sby's loader imports (4 Viewers)

figvam

Potential Patron
When loading vaginal and anal positions in animtoolsV34, the values pleasurefromcontact and pleasurefromcontactmult are reset.
pleasurefromcontact is always "enabled", pleasurefromcontactmult is always "1.5".

That is.

I take the position file in which it is written:

pleasurefromcontact = 0
pleasurefromcontactmult = 0.6

I load it into the game. The position is not working properly.
I open the third page of the "Loader" tab in the menu and see:

pleasure from body contact enabled
pleasure from contact mult 1.5

I change the values to the desired ones. The position is working correctly.
I save the position to a file with a new name. I open it in a text editor. I see that everything has been preserved correctly:

pleasurefromcontact = 0

I load the position into the game again. The position is not working correctly again and on the menu tab I see:

In oral positions, everything is saved and loaded correctly.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
When loading vaginal and anal positions in animtoolsV34, the values pleasurefromcontact and pleasurefromcontactmult are reset.
pleasurefromcontact is always "enabled", pleasurefromcontactmult is always "1.5".

That is.

I take the position file in which it is written:

pleasurefromcontact = 0

I load it into the game. The position is not working properly.
I open the third page of the "Loader" tab in the menu and see:

I change the values to the desired ones. The position is working correctly.
I save the position to a file with a new name. I open it in a text editor. I see that everything has been preserved correctly:

pleasurefromcontact = 0

I load the position into the game again. The position is not working correctly again and on the menu tab I see:

In oral positions, everything is saved and loaded correctly.
the sexual experience presets overrwrites all of these resistance and contact position settings.
1632527228507.png

i figured a lot of users didn't bother with these, or simply used another position as a baseline to get some numbers that worked.

if you hit the button to disable the presets in game, and then load a position, you should be able to maintain the values originally intended in the position:
1632527300337.png

sby

Content Creator
Coder
released a small update to animtools to add a position setting i wanted to add, mostly for positions where she is restrained

edit - also updated the loaderpack with all of my new stuff

Last edited:

Sass

Content Creator
Just wanted to report a bug.

Futa-him's character no longer has breast physics in the latest version of animtools. Idk which version was the culprit, but I know animtools v28 has breast physics, and v34 doesn't.

Great job with all the updates lately btw!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
posted some updates and new mods i have been sitting on for a while:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Question since I haven't moved versions for ~2 years or so, is there a way to move my character saves to a different version?
if they are in game created characters, should be able to use the in game char list backup, then import that back in when you got the new one running.
if using character folders, that would be moving your folders into the new pack 'Mods' folder and updating your 'CharacterFolders.txt' to include them

yowhatyuop1732

Potential Patron
if they are in game created characters, should be able to use the in game char list backup, then import that back in when you got the new one running.
if using character folders, that would be moving your folders into the new pack 'Mods' folder and updating your 'CharacterFolders.txt' to include them
now that the sites back i can finally reply, checked this morning and all of my characters were coincidentally missing on both versions and i cant save any characters without them being gone after i close the game and reopen it

carms

Potential Patron
hi, i've got a weird issue with the choker resistance mod. the sliders and checkboxes don't show up in the menu. they're there and working, but they're simply not visible.
are there any known conflicting mods that could've caused this?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
hi, i've got a weird issue with the choker resistance mod. the sliders and checkboxes don't show up in the menu. they're there and working, but they're simply not visible.
are there any known conflicting mods that could've caused this?
i reuploaded it with a tweak, try that

Deviant Glee

Content Creator
I have a question (request?). Would it be possible in Animtools to make it so when her hand is reversed, it changes the hand's appearance to the other one. So if the right hand got reversed it would look like the left hand and have the thumb sticking out the way it should, and the left hand reversed would look like the right hand and wouldn't have the thumb the wrong way. If this is impossible to do or just way too difficult to do, naturally you can ignore this.

Deviant Glee

Content Creator
Problem with gaggeddialog settings. Only the jumbled dialog setting works, the others (default modes and small mouth movement) don't do anything if you change their values

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I have a question (request?). Would it be possible in Animtools to make it so when her hand is reversed, it changes the hand's appearance to the other one. So if the right hand got reversed it would look like the left hand and have the thumb sticking out the way it should, and the left hand reversed would look like the right hand and wouldn't have the thumb the wrong way. If this is impossible to do or just way too difficult to do, naturally you can ignore this.
it is likely possible, but prety low on my interest scale. i will throw it on list of possible stuff if i get bored.

Would you be willing to make a counter for breastexpansionplus to display the effectivecuminside amount?
i am not a big fan of adding lots of counters on the screen, but someone could easily take one of the existing loader counter mods (such as cum in mouth counter) and adjust the value to reference "loader.breastexpansion_comm.effectivecuminside". it is actually a very easy mod to make.

Problem with gaggeddialog settings. Only the jumbled dialog setting works, the others (default modes and small mouth movement) don't do anything if you change their values
i did realize that if you don't enablevanillasaving, the logic to reset on no chacode is never proxied. i used this code on a bunch of my mods but apparently hasn't turned up since now. however the default options should still set the initial modes for the buttons/features.

Deviant Glee

Content Creator
i did realize that if you don't enablevanillasaving, the logic to reset on no chacode is never proxied. i used this code on a bunch of my mods but apparently hasn't turned up since now. however the default options should still set the initial modes for the buttons/features.
Firstly, I appreciate you getting back to me.

I just realized what the problem was for me with the default options (stupid on my part), however the small mouth movements seem to still happen even if it's disabled. Also her mouth seems to sometimes "break" when speaking. I've tried disabling pretty much every mod so I don't think it's something conflicting. I've had a bit of trouble intentionally recreating it, but my best guess is it happens when you pull her off while she's speaking, probably during a small mouth movement or maybe when she starts coughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.