SDT Surgical Mask Revamp? (1 Viewer)

Oyeitsthatboi

Potential Patron
Ok let me retry this. So I was wondering if anyone could make a revamp of the surgical mask mod Here. I wasnt very fond of it as i am into the blue type of surgical mask with the riffles and the metal nose piece as seen in the photo. It be amazing if it could be toggleable like under the chin and or having a hole for the mouth. Sorry for a big request thanks a lot c:

88c2316a01e7d4225d80b1d43caa00931446056714_full.png
(Sorry for bad picture for the mask as i couldnt find many i like, Sorry for being picky)

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Just wondering if anyone could make a surgical mask mod ... sorry wasnt very fond of the other one.
I assume that you're referring to this one.

Please take a look at the Request rules. It's fine to ask for edits or revamps, but we expect you to provide reference images. At a bare minimum, you must explain what's wrong with the existing mod. Otherwise, modders might just create a new mod which repeats the same "mistakes" and doesn't meet your expectations.

nurse outfit with it
There's at least one nurse costume already available.

As above: we expect you to find reference images and explain what you want.

Oyeitsthatboi

Potential Patron
I assume that you're referring to this one.

Please take a look at the Request rules. It's fine to ask for edits or revamps, but we expect you to provide reference images. At a bare minimum, you must explain what's wrong with the existing mod. Otherwise, modders might just create a new mod which repeats the same "mistakes" and doesn't meet your expectations.

There's at least one nurse costume already available.

As above: we expect you to find reference images and explain what you want.
Thanks i remade it with a bit better explanation c: Sorry im new here

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.