Ryona on tomboy/boyish characters (1 Viewer)

jiwao

Casual Client
Julia looks pretty hot. Her legs are muscular and toned compared to her previous appearances!!

Another thing...I have a fetish of seeing giant/muscular woman (preferably a female wrestler or an amazoness) being dominated or beaten by a smaller opponent, especially when she reclines on the corner while exhausted. Sadly this kind of fetish is pretty rare in games, although in the WWE games you can make a thicc muscular jobber and let her get pwned by a slender heel
It's been a long time since I've played a WWE game, but I used to watch the matches pretty often as a kid (had to watch them on YT though, since Europe doesn't seem to have any channels that airs it). How do you feel about Mt. Lady from My Hero Academia? She's pretty wrestle-ish as far as I know, can't remember exactly though because I dropped the anime after season 2.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
It's been a long time since I've played a WWE game, but I used to watch the matches pretty often as a kid (had to watch them on YT though, since Europe doesn't seem to have any channels that airs it). How do you feel about Mt. Lady from My Hero Academia? She's pretty wrestle-ish as far as I know, can't remember exactly though because I dropped the anime after season 2.

Mt. Lady is too lady-like, but I like her size. I prefer Nana Shimura. She's muscular, tomboyish and also big-sister type
974.png

I wanna see her getting her thicc toned ass whooped by Himiko Toga, and Nana gets cornered while Himiko stares at her, causing the muscular heroine to sweat profusely

jiwao

Casual Client
I hope we get a seperate series about All Might's past, I really want to see more of Nana. Her muscles are A+ :tongue:.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I hope we get a seperate series about All Might's past, I really want to see more of Nana. Her muscles are A+ :tongue:.

Anyway, Goblin Slayer gave me some fap material with this hunky amazoness chick from Episode 11!!
latest

The camera actually focuses on her THICC RIPPED ABS during one point. It is I who nuts to that
latest

Too bad she was too OP, and I kinda expect her getting wrecked by the goblins. Still trying to find out who voiced her...

kubi mage

Club Regular
Yeah, since we already have Eddy, chances for Christie to return are low. Would have liked to see what happened to her after her grandpa died though, since as far as I know we never got to know that.

Christie was actually in the Tekken Mobile game with some new character renders.
christie-montiero-tekken-mobile-alt-colors.png christie-montiero-tekken-mobile-alt-classic-costume.jpg

Marduk was also in the mobile game long before he was added to Tekken 7. Not saying that means much, but who knows?

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Overwatch is a FPS shooter with mix of male and female characters, for the most part the female character designs are that of womanly character. However, one of their character was a Russian weight lifter turn soldier and she has a muscular built to her. In game play, whenever she gets taken down, she whimpers which is surprising for a character that is so muscular built.
Overwatch  Origins Edition_20171204233147 Hanzo practice vs Zayra - snapshot.jpg

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Overwatch is a FPS shooter with mix of male and female characters, for the most part the female character designs are that of womanly character. However, one of their character was a Russian weight lifter turn soldier and she has a muscular built to her. In game play, whenever she gets taken down, she whimpers which is surprising for a character that is so muscular built. View attachment 99241

Ah yes, Zarya. She's one of the hottest muscular video game girls tho :3

Pangcake22

Club Regular
I'm a sucker for seeing Wonder Woman- esque amazons take punishment. I don't mind tomboys on the receiving end as long as I find them attractive like Mila for example. But I usually prefer the tomboys to be the aggressors to the more feminine characters. If it's a tomboy getting dominated then I'd prefer it to be by someone that's more of a tomboy than her.
I remember seeing some DC animated movies few years ago, DC animated teams had no problem showing Amazons taking punishment or get taken out completely. Batman/Superman Apocalypses in particular had Amazonian army taking on Doomsday clones, WW with Bardas taking on Granny's Furies. Another movie think was Justice League Flashpoint paradox where Amazon went to war with Atlanteans.

Attachments

• 95pfp.png
    95pfp.png
    298.2 KB · Views: 236
  • Captureamazon1.JPG
    Captureamazon1.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 235
  • Captureamazon2.JPG
    Captureamazon2.JPG
    279.7 KB · Views: 225
  • Captureamazon3.JPG
    Captureamazon3.JPG
    236.7 KB · Views: 237
  • Captureamazon4.JPG
    Captureamazon4.JPG
    275.8 KB · Views: 250
  • Capturestompa.JPG
    Capturestompa.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 237

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Overwatch recently came out with a sequel/expansion type of deal. One of the new character is a buff looking brawler named Junker Queen.
Screenshot 2022-11-06 211719.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.