Super Pochaco Hair and Headphones Request (1 Viewer)

tfl6

Potential Patron
So I'm here to request a hair mod for this character. I actually would be just fine with the hair, but the headphones would be a bonus for me. I've tried using other hair mods and Super Sonico's headphones that are available here as substitutes, but they just feel off. So now I come to the community to help. Trying my best to stay within the rules and guidelines posted by the admins, so please let me know if I need to fix, add, or clarify information. I've included 2 reference shots of her head (more difficult for me to find than I thought) as well as a personal favorite of an official image of her character.

Last edited:

Huitznahua

Content Creator
... Trying my best to stay within the rules and guidelines posted by the admins, so please let me know if I'm doing something fix, add, or clarify information. ....

Well, if you insist:
Your reference images should be uploaded to a dedicated imagehost (such as imgur or postimage).
  • The forum attachment system can be used for reference images, but this is heavily discouraged (because it wastes disk space, and because you guys always forget to remove your images afterwards). Unless you have a very good reason for using the attachment system, I'll just move your references to offsite hosting.
  • Hotlinking is a bad idea. If you're looking at an imageboard then just provide a link to the post itself. If you're looking at DeviantArt then link to the submission. If you've found something via Google Image Search then don't link it directly - rehost it on a proper imagehost instead.

The whole source : Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.