SWTOR Nudity patch - swtor-file-changer-v2.0 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Middledarkness
  • Start date
  • Watchers 16

madcat66

Potential Patron
There seems to be a lot of missing textures in this one. Mirialukans and Humans, especially, end up with purple or white-tiled legs a lot, and a lot of meshes seem to be missing replacements. While I know a lot of the new Cartel Market gear might not have been added, there's items from months ago showing up with "missing texture" plastered all over whatever body part it's supposed to cover.

chaosx14

Potential Patron
the download link isnt working for me when i click down it wont download it please help

- - - Updated - - -

the link isnt working for me when i click download it wont download

madcat66

Potential Patron
You first have to check the box for "I am not a robot" on the mediafire page the link takes you to.

S

sentientomega

I hope the producers of this mod are aware that swtor will be releasing the Togruta soon.

Also, I hope that there will be a version of this mod that excludes the male barbie effect.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
this mod isnt working its not working for me and i tryed everything and still not work

Hello.
Unless you provide more information it is very unlikely that anyone can assist you.

What version of the game are you using? Disc or download?
If download, where did you get it?
Are you getting any error messages when you run the mod? If so what does the error message say? Please show the EXACT wording of the error message.
Do other SWTOR mods work for you?

sneakhu

Potential Patron
1st! This patch is no different then the one Swtorfan made.
2nd! Every info u need about installing etc is in this thread:
EDIT: deleted broken link

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Matsushige

With the release of 3.3 and the Darth Andeddu lower robes using similar textures as the basic underwear, is there a way to set the lower robes to be invisible in regular gameplay and not just in cutscenes/ item viewer?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
when I click on the link this is what I get Invalid or Deleted File ?
In the future, please use the site's REPORT function to report broken links.
You're getting the INVALID OR DELETED FILE message because the file is no longer on mediafire. I'll delete the broken links.
If anyone still has the mod, please upload it to a file host site (iI remember this file was too big for us to host) and post the link.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

redwulfen

Potential Patron
In the future, please use the site's REPORT function to report broken links.
You're getting the INVALID OR DELETED FILE message because the file is no longer on mediafire. I'll delete the broken links.
If anyone still has the mod, please upload it to a file host site (iI remember this file was too big for us to host) and post the link.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Fleet - I probably still have this floating around somewhere, if I do I'll post it on one of the file sharing site's that I use and post a link, keep in mind however that this is actually the same mod as SWTORfan's even down to the readme in the file.

redwulfen

Potential Patron
Fleet - I probably still have this floating around somewhere, if I do I'll post it on one of the file sharing site's that I use and post a link, keep in mind however that this is actually the same mod as SWTORfan's even down to the readme in the file.
Ok, found the file, here is a link to it on Mega: MEGA

redwulfen

Potential Patron
As always I run SWTOR-File-Changer.exe before patching and click "restore backup", then after patching I run it (before clicking Play on the launcher but after logging in to the launcher and patching) and click "start changing files". Once done I click play - it hasn't stopped working for me ever that I can remember.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Same here. I can change the files using the .exe no problem, but when I go to start the game, it gets to a certain loading point, then completely stops.

redwulfen

Potential Patron
No idea why it wouldn't be working for you when it does for me if you are following the procedure to restore backup, patch, then change files, then run game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.