Trigon

Casual Client
Hello everyone. A couple of days ago, Studio S released their newest fighting game, Strip Fighter 5. It is available for sale on both Japanese and English DLSite.

RJ170415_img_main.jpg

I have not played the full game yet, only the demo. I will edit this post to provide more information once I've played the full game. However, I can tell you what I know of it from reading the Studio S blog, other threads, and similar information available online.

EDIT - I have now played the full game. Making the appropriate changes to this post below...

As with the other games in the Strip Fighter franchise, this game is a H-game, ryona parody of Street Fighter V. (Nearly every time a new Street Fighter game is released, Studio S releases a corresponding Strip Fighter). Anyway, this game features a small roster of only 8 characters. The main female character, Yuki, and the main male antagonist, S, are the only characters to return from the previous Strip Fighter games. Much like Street Fighter V slightly changed the character designs to make the characters look a little older, Strip Fighter V did the same thing with Yuki and to a lesser extent S. The other 6 characters are all new to the series. One of the new characters is a male with tentacles, Incubus (obviously related to Succubus in some way). One of the new characters is a futa, Kurasawa. (Also note that Yuki is now a futa after the events of the previous Strip Fighter game). The other 4 new characters are all female.
Edit (added) - Stroh ODC-005 is some kind of loli cyorg (I guess?). Ranko is a chubby pro-style wrestler with huge boobs. Tina is a big boob brunette with a ponytail with a fairly standard StudioS body type. Hibiki is female with smaller than normal boobs, and is obviously a female parody of Dan from Street Fighter.

From what I gather (and can somewhat confirm from the demo), this games is an above average fighting game in terms of mechanics, at least by H-game standards. Obviously it's no street Fighter or Tekken, but way better than most hentai fighting games I have played. So it's kind of a fun game to play even without the H content (this is important to me, but probably less important to other people). However, much like the other games in the series, the H-content is a bit difficult to unlock. If it works like the previous games (I'm pretty sure it does), first you have to defeat your opponent in the final round using your super combo when your STRIP gauge completely full. (EDIT - STRIP meter is irrelevant. Thanks to shinry for the info.) If you do so properly, you'll get a little scene where your opponent's clothes are shredded, like this:

RJ170415_img_smp3.jpg

Instead of the opponent being knocked out like normal, they will be naked, kneeling, and defeated. Most of the females will try to cover their nakedness with their hands. When your opponent is in this state you can continue beating on them for a long as you like (ryona). While in this state, you can also perform an H attack (rape) on some opponents. I'm told this is done by pressing down + Q for every character. (EDIT - confirmed) (This is different from previous games, where each character's rape move was different). The good news is that unlike the previous Strip Fighter games, every character has at least 1 H-move available. (In previous games, most of the female characters could not rape or sex attack anyone.) However, not all characters can perform these attacks on every opponent. For example, the males can only rape females or futa, not other males. Similarly, some of the females can only sex attack the males (straight), while other females can H-attack other females (lesbian). I'm actually not sure what the logic is behind who has what H-moves. Some will use their attacks only on a oppoment with a dick (male/futa), while others are indiscriminate. You have to experiment a little to see who has H-moves that will work on who. (EDIT - see below spoiler if you want to know the H -attacks I have found so far.) (The screenshots on the blog can give good clues.) With all that said, there is really not that much H-content available overall. (Also note that the H-content is not available in the demo.)

Yuki (futa) - on top or from behind rape. Only works on females or futas.
Ranko (female) - cowgirl or paizuri. Only works on males or futas.
Tina (female) - straddle (only works on males/futas), or scissoring (only works of females)
Hibiki (female) - footjob. only works on males, futas
Stroh ODC-005 (loli) - footjob or handjob. only works on males or futas.
Kurusawa (futa) - fingering or mish rape. Only works on females or futas.
S (male) - on top rape, from behind rape, or forced blowjob. Only works on females or futas.
Incubus (male) - tentacle rape solo, or tentacle rape DP with Succubus. Only works on females/futas.

Like in the previous games, I'm pretty sure there are ending cutscenes if you lose to the boss character (text, CGI, and female voiced). (Edit - I forgot to mention this last time, but there is also a cutscene if you defeat the opponent just before the boss where the loser is violated in some way.) Since this is Studio S and they are known for brutality, these scenes can get pretty rough. You have been warned. It should be possible to skip through them though.

I would imagine that in future months, the roster of character will be expanded. (Probably corresponding to the release of DLC characters for Street Fighter V).

Last edited:

H4rdQu0r3

Potential Patron
I played through it as well, but I couldn't manage to get one single H scene.

How do you remove clothing before the second round ends and how do you do the H moves then ?

I looked through the japanese manuals and did all combos...but nothiing is working :c

Trigon

Casual Client
I played through it as well, but I couldn't manage to get one single H scene.

How do you remove clothing before the second round ends and how do you do the H moves then ?

I looked through the japanese manuals and did all combos...but nothiing is working :c

short answer - You don't do it before the final round ends. You have to defeat your opponent first using their super combo while your STRIP meter is full. (EDIT - actually, your STRIP meter is irrelevant. Thanks to shinry for pointing this out.)

long answer - Here is the step by step process:
  • You must be playing the full version of the game, not the demo.
  • You must be playing as a character who has a valid sex attack against the opponent. For example, if you are playing as Incubus, your opponent must be female or futa, not male.
  • You must be in the final round of the fight. This is the second or third round in a best-of-3 round fight.
  • Your STRIP meter must be full. (EDIT - STRIP meter is irrelevant. Thanks to shinry for pointing this out.) It is usually filled by taking hits from your opponent. (There are few other ways to fill it, but they depend on the character.) See screenshot below.
  • Your SP Gauge (blue bar at the bottom of the screen) must be full. See screenshot below.
  • When ALL of the above conditions are true, you must defeat your opponent by using your super combo attack (these are called "Critical Arts" in Street Fighter 5). I think for every character, this is done by pressing Down, Forward, Down, Forward, Strong Attack (default "D" on a keyboard).
  • If this is done correctly, you should get a special KO scene like the screenshot of Yuki in my original post, where her clothes are shredded.
  • If done correctly, the fight will not end. The opponent will be naked (clothes shredded) and helpless and you can attack them however you want. When your opponent is in this state, you can perform the sex attacks by pressing down + the Throw button (This defaults to "Q" on a keyboard.)

CAPT_137.jpg

Example Image. In this picture, (edited) Incubus has a full SP Gauge (blue bar). In a normal fight, he would now be capable of using his super combo to defeat and strip Yuki (if her life bar were low enough). Then he would be able to perform H-attacks on the stripped Yuki.

This is a screenshot of Yuki after she has been stripped (notice how she's trying to cover herself and no longer defending herself).

If you just want to see the H attacks, or if you just want to practice, I suggest trying this out in 2P mode. Fill up your blue bar through the 2 rounds, and then control your opponent to have him/her fill up your STRIP meter in the 2nd round. Then switch back to your character and (EDIT - since you don't need STRIP meter, you don't have to do this.)
If necessary, attack the opponent until their life is low enough that your super combo will defeat them (around 25 - 45 % or so, depending on your character). Then perform the super combo on your opponent as described above. Since it's 2P mode, your opponent can't dodge, block, or counter your super attack.

Last edited:

Trigon

Casual Client
I stand corrected. Good to know. That means it's easier than I thought. I'm editing my posts to correct the instructions. Thank you, shinry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.