Starcraft Ghost Ryona (1 Viewer)

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
I wish this game didn't get cancelled. Since it probably would've been one of the best games to ever come out for ryona content. Hopefully one day someone will make ryona videos from the leaked build.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Lot more ryona:

Check out from 20:00 - 30:00 the guy's having a fun time and doesn't really care about dying. Another one right around 57:00. Nova has some sweet screams and ragdoll...that body god damn....pretty sure they did more to that body after checking if she still had a pulse or not.

I wish that Twitch didn't delete their streams after a period of time. Cuz I wish I could've watch this.

mister85

Swell Supporter
J JP Otaku 42 So i have the leaked game, but it's the hacked xbox which I require. the xbox emulator is unfortunately absolutely unfunctional for me, so that won't work.

it's unfortunate that twitch deleted it - fortunately I have downloaded the videos before hand as I had a strong feeling they may be deleted. I'll upload them when I get the chance.

In the mean time I recommend watching this: (52:48, 1:17:55)

mister85

Swell Supporter
J JP Otaku 42

ah - i'm sorry it looks like you've already seen that clip.

I need a hacked xbox - that's all. i can either take the time to get a regular xbox and then hack it, or pay a bit more to get an already hacked one.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
J JP Otaku 42 So i have the leaked game, but it's the hacked xbox which I require. the xbox emulator is unfortunately absolutely unfunctional for me, so that won't work.

it's unfortunate that twitch deleted it - fortunately I have downloaded the videos before hand as I had a strong feeling they may be deleted. I'll upload them when I get the chance.

In the mean time I recommend watching this: (52:48, 1:17:55)

Where will you upload them? Here or on Youtube?

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
It's been a while since anyone has posted anything on this thread. But does anyone have any updates on being able to play the leaked build of the game and performing some ryona on Nova for videos?

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
J JP Otaku 42

Unfortunately i have yet to acquire a modded xbox, and play it.
You can follow this guys' video to get started:

video
I would but the problem is I don't own an original Xbox, maybe if I can run it on an emulator than I could probably do it on my laptop. BTW you said that you'll eventually re-upload those twitch streams that were deleted. Can you provide any update on those?

Last edited:

mister85

Swell Supporter
I would but the problem is I don't own an original Xbox, maybe if I can run it on an emulator than I could probably do it on my laptop. BTW you said that you'll eventually re-upload those twitch streams that were deleted. Can you provide any update on those?

just check them out over here

mister85

Swell Supporter
Another thing: you can technically play this game using CXBX Reloaded.
It ain't pretty though...because the graphics are not fully supported.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
BIG UPDATE!!! A friend of mine on Discord was able to get the game to run for him and he made this custom gif its amazing!
ezgif-1-553c066c1d9d.gif

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Blast from the past.

Anyone interested in trying their luck here's the download for the files:

The emulator that can supposedly run it:

Holy crap, using CXBX I got close. I can run the game, but the textures are messed up. Most of the models are see-through everywhere, Nova is missing most of her face, lol. Also no sound effects, only music and intro / tutorial voiceover, so no gunshots or death sounds.

Still amazing that I got this far, though. If anyone has any idea how to get missing textures to read, I'm all ears. Tried updating my drivers, different video settings in CXBX, rolled back to earlier versions of the program, looked for newer versions of the Ghost file...no go.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Holy crap, using CXBX I got close. I can run the game, but the textures are messed up. Most of the models are see-through everywhere, Nova is missing most of her face, lol. Also no sound effects, only music and intro / tutorial voiceover, so no gunshots or death sounds.

Still amazing that I got this far, though. If anyone has any idea how to get missing textures to read, I'm all ears. Tried updating my drivers, different video settings in CXBX, rolled back to earlier versions of the program, looked for newer versions of the Ghost file...no go.
Nice! I figured it was going to be a bit of a cluster of bugs so I haven't tried it myself.

Just generally what I've seen of emulators that are still in development, I wouldn't expect much to change unless you can debug/code yourself. With the game being a prototype, it's unlikely to get much attention from the CXBX developers in terms of getting it to a playable state. I saw some random posts from enthusiasts about the game being created with the old Vampire Masquerades engine (don't quote me on that) with modifications so if other games using that engine get some updates to their compatibility, it might see some improvement. I don't know how actively the emulator is being worked on though.

mister85

Swell Supporter
Blast from the past.

Anyone interested in trying their luck here's the download for the game:

The emulator that can supposedly run it:
oh shoot i didn't know we're allowed to post the game on this forum. I would have done this so long back had I known. Glad people know now at least!
Definitely need ryona of this...

mister85

Swell Supporter

yes exactly. same issue i'm dealing with CXBX. the suit on nova is black vs original white too. like all the colors, textures, speed and all are really messed up. not sure if you could even play with a controller on cxbx...

definitely would like to see someone out there with a controller and modded xbox to provide some awesome ryona

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.