SDT Requests (1 Viewer)

Saiko

Potential Patron
So I was just wondering if there was a squat position, and if not, if someone could make one?
And I would also like to know if there is a masturbation mod for females with penises in the game.
That will be all, this will be much appreciated

stuntcock

Content Creator
So I was just wondering if there was a squat position, and if not, if someone could make one?
The girl's lower leg and foot are combined into a single element, which modders call the "calf". Since the foot cannot bend at the ankle, it would be impossible to create an accurate squatting position.

If you're willing to conceal the lower leg behind an on-screen prop then you might be able to achieve a vague facsimile of a squatting position. It wouldn't animate very well -- the girl wouldn't appear to "balance" properly as she moves around.

It would also be possible to create a full-fledged Loader mod which adjusts the girl's anatomy so that squatting becomes feasible. @Patrice wrote such a mod many years ago, but it wasn't kept up-to-date and exhibits some visual flaws with the current Loader. You can find it here.

And I would also like to know if there is a masturbation mod for females with penises in the game.
I don't think so. Some of the existing artwork could be applied to such a mod, but we'd probably need a new forearm. If we naively reused the standard assets and handjob code then the elbow would move around too much. A foreshortened forearm (analogous to the "arms behind back" position) would ameliorate the problem, but smoothing out the elbow motion (and dampening out the normal bounciness of the penis) would still require a lot of custom scripting and fine-tuned configuration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.