Sakura Matō (Fate stay night) (1 Viewer)

AidanAK47

Potential Patron
Sakura Mato
Code:
bodyScale:1.00125;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:solid,78,61,104,1;breasts:108;skin:light;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:190,68,108,0.251;mascara:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:12,0.68,0.98,1.15;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:0;collar:leather;cuffs:leather;gag:none;panties:none,255,255,255,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1

Turned out decent enough for a first try. If anybody wants it then feel free to take it.

Attachments

• Sakura.png
    Sakura.png
    194.7 KB · Views: 1,794

Scyth118

Potential Patron
AidanAK47 said:
Turned out decent enough for a first try. If anybody wants it then feel free to take it.

"Feel free"?
Oh, if I don't have to pay for this one, then sure! That's awesome.

Final

Potential Patron
<volty_pidgin> Hey, Final-kun, Final-kun, how would Sakura feel about someone making a hair import for hair so you can cram your dick deep down her throat?

Ahh, inside jokes. The thrilling conclusion to this and more exclusively on the SDT IRC!

Nice work, though. It's a real surprise no good versions have been made of Rin, Saber and Rider yet.

dark daisuke

Potential Patron
Doesn't look like her.......That hair import looks exactly like saber. Can't really get any better than that. You might want to do up the skin code and everything like i did if you want it to look exactly like her.

Final

Potential Patron
Hmm, I don't know. Maybe it's the ribbon, maybe I just wanna see the hair down... Eh.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
The Saber hair could use a little editing. Decrease the overall size. Raise the hair in front of her eyes a bit. It's a tad large compared to the head it's put on.

Other than that, it may SDT's artstyle being different from F/SN's. Where eyes are placed lower on the head than in SDT and other facial features more pointy.

dark daisuke

Potential Patron
Well to be fair, that hairstyle was done before there was ever a zoom out option. That would explain why it is slightly bigger than the head, it was meant for the zoomed in version.

tarantella

Potential Patron
RajasGrime said:
The Saber hair could use a little editing. Decrease the overall size. Raise the hair in front of her eyes a bit. It's a tad large compared to the head it's put on.

Other than that, it may SDT's artstyle being different from F/SN's. Where eyes are placed lower on the head than in SDT and other facial features more pointy.

As much as I liked F/SN (and Tsukihime) I'm not really a fan of Takeuchi's style. It's definitely distinctive though. I don't see why Rin couldn't be adapted a bit better, but then I'm no artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.