sby's loader imports

sby

Content Creator
Question about the recent "Gagged Dialogue" mod (which I love, by the way, it's gotten me motivated to update one of my old dialogues) - Would it be possible to enable dialogue to continue play while the cock is in the mouth and have it stop playing when there's also cum in the mouth or if it gets into the throat/deepthroat sections?

Not sure if that's possible to do, but if it could work it'd be a nice addition, having speech be muffled by the cock and being able to "shut her up" by pushing in further or cumming.
sounds interesting, i'll look into it

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Something I've been wondering on with animtools: why can I only change the angle of his penis independent of his torso when he's reversed?

sby

Content Creator
Something I've been wondering on with animtools: why can I only change the angle of his penis independent of his torso when he's reversed?
because i never bothered trying to figure out why inverting the matrix breaks the tweening for his torsoik controller

edit - uploaded Flexing Buttplug
not that much actual artwork involved in this accessory mod, mostly code under the hood to do its stuff

Last edited:

Wither

Content Creator
Question about the flexing buttplug mod: I can load the mod manually, but I can't seem to load it through the Mods.txt file, is this intentional? Or am I simply doing something wrong? I have swf file in a folder called "sby_default/Buttplug" and wrote "sby_default/Buttplug/flexingbuttplug9.swf" in the Mods.txt file, but it doesn't seem to want to read it.

tltltl

Potential Patron
If I am not mistaken, I believe that the auto mode is still not working for certain positions(doggy style specifically).

hanshotfirst

Potential Patron
Question about the flexing buttplug mod: I can load the mod manually, but I can't seem to load it through the Mods.txt file, is this intentional? Or am I simply doing something wrong? I have swf file in a folder called "sby_default/Buttplug" and wrote "sby_default/Buttplug/flexingbuttplug9.swf" in the Mods.txt file, but it doesn't seem to want to read it.
I had a similar issue with a different mod, I noticed it was loading very briefly then going away when I loaded the scene, the fix was to remove the skin line from Code.txt. Hope that helps.

Separate question, any chance for superbelly/breastexp versions that fits the new thickfreakness and skinnybitch bodies?