Spellforce Nude (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter rohentahir
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
R

rohentahir

Greetings,

In celebrate the upcoming release of new Spellforce 3 I will release a nude mod for Spellforce 1.
It will make female units (Avatar, Hero, Elf Units) nude/bottomless. Please view screenshots below.
Some re-used textures from original Spellforce nudemod found here. May combine more for full nude mod, not decide yet.

naked.jpg robe1.jpg robe2.jpg workers.jpg rangers.jpg healer.jpg monument.jpg ailantery.jpg

Attachments

spellforce_nudepatch.zip
24.9 MB · Views: 829

Hentai_Master_Hand_44

Content Creator
Pretty good, thanks for the share. I'm just wondering as the nudefix post stated. Is this working for only a certain version or for all Spellforce in general regarding installed add-ons.

And how to install? Simply drop the texture folder in the game directory? Guess I should install and try Just thought a little bit of guidance would not be bad to have ;-)

styx101

Swell Supporter
Hentai_Master_Hand_44
I think it works for all game versions. I have a version with all add-ons plus main campain and all works fine
with this mod.
Installation is very simple. In Your game folder You can find folder called Texture. Just copied all content of the folder Texture from mod archive to game folder Texture and override all existing files. That's all.

R

rohentahir1

Greetings,

I am return to bring you update to Spellforce nude mod!
-Add variation:
-bottomless
-naked
-armorless (no shoulder, helm armor)
-Add mod (combine use with variation of prefer)
-robeless healer druid
-wintermage leg armor
-remove mip map from dds, force game use HD texture
-bottomless load screen

screenshot
load
load.jpg

HD pussy
pussy.jpg

bottomless
artisan.jpg bottomless.jpg druid.jpg healer.jpg protectors.jpg rangers.jpg stormbringer.jpg wanderers.jpg warder.jpg windarchers.jpg wintermages.jpg workers.jpg

naked
druid.jpg protectors.jpg stormbringers.jpg wanderers.jpg windarchers.jpg artisan.jpg healer.jpg naked.jpg warders.jpg wintermages.jpg workers.jpg

armorless
artisan.jpg druid.jpg healer.jpg naked.jpg protectors.jpg rangers.jpg wanderers.jpg warders.jpg windarchers.jpg wintermages.jpg workers.jpg

cloakless-mod (no standalone use with full mod)
druids.jpg healers.jpg

wintermage-mod (no standalone use with full mod)
wintermage.jpg

installation
extract archive into spellforce installation directory (said already, forgot last time sry)

Attachments

bottomless.zip
25.6 MB · Views: 331

naked.zip
23.5 MB · Views: 533

armorless.zip
23.2 MB · Views: 404

cloakless-mod.zip
355.2 KB · Views: 191

wintermage-mod.zip
1.4 MB · Views: 181

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.