sby's loader imports (3 Viewers)

Zan

Potential Patron
Re: sby's loader imports; 8/09/2014: too much stuff to list here

First off, as you've heard many times already, but I must say again this mod is epic, and caters extremely well to my tastes. Thank you!

I've been away for a while, and the last version I had was 5.1, so I'm a bit flummoxed by this new set up. I've got most things to work how I want them, but I'm confused as to how I adjust the increase amount per swallow for breasts/body/belly, now that the old IncMult is no longer a setting. I imagine with the new cum inside set up it's not going to be quite the same, but could someone explain how I can achieve the same changes as incMult used to?

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Zan said:
First off, as you've heard many times already, but I must say again this mod is epic, and caters extremely well to my tastes. Thank you!

I've been away for a while, and the last version I had was 5.1, so I'm a bit flummoxed by this new set up. I've got most things to work how I want them, but I'm confused as to how I adjust the increase amount per swallow for breasts/body/belly, now that the old IncMult is no longer a setting. I imagine with the new cum inside set up it's not going to be quite the same, but could someone explain how I can achieve the same changes as incMult used to?
thanks for the compliment :D

in the previous version, incmult was a multiplier to the amount of cum she swallowed, to create a scaled increase (or decrease) to the target breast expansion.

essentially, a bigger incmult would cause a bigger breast expansion per swallow.

in the new code structure, the same result can be made through changing the range of the breasts by either moving the start point up and/or moving the end point back.

here is a pic to explain:

ModGuy

Content Creator

Consider drawing a visual guide for settings that are more complex or dependent on other settings.
Having a visual way to link things together can really help those who just want to use it without learning the intricacies.

Zan

Potential Patron

Ah, I get it now. Thanks, sby. And yeah, what ModGuy suggested would be useful. Diagrams really help.

Also, I have another problem. I've been starting my character off at fairly low levels for breast and body size, but as soon as she swallows anything, they jump up to what appears to be default values for SDchan, and grow from there. I assume I'm missing some start value or some such that I need to decrease, but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone tell me what it's listed as? Or what may be going wrong if my assumption isn't correct?

shadowcobra1339

Potential Patron

Dante said:
Dude! What kinda sicko are you!? *clicks download link* I'll be right back.... fap fap fap ;D, lol.

That's a sweet dialogue 8). Really fits the mod. Love it ;D!

"My pants and panties are starting to rip!" lmao
The point of it was to be slightly funny and make her INSANELY excited to bloat/grow/have giant tits, I may make a dialogue for normal and angry as well, just so that way we can have all the emotions.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Looking forward to them. I donate the line: "That's....[cough] too....[heavy breathing] much!'

Zan

Potential Patron

I feel I should mention that I also have a BE dialogue. I wrote it before sby's mod, so it needs updating, but I'll be doing that soon. It's over in the Dialogue board. I should really make a signature.
Edit: link now in my sig.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Zan said:
Also, I have another problem. I've been starting my character off at fairly low levels for breast and body size, but as soon as she swallows anything, they jump up to what appears to be default values for SDchan, and grow from there. I assume I'm missing some start value or some such that I need to decrease, but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone tell me what it's listed as? Or what may be going wrong if my assumption isn't correct?

autominbreastsize=1 //1=active; minbreastamount is set to whatever her current breast size is
autominbodysize=1 //1=active; minbodysize is set to whateever her current body size is
autominbellysize=1 //1=active; minbellysize is set to 0 (there is no current belly size from vanilla sdt)

with these options, they set the min values of their body part to whatever the breast size/ body size is when the mod is loaded. if you are trying to set these min sizes manually in the options such as minbreastamount=5, then set autominbreastsize=0.

however, without the automin options, the body parts to will update to your settings value when she intakes cum.
i probably should set those to change on-loading. i will make sure to add that to the initialization stuff in the next release.

shadowcobra1339

Potential Patron

Dante said:
Looking forward to them. I donate the line: "That's....[cough] too....[heavy breathing] much!'

Hmmm, I might be able to do that in the dialogue editor, if I can figure out how to make her cough during that line, I'll make that one a vigorous and after passing out in normal emotion, maybe tomorrow, sometime around 8ish central.

Zan

Potential Patron

So I've been trying out some of the other mods, and I'm having a problem with the aimpenis mod. The notes don't mention a particular key to activate it, so I assumed it just worked with the normal bukkake mode, but whether I have bukkake on or not, the penis doesn't move at all, and the interaction between her mouth and the penis goes very strange. It's very difficult to position her so that the penis enters her mouth, it doesn't align automatically any more. So the effect the mod is supposed to have doesn't occur at all, and regular stuff gets messed up. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Zan said:
So I've been trying out some of the other mods, and I'm having a problem with the aimpenis mod. The notes don't mention a particular key to activate it, so I assumed it just worked with the normal bukkake mode, but whether I have bukkake on or not, the penis doesn't move at all, and the interaction between her mouth and the penis goes very strange. It's very difficult to position her so that the penis enters her mouth, it doesn't align automatically any more. So the effect the mod is supposed to have doesn't occur at all, and regular stuff gets messed up. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.
the aimpenis mods makes it so you can adjust the angle of the penis according to the mouse's vertical height.
there is no activation key for it, it should act like bukkake mode is on, without it being on.
hopefully the mod isn't broken; i didn't check it after uploading, but it should be the correct file.

also, here is a notification that i uploaded new stuff - androidbehaviorV2

Curious

Potential Patron

This is all excellent work - the deepthroatactions behavior mod is probably my favorite, could-not-live-without mod. Thanks very much!

D

Doomknight

Some mod specific ideas for you Sby; Anything interest you?

Some suggestions for AndroidBehaviour:
A control that prevents her from clenching her teeth (angry mode)
A control that prevents her from swallowing cum (when cum is in her mouth)
A control that removes her ability to "fight back" when the Him model is using his hand to force Her down (a robot wouldn't be concerned with suffocating as it may not require air)
A control that removes her hand twitching when low on "air" (ie when her hands are on Him, or on Her knees, they don't twitch at all)
A control that removes triggers for dialogue such as CumInEye or CumOnFace (ie when cum gets in Her eye, she doesn't produce any dialogue for that, as it really has no effect on Her)

Some suggestions for DeepthroatActions:
Cause Her shock/wince when cumming down Her throat
Cause Her shock/wince based on the speed of deepthroating (how fast you push in and pull out)
Cause Her shock/wince based on ThroatResistance (ie increase it depending on the value the player puts in for ThroatResistance; not to be confused with InitialResistance which is where it prevents full deepthroating)
Cause Her shock/wince when cumming into Her mouth

Some suggestions for MoreCumSpurts and MoreStrands:
Maybe merge the two mods together?
Could rename it to MoreBodilyFluids (if that interests you)
Could add tears, and sweat then to MoreBodilyFluids, rather than loading several different mods at same time.

Documentation Thoughts:
-> Some of the mods are somewhat unclear on what changing the values do.
-> Some of the mods are unclear on maximum and minimum values, that can't be figured out by just looking at the values or the attached documentation.
CheekBulgeEdit = What do you mean by "inversely"? Does that mean that increasing the value decreases the effect ingame, or something else?
SwallowTiltSet = What does the value do exactly? I see that it is a negative value, but what happens if I make it a positive value, ie 3.2?
FFBehaviour = Is there a way to change how small the eyes become? As it is, it is unclear of how you might go about doing this. Preferrably make the eyes bigger and not smaller.

Keep up the good and honest hard work, Sby. I appreciate your creativity.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

->Some suggestions for AndroidBehaviour:
the hand twitching prevention might be a good one; as for the others: should already be a mod, already an option, loader button setting "autohold", null, meh not gonna mess with dialog.

->Some suggestions for DeepthroatActions:
might be a different mod, shock with vigour noted, can be done with what i am already working on, might be a different mod.

->Some suggestions for MoreCumSpurts and MoreStrands:
i specifically have them separate because they mod very different things.

->Documentation Thoughts:
-> Some of the mods are somewhat unclear on what changing the values do.
i do try to write a quick explanation, if you want more info on anything specific feel free to ask. just try to keep the questions per post limited so i don't post huge responses like this one xD

-> Some of the mods are unclear on maximum and minimum values, that can't be figured out by just looking at the values or the attached documentation.
these are usually the first thing in the comments, 0.0+ means it takes decimal numbers greater than zero. also ask for anything in dept, it is possible others don't have a clue what my options expect as well.

->CheekBulgeEdit = What do you mean by "inversely"? Does that mean that increasing the value decreases the effect ingame, or something else?
yes, you thought correct, the "inverse".

->SwallowTiltSet = What does the value do exactly? I see that it is a negative value, but what happens if I make it a positive value, ie 3.2?
this adjusts the angle she swallows at, increasing the value would make her swallow at a lower mouse y coordinate.

->FFBehaviour = Is there a way to change how small the eyes become? As it is, it is unclear of how you might go about doing this. Preferrably make the eyes bigger and not smaller.
will have to check back with you on that one.

Curious said:
This is all excellent work - the deepthroatactions behavior mod is probably my favorite, could-not-live-without mod. Thanks very much!
thanks ;D
been working on a 3rd version of it, adding some breath and percentages-to-actions options

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

sbys permission to advertize in his thread pending:

Doomknight said:
A control that prevents her from clenching her teeth (angry mode)
easy enough, if I have time between exams, I'll hack something together (unless sby already provides it)

Doomknight said:
A control that prevents her from swallowing cum (when cum is in her mouth)
a) already done in swallow tilt set
b) also already done by me

Doomknight said:
A control that removes her ability to "fight back" when the Him model is using his hand to force Her down (a robot wouldn't be concerned with suffocating as it may not require air)
a) as sby says: autohold
b) will provide mod to automatically activate autohold if requested

Doomknight said:
A control that removes triggers for dialogue such as CumInEye or CumOnFace (ie when cum gets in Her eye, she doesn't produce any dialogue for that, as it really has no effect on Her)
just remove the trigger cum_in_eye and cum_on_face from the dialogue

Doomknight said:
Cause Her shock/wince when cumming down Her throat
I think I have something like that lying around somewhere, gotta check, but might take a while to get it ready for release...

Doomknight said:
Cause Her shock/wince when cumming into Her mouth
same, should be easy to change

D

Doomknight

The reason I mentioned the autohold thing, is that IFF you hold down the mouse button then it holds Her down. If you try to throat her normally without clicking anything, she fights back. I was looking for an option so that you DID NOT have to hold down spacebar or mouse click to prevent Her from fighting back.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Here's what you need to disable her resistance without pressing or emulating any input:

Code:
l.her.resistance = {upper:0, boundary:0, lower:0, multiplier:0};

sby

Content Creator
Coder

gollum said:
feel free to post whatever, just try to make it related to current or past conversations/topics/ideas ;)

->FFBehaviour = Is there a way to change how small the eyes become? As it is, it is unclear of how you might go about doing this. Preferrably make the eyes bigger and not smaller.
will have to check back with you on that one.
yes, it is possible. if you make these options negative, they will produce reverse effects, causing the irises to grow instead of shrink:
irisshrinkregulareyeshockmultiplier=-0.1
irisshrinkdistancemultiplier=-0.7

do note that the irishshrinkmin=0.1 option will not limit the max growth of the iris, so they can scale up without limit from my mod code.

also, decided to take a gander at a decompiled loader, (i think my decompiler from sothink is not the best at completely reversing the compilation, but it does show the actionscript), and i noticed some potentially useful stuff at first glance. would it be un-wise to to take advantage of loader things?
example: noticed the average fps (that i never knew was mapped to esc), it would be a helpful thing to know if i wanted to automate my strandlimit mod to try to maintain a certain fps.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

sby said:
gollum said:
feel free to post whatever, just try to make it related to current or past conversations/topics/ideas ;)

like so?

BREZL!
220px-Breze.jpg

:D

or more like this?
jo dawg, I heard you like dem necks free, so I made you a neckfree suuuuuuit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.