Sandman_2010's hair imports (81 hairs) Update 01/21/18 (Earth-chan) (1 Viewer)

sandman_2010

Content Creator
Hi! First of all, english isn't my first language, so If something sounds weird, you know the reason.

*All of my hair imports can be downloaded with this mega link:

MEGA

*Some of them can be found in the downloads section, but many of them are outdated/I don't like them too much, so I would be thankful if you used the ones in this link instead.

*The file's size is 8.6 mb and you need 7-Zip in order to extract the hairs.

With that out of the way, I will leave you with some ugly photoshop pictures I made so that you can see the hairs. They are all ordered alphabetically and by series, and all can be found in the Mega link.

Ar Tonelico 2
4dLJlZH.jpg

Bleach
46iZasG.jpg

Chibi Vampire
loio2lU.jpg

Danganronpa
gsunxMY.jpg

Doki Doki Literature Club
KmWeWMd.jpg

Detective Conan
ymXVCRe.jpg

Digimon
LpTFCTm.jpg

Dot Hack//Roots
r2bKjJ7.jpg

Dragon Ball
YiFJuhk.jpg

Fate/Stay Night
GdZUwH8.jpg

Hibike! Euphonium
d4XT7i9.jpg

High School DxD
qo20hee.jpg

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
DOddgMd.jpg

Hyperdimension Neptunia
v3m1peT.jpg

Idolmaster
XLcoKYQ.jpg

Ikkitousen
8zwuoF8.jpg

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai

69MWLJt.jpg

King of Fighters
NuSOWcN.jpg

K-ON!
qRK1vRJ.jpg

Kurokami
0my6pOA.jpg

Love Lab
N21Ud0i.jpg

Mangaka-san to assistant to
IuDCK3I.jpg

Megaman
bLymwJp.jpg

Melty Blood
XJQG0tn.jpg

Hisui's maid headwear was based on a mod by RajasGrime, called "Maid Hat" which can be found here: Grimey General Imports Index
Also, Hisui's headwear has been coloured in a way that makes it compatible with this mod here:
Maid Costume
Which, once again, isn't mine. Actually, I don't know if I can link to other's work like this, so if I can't I'll edit this thread. Now, the next:
Miscellaneous
bakOXqO.jpg

Naruto
OLJtQph.jpg

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii wake ga nai
lwxpxVi.jpg

Pajama na Kanojo
LXbp16a.jpg

Rabi-Ribi
mSDYtge.jpg

Ranma 1/2
xiUQt34.jpg

Rosario to Vampire
QOfe4Zx.jpg

Sailor Moon
PrB8TPz.jpg

Saint Seiya
61LQZA8.jpg

Sword Art Online
wvnAh74.jpg

xaXOb6G.jpg

To-Love Ru
IDIh8Cv.jpg

Your Lie in April (Shigatsu wa kimi no uso)
XqTIGp2.jpg

Zero no Tsukaima
Q55N22K.jpg

Zone of the enders: 2nd Runner
rSrX5iN.jpg

Those are all the hairs included in the link.

Most of these hairs had already been uploaded to the Resource Manager, but I made this thread because I wanted a place where people could discuss them.

So if you enjoyed them, please leave a comment.

I don't take requests, but don't let that stop you from asking. If it is a series I'm interested in, and the reference shots are good, I'll probably make it. (No furry though, sorry).

If you liked any of the hairs and for some reason want (and can) convert them into Dynamic Hairs, then you are allowed to do so (but credit me!) And also send them to me, since I would like to have them too.

I think that's all for now. I will upload more hairs once I make some more, so for the time being, enjoy!

And comment!

P.S: I know there's an exact duplicate of this thread in the imports section, it's just that I don't know how to erase that one.​

Last edited:

Archknight7

Content Creator
Very nice imports. They look great! I believe that you might of based Hisui's Headwear on the Maid Hat by RajasGrime.
Here's where you can find it in his thread: Grimey General Imports Index. (just keep scrolling down, you'll run into it eventually!) If I'm wrong, my bad! I'll try to figure it out again. I'm looking forward to what you make next!

sandman_2010

Content Creator
Very nice imports. They look great! I believe that you might of based Hisui's Headwear on the Maid Hat by RajasGrime.
Here's where you can find it in his thread: Grimey General Imports Index. (just keep scrolling down, you'll run into it eventually!) If I'm wrong, my bad! I'll try to figure it out again. I'm looking forward to what you make next!
Yes! This is where I probably got the mod. Thanks a lot! I'll edit the thread. Also thanks for commenting!

sandman_2010

Content Creator
sandman_2010 sandman_2010 , Is there any way you could include the character codes for all these amazing characters? I would be eternally grateful.
I actually never use character codes, every time I change a hair in the game or have to take a screenshot, I change all the sliders manually. Plus, many of the screenshots in the thread are actually wrong, this is noticeable when you put a t-shirt in one of the characters (the breast size is completely different).

So I actually don't have the character codes, however, if there's a character in specific you would like me to give you character codes, I can open the sdt and send it to you now. Also, in case you want to try doing it yourself, there is a number of things I do for all characters. First, I always use "lines" for eyebrows, because it's the way most animes use them. Second, I disable "eye shadow" "mascara" and "lipstick", because of the same reason as above. About the "body slider", most of the times it's exactly in the middle, but in some specific cases, you might want to lower it to 1/4 of the full bar (so that the girl looks a little slimmer). "Breast slider" is up to the one setting it, as I said before, sometimes it looks way smaller when it's the official size, so It's always different everytime I play the game. "Iris" It's always normal or wide. And finally, in some really specific cases, you can change her skin colour. However this impacts a lot in the game's fps.

P.S: If you want help setting the character code of a specific character tell me which, It shouldn't take too much time.

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
oh damn....OH DAMN! seriously? a ken import? you have no idea of how you made my made! thanks a lot!

Rathalos3792

Potential Patron
sandman_2010 sandman_2010 , If I may, I humbly request the character codes for the Sword Art Online Characters. I like how you have them designed. ((I tried what you suggested, but it is just off, the eye color and other little details.) Those are the codes I be aiming for. Thanks for the tips and tricks as well for future character creation on my own though.

sandman_2010

Content Creator
sandman_2010 sandman_2010 , If I may, I humbly request the character codes for the Sword Art Online Characters. I like how you have them designed. ((I tried what you suggested, but it is just off, the eye color and other little details.) Those are the codes I be aiming for. Thanks for the tips and tricks as well for future character creation on my own though.
MEGA
I tried to make them similar to the screenshots, in asuna's case, you should change her eyes to "normal" (it's on "wide" now because I forgot to change it).

sandman_2010

Content Creator
Yeah I'm fine with that, the animesque art fits SDT better.
Since it was a videogame reference picture, I didn't know how to draw her too well, this is what I could do:

IdKEFsZ.png
b4PKWSp.png
The only difference is that one has a little "shine" added. If you like it you can upload her to the resource manager if you wish.

If for some reason you can't access the pictures, tell me and I'll upload them to Mega.

Last edited:

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Your BBCode appears to have borked itself in that last post. If I'm looking at it right the easiest way to fix it would be to change it from "Spoiler=" to "Spoiler". You only do spoiler= if you're going to label the spoiler button with something. So if I had it as Spoiler="Wheeeee!" it'd come out as

I'm a spoiler!

Last edited:

sandman_2010

Content Creator
Your BBCode appears to have borked itself in that last post. If I'm looking at it right the easiest way to fix it would be to change it from
. You only do spoiler= if you're going to label the spoiler button with something. So if I had it as Spoiler="Wheeeee!" it'd come out as

I'm a spoiler!
Thanks a lot! I managed to fix it. I'm not used to using BBCode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.