BlazeInferno22

Casual Client
Hi! I'm still new to this thread and I'm wondering. I'm looking for anime/games/real girls lying on their back, sleeping or unconscious, their arms and legs spread out like a starfish. similar to the images below. Are there any more in that position because I can't find any.
tumblr_nlyacx7gLX1u6xsc4o3_500.png

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I like this pose too. It's very vulnerable looking. Though I have not seen it all that often really. I can't even think of an example. :confused:

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Here is one of Ada Wong from Resident Evil 6. There are quite a few ways to get the females to starfish/spread eagle in the game.

Sp9IhdB.png

Rag40

Swell Supporter
I love spread eagle KOs as well. I wish more games had them, but animators seem to like to portray a lot of females in more of a fetal position type of pose when they get KO'd or die. It kind of pisses me off, lol. It's one of the reasons why I actually like when they share KO/death animations between males and females. Less of a chance of getting crappy "lady-like" death poses.

Anyways, not sure if you saw this one, but Next Global Crisis released a new preview for their upcoming video. At the end is a double KO where both girls are spread eagle on the ground. Here is the link:

Here is a pic from the same scene: http://nextglobalcrisis.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/vlcsnap-2016-06-07-13h13m58s47.jpg

Although I am not a huge double KO fan, the poses themselves are awesome. Plus I love the outfits.

And yeah, Sleeperkid has a ton of pics that you can browse through to find what you are looking for. I actually did a few customs that contain poses similar to this. Here is one example, though there are a bunch more in the vid itself:

SPY BATTLE: BAMBI vs SUMIKO - Only one woman is left standing at the end of this amazing fight! Full clip available now at www.skwppv.com!

I wish more sites had tons of preview pics like SK does.

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
I remember playing Mortal Kombat and when you defeat Sonya with a leg sweep, she lays there legs spread apart with her arms flailed out. That was one of those moments in life that cemented my love of both Sonya and the fetish.
C1qy955.gif

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, love the sweep animations from MK1 and 2. Actually, a lot of the females had crappy sweep animations in MK3 and that actually soured me on the whole game in general, even way back then, lol. Luckily, basically every 3D game since MKDA has had great sweep animations again.

But yeah, MK3 and 4 were basically the dark ages of MK for me, personally. And as sad as it sounds, the crappy KO animations and fatalities were a big part of that. I guess that is an example where ryona can actually affect my enjoyment of a game. One of the few drawbacks of having an interest in ryona.

Best green

Vivacious Visitor
Hi! I'm still new to this thread and I'm wondering. I'm looking for anime/games/real girls lying on their back, sleeping or unconscious, their arms and legs spread out like a starfish. similar to the images below. Are there any more in that position because I can't find any.
tumblr_nlyacx7gLX1u6xsc4o3_500.png
I thought i was the only who has this kinda fetish. Let's hope people can contribute more legs spread out scenes.

Alex Speckman

Potential Patron
In the game "Martial Arts: Capoeira" there are only 2 KO positions fighters can fall in, and one of them is a Starfish KO. Here's a couple images I have from Medusa, one of the 3 girls in game.
Screen%20Shot%202016-05-29%20at%2011.17.42%20PM.png
Screen%20Shot%202016-05-29%20at%2011.18.34%20PM.png
Screen%20Shot%202016-05-30%20at%201.13.29%20AM.png
Screen%20Shot%202016-05-29%20at%2011.19.56%20PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.