Solution To Wetness, Dripping. (1 Viewer)

Eastwood007

Potential Patron
I've seen It requested alot, and wondered if it would be as simple as using the new sweat droplet system and focusing the source of the dripping around her snatch? I'm pretty sure It could be easily done, and I'm sure many people would be satisfied with the results.

Whiteriver

Potential Patron
1417-approval-60s-spiderman.jpg

ModGuy

Content Creator
Eastwood said:
I'm pretty sure It could be easily done

Sometimes I forget how much fact people back up their statements with.
No worries, can't be worse than the guy who said an iPad port would be easy.

Their is already a mod for something like this created by "download".

EDIT:

Huh, it was easy.
Here's the code for sweating from her neck -> torso -> legs:
Code:
var sw = eDOM.getDefinition("obj.Sweat") as Class;
for (var sww:int = 0; sww<12; sww++)
{
	new sw(main.her.head,new Point(21,-65),new Point(150,100),[main.her.torso.back,main.her.torso.midLayer,main.her.torso.leg]);
}

I know, it's horrible code but it works.
Each sweat object is apparently a single drop, so this is generating 12 droplets.
Sweat parameters:
First object should be where the sweat begins and the array is where it will continue to sweat after it leaves the previous object.
The first point is the local offset of where the sweat begins and the second acts as a multiplier for that offset.
Because the position is slightly randomized, having a larger multiplier will increase the range where sweat can form.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Zan said:
Any chance of getting that in a .swf for us code noobs?

That code won't work for this purpose, if you want to adapt it feel free.
You'll need to use compiler or the like to publish a SWF if you can't use Flash Pro.
Or you could just snooPING AS usual around the mod made by download for the code, lift and adapt it.

Noob solution not yet available I'm afraid.

EDIT:

"Her Masturbation Mod":
Old Mods

Request fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Super18

Casual Client
Hi,

I've found this thread with a dead link inisde:
Solution To Wetness, Dripping.

Really want to see what that whole wetness/sweat thing was about,
probably want to integrate it into my dialogue project, (Super18 Dialogue Project)
So If anybody has link, or can tell me more, please let me know!

All credits go to it's original author offcourse!

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Really want to see what that whole wetness/sweat thing was about
There are two copies of the Masturbate mod available in ModGuy ModGuy 's Old Mods archive.

The larger SWF file includes layering and sweating features, but it's broken (incompatible with current Loader version).

The smaller SWF file includes hand animation only, but it's partially functional (press the 'N' key and then adjust arm positions until you see movement).

Both mods will throw exceptions at runtime.

@sby's FemaleMasturbate mod is an updated version of the smaller mod. It does not throw exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.