Skinny legs (1 Viewer)

JabEm

Potential Patron
Is there any possibility if someone could make a skinny leg mod?
I thing that would be really nice!

Greetz! ;D

stuntcock

Content Creator
JabEm said:
Is there any possibility if someone could make a skinny leg mod?
I thing that would be really nice!

Greetz! ;D
Please read the rules. You're required to provide reference images when making a request.

In this particular case, a piece of concept art (or anime screenshot) would not be especially useful. For example: the characters in Code Geass have long and slender limbs, but their body proportions cannot easily be adapted into SDT. Instead, you might take a high-resolution SDT screenshot and then use a red pen to draw the new (skinnier) outline that you'd like to see for the buttocks, thigh, calf, etc...

If you're eager to see the idea implemented, then you can edit the actual vector graphics and then upload the results. This would require more effort from you (you might need to install new software and try something that you haven't done before) but it would save a lot of uncertainty and rework for a modder.

If you're not willing to put in any effort beyond "hey guys skinny legs r kewl kthxbye" then your request will probably not be fulfilled. The best that I could offer in that case would be a sarcastic mod which replaces the girl's legs with stick-figure lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.