Books / Comics Supergirl VS The Crime Syndicate (1 Viewer)

BW30

Club Regular
This is a commissioned story. If anyone is interested in commissioned stories, you can email me at bwbw303030@gmail.com or send me a message on my deviantart at BWatson30 User Profile | DeviantArt

----------

Kara Zor-El, known to the world as Supergirl, flew through the air, basking in the sunlight that gave her strength. Even by Kryptonian standards, Kara was a beautiful woman, and her beauty was unmatched by any human on Earth. Her outfit, which was influenced by her Kryptonian heritage, consisted of a blue long sleeved shirt that dipped down low to reveal her ample cleavage, with a red and yellow "S" symbol just above her left breast, which meant "hope" on her home planet. She also wore super short red hotpants, leaving her long legs bare, except for a pair of red boots that ended below her knees. Completing her look was a red cape that went down just past her waist. Her long golden hair fluttered in the wind as she flew around Metropolis.

The beautiful blonde superheroine was in her early twenties. She was confident in her abilities, but she was a bit nervous today, as it was her first time patrolling Metropolis alone. Her cousin, Kal-El, known by most others as Superman, was off planet, along with most of the rest of the Justice League, fighting some alien threat. It meant a lot to her that he finally trusted her enough to keep the peace by herself. Part of her wanted something to happen so she could really prove herself, but another part of her was happy if everything remained as quiet and calm as it was now.

It wasn't long before Kara's relaxing flight through the skies was rudely interrupted. Her superior hearing alerted her to an alarm. She's heard the sound before, it was coming from S.T.A.R. Labs!

"Oh, no," Kara said to herself, "Who could that be?"

Kara flew by building after building at blinding speeds, until finally she landed in front of S.T.A.R. Labs.

The front door was blown off and resting on the ground inside.

"Well that's not a good sign!"

Kara's fists clenched and she steeled herself, ready to take on whatever threat awaited her inside. She was absolutely flabbergasted when she saw her cousin, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern inside.

"Oh, I thought you guys were off planet," she blurted out.

The three heroes turned.

"So, who's here? Who broke in?"

The three heroes looked at each other, then Superman turned to Green Lantern and shouted, "Continue the mission! I'll handle this."

"Y-yes sir," he said, then flew deeper into the lab.

Superman then turned to Wonder Woman, who was wearing a different outfit than she usually did. Instead of her usual colorful red white and blue outfit, it was all black.

"Lois, guard the door, make sure we don't run into any other surprises," Superman said.

"Yes, love," she said as she ran her hand seductively across his large muscular chest before walking towards the door. She taunted Supergirl as she walked past. "Try not to hurt the bimbo too much, I'd like to have a go at her... if there's anything left of her."

"What?" Kara blurted out.

Before she had any time to process what was happening, her cousin flew forward and smashed his fist across her jaw. Kara fell to the ground, though it was more from being unprepared than his actual strength. In fact, his punch was surprisingly weak.

"Kal, what's going on?" she said as she got back up to her feet while massaging her jaw. "What was that about? What's happening here?!"

Superman launched another attack, but Kara easily dodged his fists. She retaliated with a kick with only half of her strength, but it sent her cousin flying across the room. He slammed into a wall and fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Ultraman!" Lois shouted. She flew to his side to check on him, and was relieved to find he was still alive. "Damn, where's Power Ring? I'll kill him if he screws this up..."

"You're not Diana, are you? And that's not my cousin either, is it?" Kara was finally starting to see these "heroes" were not the same ones she knew. Something was wrong with them, or they were being mind controlled, or they were imposters who were trying to trick her...

"Ah, so the bimbo isn't as dumb as she looks! You can call me Superwoman."

"Superwoman? Listen, I don't know why you're here, but I'm only gonna ask you once nicely. Leave now."

"Afraid not, girl. As you can see, Ultraman's powers aren't what they used to be, but that'll change. But it won't matter, I'll turn you into paste before he even wakes up!"

Superwoman launched herself at Kara, and the attack was almost instant. She was much stronger than the Superman imposter. Superwoman punched Kara in the stomach, and she flew upwards and smashed into the ceiling, leaving a large dent behind as she fell back down to the ground. Before she landed, Superwoman kicked Kara across the room. Kara was able to recover just in time and hit the wall with her feet, then she finally launched an attack of her own. She threw a few punches that barely missed hitting Superwoman, but she was able to land a high kick that hit Superwoman under her chin. The Wonder Woman imposter flew head over feet through the air and landed on the other side of the room. She spat out a glob of blood onto the floor, and was surprised and angered to see her blonde opponent was able to make her bleed.

"Ugh, you bitch! I'll rip your head clean off its shoulders!"

The two super powered women fought each other fiercely. They traded blows, with Kara and Superwoman punching and kicking each other. Kara took a hard punch to the jaw, while Kara managed to deliver a hard kick into Superwoman's stomach. The battle raged on until Kara was able to knock Superwoman back to the ground with an elbow to her nose.

Superwoman fell to the ground, blood pouring out of her nose. She was furious.

"Give up, you can't defeat me!" Kara boasted, though she had to admit to herself that this Superwoman was incredibly powerful, and her victory wasn't exactly a guarantee. If this battle kept going, she may lose her upper hand. She shuddered to think what this evil Wonder Woman would do to her, she seemed insane!

Superwoman scowled, then flew forward and clamped her hands tightly around Kara's throat. Kara hit the ground on her back, unprepared for the attack, and Superwoman straddled her body and tightened her hold around Kara's neck.

"I'll choke the life out of you, then parade your slutty body around for everyone to see!"

Superwoman noticed a crowd was gathering and was peering into the building, horrified at what they were seeing.

"You hear me out there? Your precious heroine is going to die by my hand! If you're lucky, I may let one of you have a turn with her once she's dead. I'm sure someone out there would love to play around with this slut's corpse!"

Kara was being humiliated. It was her responsibility to protect Metropolis, and now she was being choked to death, and everyone was watching. Part of her still wasn't sure if these people were completely different than the heroes she knew, or if they were being mind controlled by someone. She was keeping her powers under control since she didn't want to hurt them permanently, just in case, but there was no longer room for that. She needed to get out of this choke hold now. As Kara's vision was starting to blur from a lack of oxygen, she summoned her powers. Her eyes lit up, and she used her heat vision. The beams landed directly onto Superwoman's face. She was caught totally unprepared, and fell back off of Kara, screaming and clutching her face.

Kara coughed violently and gasped for air. A small bruise formed across her neck from Superwoman's tight grip. After a few seconds, she was able to stand. She felt her strength returning, and just as she was about to try to find the Green Lantern look alike, he came back from where ever he had gone.

And he was holding a large pile of kryptonite.

"Ugh!" Kara winced out as she fell to one knee.

The Green Lantern look alike, who Kara remembered Superwoman referring to him as Power Ring, seemed shocked at the scene before him and dropped all the kryptonite to the ground.

"Oh no, Ultraman!"

He took one piece of the kryptonite and brought it close to Ultraman's face. He smashed it into dust, and Ultraman inhaled it. In seconds, Ultraman regained consciousness and was back on his feet.

Kara started getting very worried. It looked as though this Superman imposter grew strength from kryptonite. That was going to be a huge problem. Even at a distance, she felt weak.

Ultraman flew over to Superwoman, who was still rolling around on the floor screaming with her hands over her face.

"Lois, what happened? What's wrong?! What did she do to you?"

Ultraman pried Superwoman's hands from her face and winced. The flesh on half of her face was horribly burned.

"Oh Lois..."

Ultraman glared at Power Ring. "Where were you? What took you so long?!"

"Sorry sir! It was really deep in the lab! And it was heavily guarded... I did the best I could..."

"Useless! I should tear you apart right now!"

"N-no sir! Please don't! I'm sorry! I'll do better! Please!"

Ultraman looked like he was about to rip Power Ring to shreds, but instead he turned his attention to Kara. He smiled as he realized the kryptonite made her weak.

"Interesting."

He took a piece of the kryptonite and held it out in front of Kara. She winced and fell to the ground. Kara's vision was blurry and she felt sick to her stomach. Every part of her felt like it weighed a thousand pounds.

"What gives me strength makes you weak. Tell me, girl, who are you?"

"I'm Kara Zor-El... Supergirl, cousin of Kal-El... Superman. Kal looks like you, but it's... clear to me now that you are not him. He's a good man, and you... ungh... you and your friends are just... criminal scum!"

"Kal's cousin, eh? I don't have a cousin back home. She must be dead in my universe."

"I"ll make this one dead in this universe!" Superwoman shouted from across the room. She was finally on her feet.

"Now now, Lois. Let's not be too hasty. After all," Ultraman looked over Kara's beautiful body, "she's really strong. It would be nice to have another girl to fuck. Sex with you is great Lois, but it would be nice to have another girl that can withstand my power. It gets... messy, with other normal girls.

Superwoman knew Ultraman had sex with other women than her, though it never ended well for them, but for some reason this blonde bitch made her extremely jealous. It was HER place to be beside Ultraman, not this blonde bimbo!

"I'll rip the flesh from her bones before I let that happen!" Superwoman shouted.

Ultraman laughed. "Don't worry Lois, I'm not serious. This bitch humiliated me, now it's my turn!"

The man that looked like Kara's cousin kicked her hard in her stomach while she was on the ground. She flew out of the building and rolled over several times before finally coming to a rest in the middle of the street. Cars had swerved and crashed into each other to avoid running over their beloved Supergirl. The small crowd had turned into a rather large crowd in a short time as they all looked on in horror and confusion as they saw what looked like Superman picking up and beating on Supergirl.

Ultraman had Kara by the throat in the air and was punching her in her stomach over and over again. Kara's legs kicked furiously as she tried to get free, but his punches were way stronger than before. The kryptonite had turned this man from someone who was far below Kara's powers, to someone who may have surpassed even Superman himself. Kara's eyes watered from the pain, and she worried about her internal organs as Ultraman's fists continued to beat her body. He even punched her in her breasts a few times. This man was nothing like Superman.

Kara tried to use her heat vision again, but Ultraman was quick to counter with his own heat vision. The two beams met in the middle, but Ultraman's power was greater, and his beam exploded in her face. Ultraman finally let go of Kara at the moment of the explosion and she flew back and fell limply to the ground. She landed heavily on a car, breaking it in half with a loud crash as she fell through and hit the pavement below. Ultraman flew down, grabbed both halves of the broken car and tossed them away to get at Kara. Ultraman attempted to stomp down on Kara's head, potentially breaking it open like a melon, but she dodged just in time. She flew away from the evil doppelgänger of her cousin in an attempt to escape. She was absolutely humiliated that her first time being in charge alone ended in such failure, but she knew her own strength would not be enough to take on this madman, let alone his two partners. However, Kara let out a sad whimper when she crashed into a forcefield that stopped her escape.

Power Ring had created a barrier around the street, making sure no one could get in or out. Ultraman, Superwoman, Power Ring, and Supergirl were the only four people inside, and it would stay that way until the fight was over.

Three super powered beings against one weakened girl. Kara didn't like those odds.

The crowd surrounded the barrier and watched. News crews had gathered and was capturing the events inside the barrier from multiple angles. The whole world was watching now as Supergirl and an evil version of Superman stared each other down in the air.

"There's no escape, Kara," Ultraman said. "This fight isn't over until I say it is."

Kara was terrified, but she tried not to let it show. Tears rolled down her cheeks, both from fear and pain, but she wiped them away and put up her fists.

"My cousin taught me that I could do anything as long as I believed in myself, and if my cause is just. I don't care how strong you are, I won't let you defeat me and get away! I'm taking you down!"

Kara darted forward in the air. Ultraman easily got out of the way and drove his knee into her gut, while at the same time he brought his elbow down on her back. Kara let out a loud grunt and went limp while her midsection was crushed between Ultraman's knee and elbow.

"Pathetic bitch," Ultraman spat out. "No way are we related in any universe."

Ultraman let go of Kara and she fell downwards. The crowd all gasped as they watched their beautiful heroine fall through the sky. Various cameras were able to capture the slack expression on her face as she fell. Her mouth was open, her eyes were half closed and rolled up. A string of blood ran from her mouth up her face and splattered against her golden hair which was flowing wildly from the wind. Her arms and legs were spread out behind her.

Kara landed with a loud SMACK face down in the street. People in the crowd were yelling, some were crying, and the rest were completely silent, totally shocked to see the brutality on display. Ultraman came down fast and landed with his feet in the center of Kara's back. Chunks of pavement flew off and smacked against the edge of Power Ring's barrier.

Ultraman picked up Supergirl by her cape. Her body swung limply in the breeze as he held her in the air by her cape, which was wrapped around her throat.

"So this is your protector?" he asked the crowd. "She's beautiful, yes, but weak. I could think of quite a few things her body would be good for, but fighting is not one of them. Watch now, everybody. Watch your beloved Supergirl die!"

Ultraman drew back his fist and was prepared to smash in Kara's skull, when suddenly he heard Superwoman shout behind him.

"Wait!"

Ultraman sighed. "What is it Lois? This better be important!"

Superwoman didn't exactly respect Ultraman, he was more of a means to an end, but she knew how to play to his sensibilities.

"It's clear you could destroy her without a second thought as your power knows no limits, but... she ruined my face! Let me have a go at her! Please. Let me have this!"

Ultraman thought about just blasting both women into oblivion, but he got a tingling in his crotch when he thought about watching Lois beat this blonde bombshell all to hell.

"Sure, yeah, by all means. Have some fun with her!"

Ultraman let go of Kara's cape, and she fell, smacking hard against the pavement again.

Superwoman grabbed a wad of Kara's golden hair and lifted her up to her knees. Kara groaned as she slowly opened her eyes, then gasped in terror as she saw the dreaded green glow from kryptonite right in her face.

"Yes, this stuff. You don't like it, do you?" Superwoman taunted the poor superheroine. "You messed up my face, you whore!"

Superwoman smashed the kryptonite across Kara's face. Her head snapped to the side and she screamed out in pain. Superwoman's grip on her hair kept her upright on her knees. The evil Wonder Woman hit Kara several more times.

"OUGH! NO! AHH! Please STOP!"

"Like hell I will! Suffer, bitch!"

Superwoman hit her three more times, then kicked Kara hard in her crotch. The blonde heroine flew through the air towards Ultraman, who caught her. He pulled Kara's arms behind her back, then brought her back down to the ground near Superwoman.

Ultraman smiled at the woman he called Lois. "Did I ever tell you how hot you are when you get all sadistic?"

"Mmmm, so, am I still hotter than this blonde bimbo?"

"Oh absolutely," Ultraman lied. He'd never admit it, but this "Supergirl" was the hottest girl he'd ever seen. Superwoman was hot, and she knew just what he liked, but this Supergirl was on another level. And he wasn't sure if Superwoman's face would ever fully recover. He lamented the fact that Supergirl had to die, but he'd never let anybody who humiliated him like she did live, no matter how attractive she was.

Superwoman seemed to sense the lie. This just gave her more motivation to make the poor girl suffer even more.

"I'm going to make you beg for death!"

Superwoman grabbed Kara between her legs and squeezed. She let out a pathetic cry. Ultraman kept her arms pinned behind her so she couldn't escape, not that she had the strength to anyway. And with the barrier still in place, there was nowhere to go.

Superwoman gently caressed Kara's body with the kryptonite while keeping her other hand tightly on her crotch. Kara's mouth was clenched tightly as she endured the worst pain of her life. The kryptonite burned like fire, even through her clothes. Superwoman dragged the kryptonite across Kara's arms, across her stomach, and around her breasts. She removed her hand from Kara's crotch and grabbed her hair and pulled her head to the side.

"I see I left behind a mark on your throat from before. I bet it's really tender there."

Kara screamed out in pain as Superwoman placed the piece of kryptonite against the bruise on her neck. Kara squirmed and tried desperately to get out of Ultraman's grip, but she knew it was hopeless. After a long agonizing minute, Superwoman finally pulled the kryptonite away. Superwoman's eyes were suddenly drawn towards the S symbol just above her left breast.

"Tell me, you whore, what does this symbol mean?"

Kara's bloodshot eyes stared at Superwoman defiantly. She didn't answer.

"Tell me what it means!" Superwoman shouted as she slammed the kryptonite right into the symbol. Kara screamed out again despite her best efforts to remain strong. Through gritted teeth, she managed to squeak out an answer.

"Hope."

"Sorry, what was that?"

"I said hope!" Kara shouted, then she spat in Superwoman's face.

Ultraman laughed. "She's feisty! I like her! Maybe I will bring her back with me after all!"

"Like hell you will!" Superwoman shouted angrily. She grabbed the symbol and tore it off. Kara's shirt tore enough to reveal her left breast fully.

"There, now you have no hope!" Superwoman said as she dropped the symbol on the ground. "My my, I bet those cameras out there are happy to get a view of that perky boob of yours!"

Superwoman grabbed her breast and squeezed it, and presented it to the crowd.

"Look everybody! Supergirl's super tit!"

The crazed woman bent down and sucked on Kara's nipple for a few seconds, then jammed the piece of kryptonite into it. Kara screamed until her throat was raw. She'd never felt pain like this in her life. The kryptonite was pressed into one of the most sensitive parts of her body.

"AHHHH! NONONONOOOOO!! STOOOOOOOOOP!" NOOAAAHGHGHGHGH!"

Superwoman finally relented and removed the kryptonite.

"What did I say before? I want you to beg for death! So do it! Beg me to kill you!"

"Nonono... I won't, I won't, ugh!"

Kara's breathing was quick and shallow. She was having a panic attack as she realized how hopeless she really was. Anybody who could potentially save her was far away. There would be no back up for her. If she couldn't get out of this situation herself, then it would be all over. Kal-El would return to Earth and find his failure of a cousin dead, and the city in ruins. She couldn't help it, she started sobbing.

"Oooh, poor girl." Superwoman said with mock sympathy. Her face turned into a scowl and she started beating Kara all over her body with the kryptonite. Superwoman taunted her with every hit.

"Slut!" SMACK! "Whore!" SMACK! "Bimbo!" SMACK! "Bitch!" SMACK! "Die!" SMACK!

Kara's head snapped back and forth as Superwoman started pummeling her face with the kryptonite.

"Go on! Ask me to kill you!"

"Unghhh..." Kara was barely conscious.

"Do it!"

"Nnnnnn..."

"Beg for Death!"

"Mmmmuh... nnnuh..."

"DO IT!"

Superwoman mustered up all her strength and delivered one last blow to Kara's face. Blood splattered out of her mouth and nose. Her head hung down limply. She was barely conscious.

"Put her on her knees."

Ultraman, who as absolutely LOVING the complete display of brutality, happily did what he was told. He let go of Kara's arms and gripped her shoulders, then forced her down onto her knees. Superwoman flew back in the building and grabbed a second piece of kryptonite.

Kara came to and whimpered as she saw two pieces of kryptonite, as if one wasn't bad enough.

"I'm not going to ask you again," Superwoman said impatiently. "I'll torture you for the rest of eternity if I have to."

Kara sobbed again. "Fine," she said pathetically. "You win. Just end it."

"End it? Kill you, you mean? Say it then, SAY IT!

"KILL ME! I WANT YOU TO KILL ME! I WANT TO DIE! I DON'T WANT TO HURT LIKE THIS ANYMORE! KIIIILLL MEEEEEEE!" Kara screamed and sobbed uncontrollably.

Superwoman laughed, then shoved the kryptonite down Kara's throat. Kara gagged violently as the kryptonite burned her throat and blocked her air passage. Superwoman forced it down her throat until just a little bit was sticking out of her mouth. Kara's throat was bulging from the kryptonite. Superwoman grabbed Kara by her engorged throat and brought her back up to her feet, then shoved the other piece of kryptonite up into her shorts. They tore, and the kryptonite entered Kara's pussy.

Kara's eyes were practically bulging out of their sockets as she endured unimaginable pain. Superwoman forced the kryptonite into her crotch until, just like her mouth, only a little bit remained sticking out. Then she grabbed Kara and flew up into the air. She took Kara to the highest point of Power Ring's barrier, lifted Kara above her head, then flew towards the ground at a blinding speed.

Superwoman landed on the ground with her leg out and slammed Kara into a super powered over the knee backbreaker. A loud crunch echoed throughout the streets of Metropolis. Kara's body went limp immediately and hung loosely over Superwoman's knee. The crowd went crazy at the horrible image of Kara's bent and broken body resting over this evil Wonder Woman's knee. Superwoman shoved Kara off, and Power Ring's barrier finally dissipated.

The three villains took the rest of the kryptonite and flew away, leaving Kara's broken body twitching in the middle of the street. Paramedics rushed in in the hopes that they could save her.

Ultraman, Superwoman, and Power Ring didn't even wait around to see if Supergirl was dead or not. It didn't matter anymore. They got what they came for. Ultraman and Superwoman made love that night, and it was the best they ever had as they both thought about how they brought down the beautiful and helpless blonde superheroine. They decided that in addition to looking for more kryptonite across different universes, they would also look for other Supergirls, and they would break them all together.

THE END

DougyGoodwill

Potential Patron
Kinda weirded out first when I read the description of Supergirl costume.....

Few Google search later and it is Bronze Age costume....not gonna lie the costume do be looking hot.

BW30

Club Regular
Yeah, it probably would have helped if I included the reference photo! I've definitely become a fan of the outfit after writing this story.

Supergirl.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.