sby's loader imports (3 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I would like to make a request for moremoods: "shocked" or "terrified" where She is essentially in a permanently "shocked" state.
sounds similar to frightened, if you want to describe it further i might throw it in

Wither

Content Creator
sounds similar to frightened, if you want to describe it further i might throw it in
Was thinking similar to frightened but with the following paramaters:
- Eyes wide, pinpricked, shuddering and locked in one position (either up or down, prefferably up) not changed unless called for by a dialogue action.
- Eyebrows high and downturned.
- Breathing fast and shallow
- Constant tear gen and saliva gen, if that's possible (similar to how Drugged creates drooling)
- Tongue can be out but licking disabled (like Disgusted)

Perhaps "shocked" is the wrong word for it but I'm not sure what'd be a better description. "Overwhelmed" maybe? Kind of like a precursor to Ahegao, if that makes sense, where She is sensorally overstimulated but it hasn't yet reached that pleasure peak.

I have this but I'm thinking of a mood that can specifically be used in dialogues. It's possible to use a [SHOCK] trigger but its only temporary.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Was thinking similar to frightened but with the following paramaters:
- Eyes wide, pinpricked, shuddering and locked in one position (either up or down, prefferably up) not changed unless called for by a dialogue action.
- Eyebrows high and downturned.
- Breathing fast and shallow
- Constant tear gen and saliva gen, if that's possible (similar to how Drugged creates drooling)
- Tongue can be out but licking disabled (like Disgusted)

Perhaps "shocked" is the wrong word for it but I'm not sure what'd be a better description. "Overwhelmed" maybe? Kind of like a precursor to Ahegao, if that makes sense, where She is sensorally overstimulated but it hasn't yet reached that pleasure peak.

I have this but I'm thinking of a mood that can specifically be used in dialogues. It's possible to use a [SHOCK] trigger but its only temporary.
it seems unique enough, will be in next release
probably not the dialog action eye target control though, most of the mood selection stuff i have built up usually control it. would have to hook into dialog stuff and that is just going to open a can of worms xD

Last edited:

RokPhenix

Content Creator
Hello, I see in the animtools editmode has more arms positions for her like "his chest".
It is possible to add them in the loader's scene menu arm position ?

Very thankfully.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
uploaded some mod updates i have been sitting on

also did a bugfix for stuntcock's himsizer mod:

Wither

Content Creator
uploaded some mod updates i have been sitting on

This is all fantastic! Thank you for taking my suggestions on board, the overwhelmed mood is perfect for what I was thinking.

Just seems to be one bug (maybe? not sure if it requires a different mod to be edited to work) - in dialogue there doesn't seem to be a trigger for [OVERWHELMED_MOOD] yet, or maybe I'm just inputting it wrong. Either way, great updates!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
This is all fantastic! Thank you for taking my suggestions on board, the overwhelmed mood is perfect for what I was thinking.

Just seems to be one bug (maybe? not sure if it requires a different mod to be edited to work) - in dialogue there doesn't seem to be a trigger for [OVERWHELMED_MOOD] yet, or maybe I'm just inputting it wrong. Either way, great updates!
oops, reuploaded with fix

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Hi sby sby
Am I crazy or was there a V3? (I seem to have one). And if I wanted to "update" your pack I can just make a folder and drop in the "Mods" folder of the pack, yes?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hi sby sby
Am I crazy or was there a V3? (I seem to have one). And if I wanted to "update" your pack I can just make a folder and drop in the "Mods" folder of the pack, yes?
sort of, there was a 1_1 with the simple bugfix, a 1_2 with another tweak, and then did a V2 release with a bunch of my common stuff integrated into it.
you would probably plop it into $init, i think that was a persistent mod

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
sort of, there was a 1_1 with the simple bugfix, a 1_2 with another tweak, and then did a V2 release with a bunch of my common stuff integrated into it.
you would probably plop it into $init, i think that was a persistent mod
Ok cool. And I am being dumb. My brain was turning 1_3 into V3 which is incorrect. I will pop the V2 in $init. Thanks!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
uploaded a couple of updates

RokPhenix

Content Creator
Wonderful mod, more customization is nice.
But I am in pain with the headwearland V3 UI, precisely the right cross.
When i want to click to the up button, i often click at the TopCostume menu so i quit the Headwearland menu to the topCostume Popup menu.
same pattern with down button with pantie.

Satu

Potential Patron
I have a noob question, the deepthroat poses can be set to auto, can the penetration poses be set to auto it doesn't seem to work?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i have finally released animtoolsV34, along with a cascade of other mods that are affected:

i also recently uploaded a simple counter to track DA's her pleasure

as well as a small update to the alternate loader template to include some frames that i didn't realize supported breast size on the bra, top, and overtop

biolante

Potential Patron
Hi Guys,

would love an extension for my fav mod xray. It would have cum in throat options and preferably some kind of overflow, xray belly being filled, cum shooting out through mouth/nose/eyes/ears/nipples aftter visibly being choked up, cum puke (when belly is full), cum making tits grow

I know it is a lot but i thought I would just post my ideal version idea...

chubster1128

Potential Patron
I downloaded sby loader pack 13 545d a few days ago and have run into a major problem. The only positions that is working are the default bj's. Any other position I load the guy just stands there even though I have it set to auto and hard. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Sass

Content Creator
I like the new zoomlogic you added with animtoolsv32, but it means you often have to manually edit a position to make the camera in the right position again.

Could you add an option to use the old zoomlogic in the settings file, for those of us who have too many positions to manually edit/fix?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I like the new zoomlogic you added with animtoolsv32, but it means you often have to manually edit a position to make the camera in the right position again.

Could you add an option to use the old zoomlogic in the settings file, for those of us who have too many positions to manually edit/fix?
it should have the same orientation as loaded, i believe i already put in backwards stuff compatibility in place.
got a position for me to test with?

and there is a setting
allowoldzoompoint=0 ; -1 == all positons before V31 use V31 zooming, 0 == positions below V11 forced to use V11 zooming , 1 == positions use their respective zooming based on version

by default it is zero and should let V11 through V31 use their zoom style

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.