Secret Files Puritas Cordas Topless mod (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Game Name: Secret Files 2 Puritas Cordis
-----------------------------

Mod Name: Topless Nina

VERSION: v2.0

MOD AUTHOR: fleet

DESCRIPTION:
This mod makes Nina topless in the on-ship sequence, on the beach, and during the closing cutscene. It works in both the demo and full versions of Secret Files 2 Puritas Cordis.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Use Texmod to run this mod, using fsasgame.exe as the Texmod Target Application, and Ninafinale.tpf as the Texmod package. It does not work if you use the autostarter.exe file (the one used by the desktop shortcut). I have tested this with the demo and full versions.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
The topless skin does not appear in the in-game movies (full motion videos).

TERMS OF USE:
By downloading and installing this mod, you the end user, admit that you own a legit copy of the game,and have legally purchased it either in the form of a disc retail package, or through an online purchase by download.

By installing, you, the end user, agree to the following terms of this agreement:

The mod author(s), expressly disclaim any warranty, expressed or implied, and accepts no responsibility for the quality or reliability of any of the mods offered. They accept no responsibility for any damages to you, your computer, or any other property, person, or corporation which results, directly or indirectly, from the downloading of, installation of, compilation of, and use of the mod.

You are not authorized to upload mods to any other site for sharing without specific permission from the mod author(s).

View attachment fleet-secretfiles2.zip

finale.jpg

Ryux

Casual Client
Thank's for the mod :)

I tried to change the model of the boat, but I think there's a problem ^^'

Attachments

• sf2_bug_nina_beach.jpg
    sf2_bug_nina_beach.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 784

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I was unsuccessful in swapping models in this game, too.

Ryux

Casual Client
I think the basic animation or reference are in the "nina_schiff_default.gr2" file.

For the swimsuit model, it almost made ​​no movement. So it is normal that the model bug when trying to change them. Finally, I think the problem comes from.

We need to find a tool to work on *.gr2 files. But I do not think it exists ... And hexadecimal, it's not even worth a try ^^'

(Sorry for my english)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.