Starcraft Ghost Ryona (1 Viewer)

mister85

Swell Supporter
J JP Otaku 42

That is so sweet. jeese wish I could have contributed, but getting a modded xbox right now is tough.
Please let him know that the best levels are basically the ones with KLF (more sneaking and actual human enemies which pick her body up when she's down)

The level he most likely can't access is the first one with the sabotage one. I saw that he was able to access the level after "Fujita Pinnacle." Honestly the best levels are Fujita Pinnacle and the one immediately after it since it's more sneaking instead of gunning zerglings. Let's see that nice ass of hers get handed to her by those KLF guards.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
J JP Otaku 42

That is so sweet. jeese wish I could have contributed, but getting a modded xbox right now is tough.
Please let him know that the best levels are basically the ones with KLF (more sneaking and actual human enemies which pick her body up when she's down)
I know he'll try and do all of the levels that he can play, but I'll try to let him know.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Actually yes, I'll share it as soon as he makes it. But his biggest problem is that he can't access all the levels due to problems with the build. But he should be able to do the basic stuff with no problems.
I saw some info out in the wild all levels are unlocked if you name the profile NOVA. Not sure if that's the same issue your friend is dealing with, but worth a try if they haven't done that.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
I saw some info out in the wild all levels are unlocked if you name the profile NOVA. Not sure if that's the same issue your friend is dealing with, but worth a try if they haven't done that.
From what I recall he said he could select the levels but some of them had trouble loading in.

mister85

Swell Supporter
From what I recall he said he could select the levels but some of them had trouble loading in.
That makes sense....because depending on the mod that you have only some of the levels can play while others can't. I think the best graphical quality (720p) only comes from a modded xbox. Not xbox 360. Judging from only just the gif you went, your friend looks like he has an xbox.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
That makes sense....because depending on the mod that you have only some of the levels can play while others can't. I think the best graphical quality (720p) only comes from a modded xbox. Not xbox 360. Judging from only just the gif you went, your friend looks like he has an xbox.
Yes, he did got the game to run on his modded Xbox.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
We've done it boys, after so many years of waiting and trying to find the game. My friend has uploaded the very first ryona video for this game. It has been a long time coming:

mister85

Swell Supporter
Holy mother of god...

it is done.
it is complete.
the ryona community has actually managed to produce a ryona montage of starcraft ghost.

I made the post 2018...2.5 years back and we've finally managed to actually get a video of this.
there were loads of people who wanted this and we finally got it.

thanks to blizzard's pr mess - someone leaked the alpha/beta demo that was available in past e3 events.
people with modded xbox's were able to post videos, but no one of any ryona interest ever posted any deaths. you only saw glimpses of people not doing well at the game.

and then this team in this thread continued to push.
thank you all.

and especially thank you to J JP Otaku 42 for asking your friend to make this happen. incredible.

i guess i have a video to update my "skin-tight" thread with.

MAKE SURE TO SAVE SAVE SAVE THE VIDEO AND KEEP COPIES in case if YouTube tries to mess with us.

mister85

Swell Supporter
Just so you all know how long I've waited...
i saw this game fall 2004...and wanted to see ryona even back then.
I am finally getting it 17.5 years after.

what a wait.

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Never thought this day would come, what with Ghost becoming vaporware and all! Wish I could get it running with that quality myself, the PC emulator isn't nearly that good. I even have a modded Xbox from back in the day, but sadly when I broke it out it's no longer working, the hardware hack must have given way.

A few requests, if your friend is up to it: seeing other gameplay videos, I know that the Hydralisk (at the 1:05 mark) has an animation after your death where it picks up Nova, would love to see that. Also, I know the space marine in full armor has a similar after-death move.

Second, what are the fail animations for when you try and stealth kill enemies? I know the regular space marine tosses you off his back, but I don't know if there are any other fail animations for mechanic guys, infected space marines, armored space marines or any of the zerglings. That would be cool, too.

But a huge thank you already. This is in the detail and quality we had absolutely not gotten over the last year.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Never thought this day would come, what with Ghost becoming vaporware and all! Wish I could get it running with that quality myself, the PC emulator isn't nearly that good. I even have a modded Xbox from back in the day, but sadly when I broke it out it's no longer working, the hardware hack must have given way.

A few requests, if your friend is up to it: seeing other gameplay videos, I know that the Hydralisk (at the 1:05 mark) has an animation after your death where it picks up Nova, would love to see that. Also, I know the space marine in full armor has a similar after-death move.

Second, what are the fail animations for when you try and stealth kill enemies? I know the regular space marine tosses you off his back, but I don't know if there are any other fail animations for mechanic guys, infected space marines, armored space marines or any of the zerglings. That would be cool, too.

But a huge thank you already. This is in the detail and quality we had absolutely not gotten over the last year.
I'm not sure, I'll ask my friend, but even with his modded Xbox he still had a number if problems with the game, given that it is an unfinished build of a game. So he might not be able to do more than what he has already shown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.