BlazeInferno22

Casual Client
I'm sorry for the long wait, I couldn't find much pictures I found more right now
FWR-I-Should-Have-Trained-76.jpg
IMG_6588.JPG
IMG_6468.JPG
Grabbed%20Frame%20261.jpg
IMG_6258.JPG

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Best green Best green
For sure, but it's annoyingly rare to see a lot of them posted these days. I especially like when they are fully dressed up in costume during these things (like a dress rehearsal or whatever), but that is even more rare, lol. Still, I wish youtube channels like the following were updated more frequently: Hollywood Actors Combat Academy

But if you look, it hasn't been updated in 3 months. Sucks.

Another source of potential stage combat is Human Chess or Cosplay Chess. But once again, those also only come at certain times of the year. But yeah, I would love a youtube channel that just had constant updates of their stage combat skits.

BlazeInferno22

Casual Client
Here's more collections of photos and videos I've found
ramk_1213_10.jpg

cboOeFgrE3g.jpg

normal_WWE_Survivor_Series_2015_PPV_720p_WEBRip_h264-WD_mp4_005103468.jpg

I have more, but they're from Spangbang and I don't know If I could post it here

Best green

Vivacious Visitor
Here's more collections of photos and videos I've found
ramk_1213_10.jpg

cboOeFgrE3g.jpg

normal_WWE_Survivor_Series_2015_PPV_720p_WEBRip_h264-WD_mp4_005103468.jpg

I have more, but they're from Spangbang and I don't know If I could post it here

Cool. I got two questions tho. One, what match was that where paige is knocked down like that? I haven't seen that in wwe! Two, what's a spangbang? And why hesitate posting pics from there?

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Found this stage combat vid recently. It seems to be shot from a mile away and with crappy quality, unfortunately. But the actress does a great scream and the way her legs go limp is really nice. Wish there was more of this stuff out there...this was posted almost three years ago, lol.

Best green

Vivacious Visitor
Found this stage combat vid recently. It seems to be shot from a mile away and with crappy quality, unfortunately. But the actress does a great scream and the way her legs go limp is really nice. Wish there was more of this stuff out there...this was posted almost three years ago, lol.

Screw the camera man. Where's quemtim tarantino?

Best green

Vivacious Visitor
I really need a great ko vid right now. This type of ko we crave is so rare i wanna punch a wall. The last post by rag40, the sword and shield one, almost became the best thing i am looking for. But it's far far away i couldnt even see the girl. But the girl's scream was aaawesome and the way she got ko'd. Hopefully we find another one like that minus the zoom out and quality. Imagine this, there's pretty girl kinda like lili from tekken series and got ko'd like that barefoot and with the same beautiful scream. When will i ever watch that kind of video! Wheeen! This is not a rant tho. Just sayin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.