SUMURU: The Final Assault (1 Viewer)

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
Sumuru. Since the end of 2015 I am creating this graphic novel which is inspired by several films I watched many years ago. In the late Sixties Jess Franco made two crude B-movies about this topic. The first one named "The Million Eyes of Sumuru" was about Sumuru, a beautiful but evil woman (played by Shirley Eaton) who has plans for world domination by having her sexy all-female army eliminate male world leaders and replace them with her female agents. The money will be transferred to the girls, and her goal is to take over the world.
The latter one has many names, I know it as "Girl from Rio". The plot is similar: Sumuru, an evil militant leader, runs a city called Femina with an exclusively female population. She abducts wealthy men and takes their money to fund her nation-building scheme.
Costumes were actually done very well. I liked the Femina city military uniform most. Both films are cheesy B-movies with poor screenplays and even worse special effects, sexploitationlike scenes and an overall crude logic. But I enjoyed them anyway. With my graphic novel I would like to make nothing more than a cheesy B-movies with sexy clad ladies who are in a fierce battle against another female force. That´s it:wink:.
I have made the texts rather small. I thought it is important not to distract from the image too much. To read the texts it´s the best to enlarge the pictures to their original size. I hope you will enjoy the watch and the read. Comments, critiques and conversations are mostly welcome!

The Final Assault I 01.jpg The Final Assault I 02.jpg The Final Assault I 03.jpg The Final Assault I 04.jpg The Final Assault I 05.jpg

darthchlorophorm

Casual Client
Sumuru. Since the end of 2015 I am creating this graphic novel which is inspired by several films I watched many years ago. In the late Sixties Jess Franco made two crude B-movies about this topic. The first one named "The Million Eyes of Sumuru" was about Sumuru, a beautiful but evil woman (played by Shirley Eaton) who has plans for world domination by having her sexy all-female army eliminate male world leaders and replace them with her female agents. The money will be transferred to the girls, and her goal is to take over the world.
The latter one has many names, I know it as "Girl from Rio". The plot is similar: Sumuru, an evil militant leader, runs a city called Femina with an exclusively female population. She abducts wealthy men and takes their money to fund her nation-building scheme.
Costumes were actually done very well. I liked the Femina city military uniform most. Both films are cheesy B-movies with poor screenplays and even worse special effects, sexploitationlike scenes and an overall crude logic. But I enjoyed them anyway. With my graphic novel I would like to make nothing more than a cheesy B-movies with sexy clad ladies who are in a fierce battle against another female force. That´s it:wink:.
I have made the texts rather small. I thought it is important not to distract from the image too much. To read the texts it´s the best to enlarge the pictures to their original size. I hope you will enjoy the watch and the read. Comments, critiques and conversations are mostly welcome!

View attachment 117891View attachment 117892View attachment 117893View attachment 117894View attachment 117895
The Million Eyes of Sumuru & The Girl From Rio (AKA) Future Women are awesome movies. I totally love the theme of organizations made of entirely of women.
I've been drawing Super-Hero Style comics, staring my own characters since the 80's. In this Universe there are many Female Organizations and even a Solar System populated entirely by Amazon like Warriors.
I like your Poser Artwork very much. The Uniform designs are very good. I like the "Tech" Weapons & Ships too.

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
The Million Eyes of Sumuru & The Girl From Rio (AKA) Future Women are awesome movies. I totally love the theme of organizations made of entirely of women.
I've been drawing Super-Hero Style comics, staring my own characters since the 80's. In this Universe there are many Female Organizations and even a Solar System populated entirely by Amazon like Warriors.
I like your Poser Artwork very much. The Uniform designs are very good. I like the "Tech" Weapons & Ships too.
Thank you very much for the kind compliments! I guess you will enjoy the upcoming images and chapters as well. The plot grew bigger than I once thought when I started the visual story years ago.
Since the 80ies - that´s a long time. Where can one watch your comics? In the early 80ies I grew up with an older brother who bought lots of Marvel and D.C. comics. I was delighted (though not yet aroused, was still a child) to see female super heros with very! sexy costumes. Overall I loved the stories. Sadly our strict father was against this "degenerated American rubbish" and threw away a lot of the comics.

And now to something completely different... the next batch of images with another bloody skirmish:
Sumuru_The Final Assault IV pic 05.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault IV pic 06.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault IV pic 07.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault IV pic 08.jpg

darthchlorophorm

Casual Client
Thank you very much for the kind compliments! I guess you will enjoy the upcoming images and chapters as well. The plot grew bigger than I once thought when I started the visual story years ago.
Since the 80ies - that´s a long time. Where can one watch your comics? In the early 80ies I grew up with an older brother who bought lots of Marvel and D.C. comics. I was delighted (though not yet aroused, was still a child) to see female super heros with very! sexy costumes. Overall I loved the stories. Sadly our strict father was against this "degenerated American rubbish" and threw away a lot of the comics.

And now to something completely different... the next batch of images with another bloody skirmish:
View attachment 119901View attachment 119902View attachment 119903View attachment 119904
Hey,
I do mostly F/F uniform stealing with female henchwomen.
Here's the link to my DeviantArt Page. Hope you enjoy my stuff.
I grew up on Marvel's X-Men, Avengers and some DC comic too.

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
Really interesting stuff - the uniform stealing fetish was unknown territory till your artworks. Maybe I can this build in into one of my storylines. Could enrich it and could satisfy a special kink in the same time. Always so many ideas in my head, realisation is a different page...

Here´s the tragic outcome of the bloody firefight:
Sumuru_The Final Assault IV pic 09.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault IV pic 10.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault IV pic 11.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault IV pic 12.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.