Skyrim- Aela (1 Viewer)

IsraelThroat

Potential Patron
Please someone make a hair for her and if possible the sexy outfit :)
Aela
tumblr_lws3n5ZXdM1r7noe9o1_500.png

From the side...
250px-   [img]
Aela_3.png[/img]

From the back...
2oZ6zKrXXRPqHkBhFNqQWPbJG.png

And there can be two types of her...One with the makeup on her face and second is without it...

Side picture (sorry if it's not good, but this is the best I could find)
Yy2LcWfrtIWhxBvjQS7H7HoM6.png

and it looks pretty good...if you know what I mean...
and heres without it...
ClAMCbI4xJHnDoiebxG808mX.png

Thank you. 8)

Chance

Content Creator
Are you trolling ?
Since you're screen-capping, you have the opportunity to take as much profile shots as you want, yet you post 3 front and 1 back views ?

Whywecanthavenice2.png

mike

Casual Client
Chance said:
Are you trolling ?
Since you're screen-capping, you have the opportunity to take as much profile shots as you want, yet you post 3 front and 1 back views ?

Lol, so true...so true.

IsraelThroat

Potential Patron
Chance said:
Are you trolling ?

Whywecanthavenice2.png

The heck is your point?

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron
IsraelThroat said:
Chance said:
Are you trolling ?

Whywecanthavenice2.png

The heck is your point?

Well...the artists need side shots, since you never see the character from the front.

IsraelThroat

Potential Patron
Queen of Clubs said:
IsraelThroat said:
Chance said:
Are you trolling ?

Whywecanthavenice2.png

The heck is your point?

Well...the artists need side shots, since you never see the character from the front.
Well thank you for telling me that...I'll put one right now.
Peace.

Nigida

Potential Patron
Since I second this.. Here are another 3 sideshots, perspective slightly changed in each picture:

WQP9b.jpg

d332i.jpg

AjHPN.jpg

Final

Potential Patron
I started playing Skyrim just yesterday and I already knew there would be imports of her. Anyone else think her outfit looks like a ripoff of Morrigan’s (Dragon Age: Origins)?

IsraelThroat

Potential Patron
Final said:
I started playing Skyrim just yesterday and I already knew there would be imports of her. Anyone else think her outfit looks like a ripoff of Morrigan’s (Dragon Age: Origins)?

Not really...But she's hot anyways.

Final

Potential Patron
IsraelThroat said:
Final said:

C’mon, the deep cut and the open sides? If it were arc-shaped at the bottom instead of straight down, it would be all too obvious.

IsraelThroat

Potential Patron
Final said:
IsraelThroat said:
Final said:

C’mon, the deep cut and the open sides? If it were arc-shaped at the bottom instead of straight down, it would be all too obvious.

Yeah, you got a point...but it dosen't matter I just want somebody to do at least the freaking hair.

Azmodai

Potential Patron
Checking the Archive (and mines outdated at the moment, there are currently 3 Elder Scrolls hairs sitting in there

2 of Aela the Huntress
1 of Serana

Hairs attached below

ETA: Only just noticed that the last post by BoofaLord was yesterday the rest were from over a year ago, but either way, hairs are there.

Attachments

• 2483-aela-the-huntress.png
    2483-aela-the-huntress.png
    261.1 KB · Views: 1,016
  • 2494-aela-the-huntress-update.png
    2494-aela-the-huntress-update.png
    221.9 KB · Views: 981
  • 2550-serana.png
    2550-serana.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 953

Nigida

Potential Patron
Sorry, but these are just not cutting it, I'd like to see at least a new version of Aela.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.