Shuffling problem with outfits in moreclothing (1 Viewer)

BaconBits

Potential Patron
So I'm having trouble figuring out how to input an outfit not made specifically for moreclothing in there. Does it have a separate pieces and how do I put them in?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
as in, you want the entire costume to be a possible random selection?
you could dump all of the costume pieces on a single menu for it to be selected at random, but you would still get all the other menus to be also randomly chosen so it wold look bad.
if you just want all of the pieces to be possible to be selected, using the simple settings register method of not specifying modtypes should work:
my_mod_file.swf=name_i_want_here

anyway, the shuffle is meant to shuffle all of the clothing menus, not to shuffle between characters. (not sure if there is something that does that, anyone know?)

BaconBits

Potential Patron
Yeah that was pretty much my dilemma. Making a whole outfit look good in shuffle (without the battle for top and bottom lol) So I guess the only outfits that can do this are under the loader compatible tag. I'm not very code literal but SDT sorta got me into it.

Anyhow, thanks for your response

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.