SDT with Flashpoint (1 Viewer)

magerong1

Potential Patron
I discovered SDT through the Flashpoint player and have been running it through there. Just wondering if any of you have been doing the same and if it was possible to run the loader and use mods with it, or will I need to grab a different projector to use them? The main issue is opening the swf files.

Thanks

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
welcome M magerong1 Really glad to hear it made it into the Flashpoint archive! That's wild!

The game has been run in the Adobe Stand alone flash projector over 10 years. Sby's loader pack comes with v11 but I recommend 10_3r183_90 which you can get from the flash player archive on archive.org

Good luck!

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
welcome M magerong1 Really glad to hear it made it into the Flashpoint archive! That's wild!

The game has been run in the Adobe Stand alone flash projector over 10 years. Sby's loader pack comes with v11 but I recommend 10_3r183_90 which you can get from the flash player archive on archive.org

Good luck!
I used to use Flashpoint, but I deleted it because I didn't know how to hide game files back then. Also, the flash player version you recommend, what makes it better than the rest?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.