XKR73ca.jpg

Minimum files
MYXnypg.jpg

More elaborate character
W01MD1X.jpg

any good?

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
If you're trying to make sure the SDT Community Secret Police won't kick down your door and haul you away because your files aren't in order, don't worry. A) we don't have that and B) you're fine.
If you're trying to see if there's a better way to format your folders and files, then no; to my knowledge you're using the best possible way.

Atomic

Potential Patron
Would be wonderful if we could download that setup somehow. Rather than the long and twisted nightmare that is getting there yourself.

AlexNotAPerson

Vivacious Visitor
So you're telling me you don't just navigate through a ton of cluttered folders with no sorting whatsoever like yours truly?
You absolute madlad!

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
The loader has always been a total nightmare to setup for the first time especially if you're not computer savvy. I've been thinking someone should standardize the basic install. I know how to do it but I was thinking I'm not the best person because I'm not as active as I should be. If you want to help me out though here's the best way to send me your setup and I'll start working on it.

1. Download ListFolders.txt from this post
  2. Place it inside your main Loader install
  3. Rename the file to ListFolders.bat
  4. Run the file
    1. A command window will open and close automatically
    2. It runs this single command dir /A:D /S > list.txt
    3. Which lists all Directories/folders and saves the list to a text file called list
  5. Upload the list to this thread
  6. You can also private message it to me instead

Attachments

ListFolders.txt
22 bytes · Views: 366

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.