Scarlet Blade Login Screen Mod (1 Viewer)

SBModder

Content Creator
Hey ppl, I have been extremely busy, soo i havent been able to post anything :( But I decided to post this easy mod that ppl might like :3 This mod is COMPLETELY customizable. This mod changes the default login screen to a version i made of it, including more characters.

This mod goes in C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\GUI\NA
With the folder name "Textures" and everything.

*IF YOU WANT YOUR OWN PERSONALIZED LOGIN (it can be a family picture, a sexier picture etc) ALL U HAVE TO DO IS...

1)Take the pic you want
2)Make sure its a Png file format (you can make it png with paint)
3)Copy the name QueensBlade_Lobby_BG_Login AND RENAME YOUR PIC
4) then move the pic to the mod. (make sure it says "would you like to replace this pic?" if it does not u did something wrong.

*REMEMBER DO THESE STEPS AFTER YOU MOVED THE MOD TO C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\GUI\NA

and there u have it ur own pic.

*IGNORE THE STEPS I TOLD YOU IF YOU JUST WANT THE PIC I MADE*

Enjoy :D :D :D QueensBlade_Lobby_BG_Login.png :3 and download here Zippyshare.com - Textures.rar

SBModder

Content Creator
lol thats not erin thats the character that appears when u click esc n game then click character customization

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Figured this might fit here as well, since my Areolatastic work has reached another halt, basically

Attachments

• Areolatastic Login by Eddyboy.png
    Areolatastic Login by Eddyboy.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,113

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.