SWTOR file changer + nude mod (2 Viewers)

Theownerest

Potential Patron
Sorry, I've been busy the past couple of days and didn't have time to tinker with it. I know my way around Photoshop, but I'm no artist. I'll try to give the nipples more definition, no promises. I'm not even remotely skilled enough to draw a labia on the genitals.

Whoa! Where did you get the nude male mod? I didn't know you could model edit SWTOR! Could spice up the female characters with model edits.

As I said in my other post it was a picture that was photoshopped I think. It's on one of the various places where you can get the nude mod.
My question is how do we get the pants off to either get something like that photoshopped bottom or just have it be a bare ken doll. The picture with the ugly brown shorts is all we get.

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
Sorry, I've been busy the past couple of days and didn't have time to tinker with it. I know my way around Photoshop, but I'm no artist. I'll try to give the nipples more definition, no promises. I'm not even remotely skilled enough to draw a labia on the genitals.
Do you know someone with said skillset?

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
The person that made this mod pretty much abandoned it the day he posted it. Wish mod developers would stop doing that.

Theownerest

Potential Patron
The person that made this mod pretty much abandoned it the day he posted it. Wish mod developers would stop doing that.
to be fair, he came back once or twice.. i've looked through the whole thread and he came back on different handles. Maybe he forgot his password to the first. lol

RGZero

Potential Patron
I figured out the issue I was having, unfortunately upscaling the images makes the file size too large for file changer to work. So, I just tried the denoised version and it makes characters turn purple and crashes a few seconds later. I'll screw around with it more later when I get home.
There's a tutorial on, I believe, the 1st page on how to actually edit the texture files. Also, you definitely need better nipple textures. One thing I can advise is to grab some nude textures from other games like, say, Skyrim and just copy-paste the nipple part to the SWTOR texture. I'd do it myself but I just reformatted my PC and am too busy to get all the needed programs to edit the actual texture.

Juls

Casual Client
We need someone like ZTS & Team who brought back the sto mod to resurrect this mod and inject new life into it, let's hope a talented modder takes up the challenge. :smile:

Last edited:

Theownerest

Potential Patron
There's a tutorial on, I believe, the 1st page on how to actually edit the texture files. Also, you definitely need better nipple textures. One thing I can advise is to grab some nude textures from other games like, say, Skyrim and just copy-paste the nipple part to the SWTOR texture. I'd do it myself but I just reformatted my PC and am too busy to get all the needed programs to edit the actual texture.
any idea how you can get the pantsless part to be applied to males?

Theownerest

Potential Patron
Unfortunately, we're limited to the same file size as the original, so making it a higher resolution is impossible.
fair enough. If only we can figure out how to get the no pants that works for females (nude) in cutscenes to work on the males... Don't know if you know how to turn the bottomless skin file to be applied for all..
Shucks. I'd pay for that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.