Silentsky's Backgrounds (700x825) Update: 29/05/2012 (1 Viewer)

silentsky

Potential Patron
Re: Silentsky's Backgrounds (700x825) Update: 23/06/2012

Update: 23/06/2012

Boardroom
Cabin 2
Cabin 2 Night
Control Room 3
Control Room 4
Control Room 5
Dead End
Forest Path 4
Forest Path 4 Night
Palace
Parking Lot
Parking Lot 2
Police Station
School
School Night
Stable
Stairway 3
Stairway 3 Night
Throne

Boardroom

Cabin 2

Cabin 2 Night

Control Room 3

Control Room 4

Control Room 5

Dead End

Forest Path 4

Forest Path 4 Night

Palace

Parking Lot

Parking Lot 2

Police Station

School

School Night

Stable

Stairway 3

Stairway 3 Night

Throne 3

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
Wonderful Additions! Nice proportions, great colour, well thought-out cropping!

Kudos!

If you'd like to re-format your presentation, just drop me a PM, and I can easily shoot you the page-code I used in my thread ;)

Keep 'em coming!

Whiteriver

Potential Patron
These are all great. Very well done. Took awhile to grab 'em all, though. ;)

Don't suppose you've thought about throwing them all into a rar, or something?

grindum

Potential Patron
I'm new to the forum as of today & am trying to gather some new backgrounds. I don't see a download link to those listed above, am I missing something. Thanks a bunch for any positive responses :P

Sukmeoff

Potential Patron
grindum said:
I'm new to the forum as of today & am trying to gather some new backgrounds. I don't see a download link to those listed above, am I missing something. Thanks a bunch for any positive responses :P

It's just an image file so all you need do is left-click the preview and it will come up in a new tab in your browser. Then right-click and choose "Save As", pick your backgrounds folder as the destination, and it will save it there. I assume this is the same with any browser, not just Firefox which I use. Good luck.

Also, love the animated GIF. Is that Roxy Jezel?

grindum

Potential Patron
Ok let me be more specific. All the image links are white squares with red X's in them. If you click on em with either IE, Firefox, or Safari it states that you can connect to the imagezilla server. All the links appear to be broken. Theres no prob with my ISP. Everywhere else on the forum I'm fine. Hell even the batman pics posted in this thread are clickable & properly linked. So if anyone can help me view or obtain these backgrounds I'd really really appreciate it.

Kyro

Potential Patron
grindum said:
Ok let me be more specific. All the image links are white squares with red X's in them. If you click on em with either IE, Firefox, or Safari it states that you can connect to the imagezilla server. All the links appear to be broken. Theres no prob with my ISP. Everywhere else on the forum I'm fine. Hell even the batman pics posted in this thread are clickable & properly linked. So if anyone can help me view or obtain these backgrounds I'd really really appreciate it.

Hmm ''broken'', h*ttp://imagezilla.net/show/6894Alley.png copy&past that in URL bar(that's just one of the images URL what clicking on the image should take you to but of course take the ''*'' out of it before pressing enter, well probably might still not work but meh might as well try >.>).

If still no work, then your internet must be having a quarrel with imagezilla and also can you point me in the direction of those ''batman pics''? Me no see(unless one of the pics are from batman but aren't named ''batman'' otherwise I wouldn't know they were). >.>

I

ironicatheist

Is there a reason I can't see backgrounds on most of the topics? Did I miss something in the rules? I don't think i did...

Or are they removed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.