SUMURU: The Final Assault (1 Viewer)

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
Now it's became more and more interesting
2nd picture - Dat asses!
3rd picture - That jump. That tight top. That boots. Her outfit is very interesting. I also like how you made her hair colout look different.
4th picture - She's cute.
Thanks a lot for your comments again! The outfit of Sumuru I chose quite intuitive out of my available assets. And yeah, isn´t she? Over the years I fell in love with her a bit;-) That´s why she is beyond the chosen few that survives this costly battle.
Slowly but steadily we are reaching the end of the story. Here is the next batch:
Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 49.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 50.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 51.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 52.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 53.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 54.jpg

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Thanks a lot for your comments again! The outfit of Sumuru I chose quite intuitive out of my available assets. And yeah, isn´t she? Over the years I fell in love with her a bit;-) That´s why she is beyond the chosen few that survives this costly battle.
Slowly but steadily we are reaching the end of the story. Here is the next batch:
Thank you for sharing your arts again.
Sumuru's face looks good and detailed on 3rd and 6th pictures. Her breasts looks realistically on the 6th picture. I also like how her face look different on different pictures. She can look young and pretty and then almost old, when she's wounded, which is also realistically. Very well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.