Smudge painting style (10/8 catwoman 2012!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfan

Potential Patron
Re: Smudge painting style (updated 08-07-12)

That ponytailed blond looks suspiciously like Gwen Stacy from the new Spiderman........And I approve of this!

Also, I meant to suggest this before but I think the Bride hair is great, but it needs to be a smidge taller. It looks great, but it just seems....short.

Alpharius

Potential Patron

You do care! I downloaded it and tried it on a few chars and tweaked the tint to be a little less yellow. Otherwise it seemed kind of like doll hair. Keep up the good work! I download and use a lot of your hairs.

dowhatnow

Potential Patron

These are my favorites by far.... Keep them coming!

Maineim

Content Creator
Re: Smudge painting style (uodate 14-6-12)

PenKnight said:
'Cheerleader that may or may not fight zombies...'

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

I thnk it ws too subtle for some people that requested the same hair several times, I change the name so the search engine can find it.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Re: Smudge painting style (uodate 14-6-12)

Maineim said:
PenKnight said:
'Cheerleader that may or may not fight zombies...'

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

I thnk it ws too subtle for some people that requested the same hair several times, I change the name so the search engine can find it.

Good call!!!

mike

Casual Client

Good job ! Some pretty cool stuff in there. I don't know how you manage to make those hairstyles so clean but that's impressive.

If you're interested I'd be glad to see this one in the game. I've tried to do it myself but it doesn't look half as good as what you achieve :

Attachments

• lara59.jpg
    lara59.jpg
    969.9 KB · Views: 491

Maineim

Content Creator

dcfan said:
That ponytailed blond looks suspiciously like Gwen Stacy from the new Spiderman........And I approve of this!

Exactly, it was a request.

dcfan said:
Also, I meant to suggest this before but I think the Bride hair is great, but it needs to be a smidge taller. It looks great, but it just seems....short.

I made a new version, as tall as I could. The first version was faithful to the original hair from the classic movie, but the years and the parodies made them bigger.

I'm aldo adding the "pixie cut", from a technical view is much better than the old veryshort hair..

TDream

Potential Patron

Your Lara import is great :o

e1879830

Potential Patron
Re: Smudge painting style (14/7 Merida - Collete - Lara)

Awesome! I like the Irregular color.

Maineim said:
..smudge. Any similarity to any real person is justa a coincidence. I know..
;D

Maineim

Content Creator
Re: Smudge painting style (29/7 long blonde and new short)

I added two new hairs... let's say they are inspired by some movies/TV characters.

Alpharius

Potential Patron
Re: Smudge painting style (29/7 long blonde and new short)

Maineim said:
I added two new hairs... let's say they are inspired by some movies/TV characters.

wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean? Say no more.

Maineim

Content Creator
So after posting the Classic Catwoman from the Burton's films some anon ask for the hair of Catwowan from the 2012 movie. So far I only could find a decent side photo of the mask from the dance scene.

M

Myself

Need more Anne HATHAWAY's, Thanks, anychance at one without the mask?

Alpharius

Potential Patron
Very nice. I would say if possible, move the eyehole for the mask back a teensy bit. (to the left)

Maineim

Content Creator
Alpharius said:
Very nice. I would say if possible, move the eyehole for the mask back a teensy bit. (to the left)

The problems is that the real people doen't have the same proportions of animé. I tried my best to fit the mask, I drew all the nose area by hand, the result is not perfect. Probably the "thief" mask I should make a vector drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.