mister85

Swell Supporter
Hi all,

It's been a while since i've been on this forum so first off a little bit about my fetish in ryona.

I love seeing strong female protagonists in skin tight catsuits getting beaten up, particularly grabbed from behind and belly punched, electrocuted, her thighs get stomped on, her ass grabbed, boobs grabbed and moreover at the end getting absolutely raped. If they have a pony tail - that's even better.

I don't know why my fondness for females in skin tight spandex clothing came from, but it's the hottest thing ever for me. Some examples of my favorite are:

CATWOMAN FROM ARKHAM KNIGHT/CITY:

jocelyn-jocz-zeller-catwoman90s-dlc-fullbody-bigshot-unreal.jpg

NINA WILLIAMS FROM TEKKEN & DEATH BY DEGREES:

latest

MOTOKO KUSANAGI FROM GHOST IN THE SHELL: STAND ALONE COMPLEX:

tumblr_oh8vx1BRtz1s9btero1_500.jpg

KASUMI FROM NINJA GAIDEN & DEAD OR ALIVE (ALL TIME FAVORITE):

latest

The honorable mention I have is NOVA from Starcraft Ghost, i really wish her game came out...it would have been the ultimate ryona game.

Nova Corpo Starcraft Wallpapers on this Top Starcraft Wallpapers.jpg

The one I'm most excited for yet everyone seems a bit disappointed by is Kasumi in Dead or Alive 6 - her new costume is absolutely PERFECT.

latest

I can't wait to see more ryona videos of these protagonists. But other than that are there any other protagonists like the ones i mentioned who have a skin tight catsuit on and great ryona moments?

Thanks!

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster

Don't know if this scene will do anything for you, but I've always found it incredibly hot.

From what I understand, these robot pilots have to put on this skintight suit when they take control and the process can apparently be very, very painful (lucky for us) :rolleyes:

Below is a remix done with the English V/O if that tickles your fancy

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
One of my favorite mobile games, Alice Gear Aegis has a sexy plugsuit-clad female protagonist named Serina Niiya, Voiced by Nao Shiraki. Apparently she's in her early 20s and has a sultry voice
8855227e.jpg

68d717f84e72c70f61d37771bf6accb8.jpg

That booty is just plain irresistable!! She can get electrocuted in the game by some enemies, and even get paralyzed as well by ice-based attacks

stashar

Casual Client

Don't know if this scene will do anything for you, but I've always found it incredibly hot.

From what I understand, these robot pilots have to put on this skintight suit when they take control and the process can apparently be very, very painful (lucky for us) :rolleyes:

G Gundam was a joke series. They slow-played the joke however, so a lot of people didn't realize it till... well... check out the spoiler...

g_gundam_display.jpg

4713cd045f6ac0_full.png

Yes, that's "Tequila Gundam", complete with a sombrero.

gf13-020nk.jpg

gm-1.png

88ef8454a3c43201a918f0f2d2b6cfab1468843045_full.jpg

Lets just hope you realized it was a joke by the time Windmill Gundam entered the battlefield. If not, I hope the pilot riding the gundam riding the horse gundam (piloted by a horse) made you maybe... just maybe something was satirical about this anime.

------------

Oh, as for the topic at hand. Samus's Zero Suit I guess? You covered a lot of good ones already.

Zero Suit Samus (although I personally preferred Super Metroid's leotard. All 20 pixels of it, but... yeah).

m3_ending3.gif

Well, lets go with Samus from the fan-universe. There are some good danbooru pics.

__samus_aran_metroid_and_queen_s_gate_drawn_by_megane_man__88c585aefcc67582eb7bd9e6ef5f3f88.jpg

Taki from Soul Calibur. 6 looks good at E3, but 4 was the last one with Taki.

Soul-Calibur-VI-Taki-03-1024x576.png

Asuka from Evangelion

neon-genesis-evangelion-asuka-langley-soryu-anime-HD-Wallpapers.png

Last edited:

TheEvilDoctorDoor

Vivacious Visitor
Possibly a cop-out for my own thread:
The Zero Suit has already been mentioned, but there's no Metroid games with a third-person perspective. It's an unlockable costume in Fatal Frame 5 for Wii U, and looks pretty damn good.
clip Screenshot 2018-07-21 15-47-18.png
clip Screenshot 2018-07-21 17-06-03.png
BVGUT1t

mister85

Swell Supporter
Sorry for the late response, I appreciate all the feedback.

Thank you for reminding me about Zero Suit Samus and JIll Valentine.
I think my favorite Jill Valentine has to be from Resident Evil Revelations:

file_54172_RER_E3_Walkandaim01_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

50ec459e80f9d43e1e6473bd267b66bc.jpg

I just absolutely love her look. I think what I appreciate more is how she has gear on her like a backpack/belt/holster etc. That just makes it feel more mission-appropriate. If it was just a catsuit it seems more like a leotard and just not appropriate for her mission.

Zero suit samus is excellent of course as well. The new model of her has more realistic proportions in regards to her chest size, which to be quite frank I'm fond of. I think the part I most appreciate though is how toned they made her body. It just looks incredible.

Zero_Suit_Samus_SSBU.png

Asuka, Taki, Serina Niiya, Rain Mikamura are of course excellent as well. I think my time are women who have the confident attitude to actually put on one of these suits to embark on a mission.

Please post more if you have any suggestions.

Of course the fun for me is seeing them absolutely fail on their mission such that I can see a wonderful amount of ryona. I hope to see more catsuit/spysuit/skin-tight outfit clad female protagonists in the future. Moreover extremely good ryona with them as well.

mister85

Swell Supporter
I feel a bit selfish for bumping my own post like this - but if there are any other suggestions - please let me know!

mister85

Swell Supporter
Z Zenek - thank you very much!!

I wish Oni didn't have an armor vest as she does in the game, and more of a sleek plain suit.

And Julie with the black and blue is just so damn good! Wow.

mister85

Swell Supporter
S stashar

No way...you didn't just pull out the Taimanin Asagi card did you? That is like the ultimate pinnacle of catsuit/spysuit/skin-tight suit ryona right there. Not only is it that the kunoichi are in some of the tightest sexiest suits, but so many of the kunoichi are just over confident in their abilities to them only to get humiliated, defeated and sexually violated.

ITS THE BEST.

D71MmpOXUAE_GYI.jpg

Last edited:

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Here are a few photos of Black Widow getting her ass handed to her and getting gut-punched.

Attachments

• PS_App_20210401_013442.jpeg
    PS_App_20210401_013442.jpeg
    300.9 KB · Views: 291
  • PS_App_20210401_013448.jpeg
    PS_App_20210401_013448.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 239
  • PS_App_20210401_013453.jpeg
    PS_App_20210401_013453.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 275

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.