SWTOR Nudity patch - swtor-file-changer-v2.0 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Middledarkness
  • Start date
  • Watchers 16
M

Middledarkness

swtor-file-changer-v2.0
Is so so easy and fun to use ^_^

EDIT (10 May 2018): Link to download mod is in the linked post SWTOR Nudity patch - swtor-file-changer-v2.0

bottom.JPG Capturemu.JPG lamed.JPG La'medio topless.JPG middle topless.JPG middle topless2.JPG milieu topless.JPG my1.JPG my2.JPG my3.JPG my6.JPG nm1.JPG nm2.JPG nm3.JPG nm4.JPG nm5.JPG nm6.JPG nm7.JPG nm8.JPG nm9.JPG sty.JPG sty3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Nice. I moved this from hot stuff to Naughty Vixens.

M

Middledarkness

Here is a new link 4/26/15 and it works just not sure for how long ^_^ get it quick even if you dont plan on using it you may change your mind at a later date.
EDIT: Deleted broken link
ok....start the mod program make sure "create back-up" box is checked. #2 launch SWTOR log-on but DO NOT hit "Play" #3 Go back to the Mod program and hit "Change Files" #4 Go back to SWTOR launcher and hit "Play" #5 remove clothing in-game to observe nudity.

**IMPORTANT** before any SWTOR update click "Restore Back-up" on Mod program before updating game.

I haven't failed to do that yet so can't tell you what happens if you do. Probably have to re-instal SWTOR

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I've added the mod download link to the first post. Since this thread now has a link to the mod, I've moved the topic back to "Hot Stuff"

M

Middledarkness

Yea thats where I had it in the first place before you moved it so I had it in the right place to begin with so links to site's rules?

Password42

Content Creator
2.5 gigabytes?! What's with the enormous filesize? Did you have to repack the entire game asset file and share that? Why not post a binary patch instead? It would be much, much smaller that way.

Some programs that can be used for this are (not an exhaustive list):
Binary diff
Xdelta | SourceForge.net

That way all you have to share are the modifications made to the particular game asset file, and not the entire file itself.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Yea thats where I had it in the first place before you moved it so I had it in the right place to begin with so links to site's rules?

You didn't have a mod with the initial post when you created the topic, that's why the thread was moved it the first time. New threads in Hot Stuff are supposed to have mods. After you posted a link to the mod, the thread met the requirements to be in the 'hot stuff' topic, so I moved it.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
2.5 gigabytes?! What's with the enormous filesize? Did you have to repack the entire game asset file and share that? Why not post a binary patch instead? It would be much, much smaller that way.

Some programs that can be used for this are (not an exhaustive list):
Binary diff
Xdelta | SourceForge.net

That way all you have to share are the modifications made to the particular game asset file, and not the entire file itself.

Yeah, the file size is rather excessive. Looks good, but until it's brought down in size, I won't be getting it.

Valshea

Potential Patron
Is there a trick to getting it to work in 3.2? I keep getting 'not a valid .tor file' for several of the files.

M

Middledarkness

I got all those warnings too but everything still worked liked before

- - - Updated - - -

It shouldnt be that large I might have uploaded it wrong it was my first time uploading something to link like that

Valshea

Potential Patron
Weird. It's stopped working for me, as I said.

Edit - Or maybe it's just that some of the armour that used to be nude isn't any more.

drachehexe

Potential Patron
This is awesome and works perfectly. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure you have to keep installing and uninstalling the mod every time you run the game. If you don't uninstall it after you quit, the next time you run the client it will detect the changes the mod made and overwrite them. A pain in the butt to be sure, but a minor one.

Valshea

Potential Patron
Yeah, I haven't been able to get it to work since 3.2. I have no idea why. Right now it's telling me I'm playing on reduced mode while it tries to update files.

cowboys12

Potential Patron
did you guys update the textures for this mod the quality actually looks alot better when it first came out

redwulfen

Potential Patron
I did download the entire 2.5 GB zip, the reason it is that large is that the poster uploaded their backup file with the rest of it. Just from looking at it and running the file changer it looks identical to SWTORFAN's 1.2c version, only difference I can see is the creation date of some of the files, the readme is SWTORFAN's readme that is included in all his versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.