Scarlet Blade Vendetta is back!! (Unofficial Private server) (1 Viewer)

ChillSwitch

Vivacious Visitor
Today vendetta gaming network head made an announcement, it seems like they are planning to re-open the Scarlet Blade unofficial server, a year ago they had t shut it down as people lost interest due some issues and new content released in the official client, but now as SB is shutting down they decided to give it a try again!
there's still no launch date but it's official

Website of the game: VGN - Scarlet Blade
More info here (Must register to see al the threads): Scarlet Blade Scarlet Blade is returning!!
ypvLCtQ.png

Old fanmade trailer by Wintera Chrono

I actually just got done making a little nude mod patch. Its my first one ever so if anyone wants to check it out or give any feedback here is the link Scarlet Blade Vendetta - Nude Mod *Booty Hole Remix*

K

Kremit

found this page through a google search.. and pardon the necro-bump but just wanted to say wife and I started playing this and now she's got me building her a computer to play side-by-side with me.. I've played a few MMOs (incl WoW) in the past, and either left because the game died or sold out.. losing it's direction to appeal to the consumer.. completely ruining the game and rendering it insensible and over ran by children..

This game holds true to the genre while putting a spin on it.. and the eye candy is the hook-line and sinker to the bait that is a fun and enjoyable MMO.. Perhaps these feelings are pre-emptive, or otherwise conflict with other opinions, but in my opinion (and that of my wife), this is a very enjoyable game; we're glad that Vendetta Gaming Network picked this up and we'd like to donate and help keep it alive.. We've tried the Pixel Game Card method, but that is so dodgy it actually feels sketchy after attempting a transaction.. It would great if there was some way to purchase VGN points directly (even via paypal or google wallet).. might have even given players the ability to better support Twin Saga..

Vallil

Swell Supporter
found this page through a google search.. and pardon the necro-bump but just wanted to say wife and I started playing this and now she's got me building her a computer to play side-by-side with me.. I've played a few MMOs (incl WoW) in the past, and either left because the game died or sold out.. losing it's direction to appeal to the consumer.. completely ruining the game and rendering it insensible and over ran by children..

This game holds true to the genre while putting a spin on it.. and the eye candy is the hook-line and sinker to the bait that is a fun and enjoyable MMO.. Perhaps these feelings are pre-emptive, or otherwise conflict with other opinions, but in my opinion (and that of my wife), this is a very enjoyable game; we're glad that Vendetta Gaming Network picked this up and we'd like to donate and help keep it alive.. We've tried the Pixel Game Card method, but that is so dodgy it actually feels sketchy after attempting a transaction.. It would great if there was some way to purchase VGN points directly (even via paypal or google wallet).. might have even given players the ability to better support Twin Saga..
Not sure of other methods but i can say pixel works, didn't have problems before. I get why you ask but i don't know of other ways to get points

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.