Scarlet Blade Vendetta is back!! (Unofficial Private server) (2 Viewers)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Today vendetta gaming network head made an announcement, it seems like they are planning to re-open the Scarlet Blade unofficial server, a year ago they had t shut it down as people lost interest due some issues and new content released in the official client, but now as SB is shutting down they decided to give it a try again!
there's still no launch date but it's official

Website of the game: VGN - Scarlet Blade
More info here (Must register to see al the threads): Scarlet Blade Scarlet Blade is returning!!
ypvLCtQ.png

Old fanmade trailer by Wintera Chrono

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Well first different thing was the not p2w scheme, previously they had a x50 gold/exp rate and i think x30 drop, things could be bougth by voting for VSB in a special page and later replaced by credits obtained by being online, this was in the previous server but it may change for the new one. As the video says they had custom content (bikes, costumes, wep skins etc.) and well it was fairly easy to get gear, you could get to max lv in 2-3 days (playing a reasonable time not excesively) and the gear had even lower prices than ASB in it's highest inflation, mainly cuz there was TONS of the same gear in AH

Nyelm

Potential Patron
What about the censorship? Is the paywall censorship still there? The skin disease censorship?

Vallil

Swell Supporter
i'm not sure about that but it's one of the requests around in the forums to not be a censored version, the paywall was not a problem before as the system to get credits to buy "ap" items was the dead voting system and later the online time, those could also be obtained with optional monetary donations but yo can do anything with a little patience just fine, but of not as fast and that's also what maintains the server online.

Nyelm

Potential Patron
i'm not sure about that but it's one of the requests around in the forums to not be a censored version, the paywall was not a problem before as the system to get credits to buy "ap" items was the dead voting system and later the online time, those could also be obtained with optional monetary donations but yo can do anything with a little patience just fine, but of not as fast and that's also what maintains the server online.
ah well I hope they end up listening to the people on the forums. I might have given this a try if not for that but SB doesn't really hold my interest enough to get over that hurdle. Good luck with your MMO though!

Vallil

Swell Supporter
The website for VSB is now up! the game is still in the works but they're making progress fast as they had more tools now since the last time! hopefully things will go smoother this time with some of ASB players migrating to VSB, hope to see you there!

Site: VGN - Scarlet Blade

M

Milliardo

Please, remove Hyperfilter from it. It's annoying, it's making it a pain for anyone to register. It keeps putting me into the Hyperfilter page every often.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
what are you doing exactly?so far no one had that issue, just clic the register link in the scarlet blade site

K

kenjifire1

Hopefully it will be a good private server, really like scarlet blade and it was sad when aeria announce it's shutdown after I just leveled my character.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
the previous server was pretty decent, gear was easy to get and you could max-lv in a day if you really wanted and had the time to (lv49), but at that time ASB got the new content and shit started to happen a lot of players left to ASB just to be disappointed in the near future as a massive shitstorm unleashed going from bugs, inflation to massive quitting and lack of balance in all level maps from single-player to faction-scale.
For now it looks like a lot of ASB players are migrating to VSB when it comes out so maybe this time things will go better, also they are taking the game in their hands as there's no other publisher for the game in the world for now, liveplex still has it in their proyects but no sign of a new publisher at least for now. If all you're worried about is the gear and lv don't worry, i got the same gear in 2 months playing ocassionally which took me like 2 years in ASB, they may change/adjust the rates for this relaunch i'm not sure all i know is the open beta will be on this week for testing and bug fixes, after that they will make a wipe of all characters to start fresh when it finally reaches release phase

Lolu

Potential Patron
Nice game SB but infected of perverts, looters, scammers etc.
I played SB for long time, the players dont know doing pvp, only zerging or spawn camping in other side.
SB is corrupted thanks to many players, all these corrupts moving from SB Aeria server to VGN server now.
The game died before and will die now too, poor game, I loved it.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
I can't login in the site Information is incorrect. Why? and I can't donwload the game. :/
make sure you didn't use capital letters for the username
ie: write "username" not "Username" even if you did register with capitals type it in only in lowercase

Vallil

Swell Supporter
well gear is fairly easy to get really, and you're wrong all of the items you mentioned are there, including unique mechs and all other jewelry pieces, in fact some items didn't even drop in aeria's server such as the unique costumes(skins) that give stats because they decided it not to and instead put it on sale as many other necessities. If you enter the high lv dungeons you get at least 1 unique piece of gear every 2-4, runs even the lv35+ dungeons drop a decent amount of unique gear, earrings and all other jewelry pieces of all grades drop from various mobs and events such as the Alkasava battleground and hourly battlegroud. There is an item called just "safeguard" that they implemented which works for ALL the levels of enhancement from +4 to +12 (which have better succes rates btw) unlike the +7+8+9... we used before to prevent downgrade when failure, and it can be obtained by just PARTICIPATING in the timed battlegrounds replacing the previous system, i played aeria's server since lv35 patch unstill it shut down, never invested a lot of $ but managed to get full uni at lv49. You either didn't even play the game or just want to see the world burn for some reason, don't come to other people's posts saying nonsense for no reason, i can just post a pic of the in-game Auction House with all of the items there and its lower prices.
And about aeria's being thousand times better, lol u drunk? that server and further more the company are the epitome of all the cancerous bs tactics game publishers use nowdays to profit without actually caring about the game, you(us) or the developers, overpriced shitty pay to win "tier" business model where you can get everything you need in HUGE expenses a month or now this alternative where you HAVE to actually play for the items you need for the most part (at least the gear and consumables/upgrade stuff can be farmed , it's not only sold)

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Members are reminded to keep discussions civil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.