SyntaxTerror's Dialogue tests (fully tested on Vanilla SDT v.1.21.1b) (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Disclaimer:
This post may seem to be unnecessary due to the numerous other dialogue guides, but I am currently writing my first dialogue (there is a first time for everything ::) ) and I want to make something good, with accurate dialogues and role playing as far as possible. Seeing the aforementioned guides are not always precise enough and maybe out of date, I am making my own tests and studying what happens with each action.
I give a link to the specific test dialogues at the end of each section to let you try by yourself.
Your comments are greatly appreciated to make the best guide possible.

Line types:
intro: when the girl is idle before the first deepthroat, can also trigger when she is not moving while sucking.
general: when the girl is idle after the first deepthroat (seem to trigger sometimes after the first ejaculation without deepthroat).
resistance: when the girl is pulled to suck and tries to go back (even a little pull triggers it).
first_throat: when the girl swallows rapidly about half of the penis (can trigger many times).
first_dt: when the girl swallows rapidly the penis entierly for the first time (seem to trigger only once).
vigorous: when the girl is sucking with fast and wide movements.
pull_off: when the girl wants to pull back her head, this can happen while she is still sucking and held, or even not held.
held: when the girl is held sucking using space or by pressing the left mouse button repeatedly.
restart: triggers just after ejaculation.
head_grabbed: does not trigger often, when the girl has just been grabbed by the head.
wake: triggers about 2 seconds after the girl wakes up after fainting.
pre_cum: at the end of the white flashing before ejaculation, can trigger without ejaculation if the guy calms down.
cum_on_face: when the cum reaches the girl's face.
cum_in_mouth: when the girl gets cum in his mouth after ejaculation, from outside or inside her mouth, sometimes also after she gets cum in her throat.
cum_in_throat: during ejaculation, when the girl has swallowed more than half of the penis.
cum_in_eye: when the cum reaches the girl's eyes.
cum_in_nose: when the cum gets out his nose during ejaculation, usually when she swallows only the tip of the penis.
drool: when the girl drools enough cum.
swallow: when she swallows cum, by pressing K, tilting the head of the girl backward by moving the mouse pointer to the top of the screen or using [SWALLOW] in the code.
hand_job_stroke: when the girl strokes the penis actively, with or without the penis in her mouth.
lick_penis: when the girl is close enough to lick the penis, can trigger while she is sucking.
lick_balls: when the girl licks the balls, the mouse pointer must be near the right edge of the window and the eyes of the girl be hidden by the penis, lower it will trigger "pulled_down" and upper "lick_penis", can also trigger while she is sucking if the pointer is in the same position.
pulled_up: when the girl is pulled up near the guy's body.
pulled_down: when the girl is pulled down near the guy's body.

Attachments

line types test.txt
6.8 KB · Views: 258

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Re: Line types and when they trigger Guide

swallow occurs when she swallows cum

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator

sby said:
swallow occurs when she swallows cum
Damn yes!
I'm so tired I tried only without cum... :-[
Thank you sby, I modify my post immediately.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Swallow lines can also be triggered by tilting the girls head back while holding it. Swallow lines also sometimes trigger when you pull the girl up depending on the angle you drag the mouse cursor up.

Youll find that as you write, more so test your dialogue. That it becomes frustrating to get lines to play just at the right time(s). And users will find new and very creative ways to break your dialogue flow in five minutes. That and little/no feedback given to you, though still no real reason to be discouraged... Take it from a guy whos been here a long while, perhaps too long. Dont look at it as a job. Have fun with making them and test playing. Dont try to be perfect with each aspect of the dialogue. (Something Ive dubbed the SE Complex). The moment it stops being fun, take a break and move on to another project or go outside.

Also, Im sure youve seen it by now. PimGD dialogue checker is a MUST have for any writer.
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3820.0

Glad to see a new writer about and look forward to your work(s).

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator

@AaRL: Thank you for the comment, I'll check this when I'll have some time. [EDIT]: checked and added.
Also, I first make this dialog for me, not really to export it. I like to program things with a relatively simple language, like old school Basic, macros, Wikipedia's templates or modules in lua...
If i can make my dialogue work fine for me I'll be happy, if someone show me a problem in my program, it will also make me happy to try to solve it.
And don't worry, I don't look this as a work: I really don't like to work, so if I do, I want to be paid! ;D

Concerning Pim_gd's dialogue checker, I'm using it since the beggining, although I find a bit difficult to locate the lines, because I write my dialogs in the Notepad, and also because I cannot copy back the code (the line breaks disappear).

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added swallow & drool specificities

I noticed some specificities for swallow and droll inside brackets, depending on their letter cases (UPPER or lower). My remarks are in the first post of this thread.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
If you find something strange that the checker doesnt react to let me know. As far as I know it does react to lower case triggers if you dont have a line for them.

aztlan

Casual Client
I disagree with your comment in yellow that this post is unnecessary. Explaining exactly how/why/when some of these trigger (and some of the nuances of exactly when it will or will not trigger or exactly what will happen) is extremely helpful. I wonder though if it might more appropriately be put in the dialogue sticky section where other dialogue guides (Slingerbuilt, Pim_gd, etc., have theirs.)

I hope you will continue to develop this thread as you discover more features and nuances related to dialogue line types, etc..

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Pim_gd said:
If you find something strange that the checker doesnt react to let me know. As far as I know it does react to lower case triggers if you dont have a line for them.
I found how to know the line number with the Notepad, so the only problem I notice with your dialogue checher is that when I try to copy the text from it, it loses its linebreaks, so I cannot edit the dialogue from the checker if I want to keep the presentation of my dialogue.

aztlan said:
I disagree with your comment in yellow that this post is unnecessary. Explaining exactly how/why/when some of these trigger (and some of the nuances of exactly when it will or will not trigger or exactly what will happen) is extremely helpful. I wonder though if it might more appropriately be put in the dialogue sticky section where other dialogue guides (Slingerbuilt, Pim_gd, etc., have theirs.)

I hope you will continue to develop this thread as you discover more features and nuances related to dialogue line types, etc..
I said it may seem unnecessary, but I know that to create dialogs a little more complex, one needs accurate functions descriptions.
I first wanted to make "game" dialogues, but the problems with how SDT is reacting sometimes and the numerous tests necessary made me stop writing my first one... I found that it was funnier to make backgrounds and SVG hair so I did this, and now I am hooked on Kantai Collection and I rather play this game instead of making hair mods. ::)

I may improve this little guide in the future, but keep in mind it will be only for Vanilla SDT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.