SDT's default clothes as MoreClothing items (1 Viewer)

k9k9k9k9k9jp

Potential Patron
Is there any way to register SDT's default cloth mods as MoreClothing items?
I want to use MoreClothing +makebutton option to SDT's Leather (Ankle) Cuffs and Tube Gag.

Thanks.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
you can sort of, abusing how i implemented the buttons. i generally wouldn't suggest this but here you go anyway.

the makebutton actually changes the selection of all menus if they have the registered name under it. so if you registered a mod under another category with the makebutton option under the name 'Leather', it will end up setting the eyewear, cuffs, ankle, and collar all to the 'Leather' option.

to do this, you will need to change this setting to 0:
+preventoverlayingmods=1 ; after loading a mod (from the settings file) into the game, it will not be added to moreclothing if the name is already registered on its specific menu. applies to subsequent mods in the same settings file. enabling this will prevent being able to stack things from various mods onto the same entry (if you do such a thing).

you can then register a mod with the same name as vanilla. do note if you do this on same menu that 'Leather' already exists, it creates its own 'Leather' menu selection and charcode saving/loading will load up the first 'Leather' entry found.

k9k9k9k9k9jp

Potential Patron
Referring to your comment, I've tried these in moreclothingV11settings.txt:

```
dummy.swf=Tube:CostumeGag+makebutton ; "dummy.swf" is dummy file path and not really exists
ClearHeels.swf=Tube:CostumeGag+makebutton ; "ClearHeels.swf" is actually existing file
```

But for now there's no MoreClothing's "Tube" button.
What is lack of what I did?

Buttons.png

Any advice will help. Thanks!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Referring to your comment, I've tried these in moreclothingV11settings.txt:

```
dummy.swf=Tube:CostumeGag+makebutton ; "dummy.swf" is dummy file path and not really exists
ClearHeels.swf=Tube:CostumeGag+makebutton ; "ClearHeels.swf" is actually existing file
```

But for now there's no MoreClothing's "Tube" button.
What is lack of what I did?

View attachment 138788

Any advice will help. Thanks!
did you set this to 0?
+preventoverlayingmods=1

k9k9k9k9k9jp

Potential Patron
did you set this to 0?
+preventoverlayingmods=1
I've tried both.
The lines are now as below and the button is not shown.

```
+preventoverlayingmods=0
MySelection/ClearHeels.swf=Tube:CostumeGag+makebutton ;swf is actually existing file
```

Is there any other line affects this?
I'll attach the setting file just in case.

Attachments

moreclothingV11settings.txt
59.4 KB · Views: 100

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I've tried both.
The lines are now as below and the button is not shown.

```
+preventoverlayingmods=0
MySelection/ClearHeels.swf=Tube:CostumeGag+makebutton ;swf is actually existing file
```

Is there any other line affects this?
I'll attach the setting file just in case.
probably not loading clearheels because that is likely a CostumeFootwear, not a CostumeGag

i attached a mod that is a CostumeFootwear but it doesn't actually have anything drawn in it. download that and place it in your 'MySelection' folder. then try this entry:
MySelection/emptyCostumeFootwear.swf=Leather:CostumeFootwear>Body3+makebutton

make sure your setting is still set for
+preventoverlayingmods=0

this should make a button that turns on all clothing items named 'Leather' when clicked.
the side effect is that a dummy entry called 'Leather' is place on the Body3 menu (i moved it to a location where it doesn't matter if it sits there unused)

Attachments

emptyCostumeFootwear.swf
5.9 KB · Views: 110

k9k9k9k9k9jp

Potential Patron
probably not loading clearheels because that is likely a CostumeFootwear, not a CostumeGag

i attached a mod that is a CostumeFootwear but it doesn't actually have anything drawn in it. download that and place it in your 'MySelection' folder. then try this entry:
MySelection/emptyCostumeFootwear.swf=Leather:CostumeFootwear>Body3+makebutton

make sure your setting is still set for
+preventoverlayingmods=0

this should make a button that turns on all clothing items named 'Leather' when clicked.
the side effect is that a dummy entry called 'Leather' is place on the Body3 menu (i moved it to a location where it doesn't matter if it sits there unused)
Thank you for the several times advice.
But somehow it not works in my environment...

I tried with minimum setting file as the top 143 lines (including "+preventoverlayingmods=0") and the line you suggested.
Your "emptyCostumeFootwear.swf" file is in MySelection folder, of cource.
The result is the image.

SDT.png

Body 3 is empty and no button in the left top corner of GUI.
Maybe this comes from some other mod's interferance?

Attachments

moreclothingV11settings.txt
13.3 KB · Views: 104

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.