Best green

Vivacious Visitor
Not sure if anyone is into Stage Combat vids, but you can find some spread eagle KOs/deaths that the various girls act out to end a particular skit. Here is one...the girl at the end knows how to act out a good ragdoll scene, lol.

I like it! Especially the fact that the hotter babe was the one who got knocked out.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Not sure if anyone is into Stage Combat vids, but you can find some spread eagle KOs/deaths that the various girls act out to end a particular skit. Here is one...the girl at the end knows how to act out a good ragdoll scene, lol.

Better than the entirety of the movie. :wink::wink::wink:

BlazeInferno22

Casual Client
This pic was from deviant art, but the owner account got delete I was able to find one half

Attachments

• 5c7d8da37d1524d32ad801fff6dacac1.jpg
    5c7d8da37d1524d32ad801fff6dacac1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 231

BlazeInferno22

Casual Client
Sorry for not updating so long I've found a couple from KO-Conspirator. It has good photos (Warning some nudity) But the downside is that I don't know where some of them come from.
boxer_ko_l9_by_ko_conspirator-d8j3lq5.jpg

kofaint

Avid Affiliate
So these are from the game Spider-Man 2 for the PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox Original. You can see that the female enemies can be knocked out in any position. You can even continue to pummel their unconscious bodies into different positions (lol). The best part is, they don't disappear until the camera is shifted away from their bodies. BTW, I used Dolphin Emulator to manipulate the camera like this.
GK2E52-6.png
GK2E52-9.png
GK2E52-8.png
GK2E52-5.png
GK2E52-11.png
GK2E52-7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rag40

Swell Supporter
The female indie wrestler, Katie Taylor, gets smacked in the head with a championship belt at the end of this clip. She does a great spread eagle KO pose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.