[PC] Ryona ge no kandume (D-Gate) (4 Viewers)

Mardion

Potential Patron
Japanese title : りょなげの缶詰. A close translation would be "A can full of ryona games".

It is actually three ryona games in one, all of them quite different, but all of them sharing a vore element. So if it's vore you were looking for, you're definitely in the right place. Let's take a closer look.
(Note : Click on any thumbnail for full size.)

1 - Blank Blood Plus

With physics and a monster taken straight out of Fox Tale, this game is very straightforward. You take control of a short-jeans wearing girl who walks into monsters in a straight corridor. All of them want to eat you and your only means of attack is a small knife. Some of the monsters are formless and some of them resemble giant worms and plants. You can't bypass a monster, you have to kill all that are visible to proceed (usually two), and there is a time limit. Your health regenerates if you stay still, but unfortunately at an incredibly slow rate, which makes the game quite hard to beat.

Buttons
Z - Attack
X - Jump
C - (unknown at this point)

2 - Milia Wars

IMO the best game of the bunch by far, Milia Wars pitches one girl against hordes of creatures who want to devour her. Most of them look like giant slugs with or without a funnel, but the game is complete with more monsters which consist of a mix between a woman and some animal, like the nagas (half-women half-snakes) , which serve well to add some lesbian joy to the heroine's pain! It's extraordinary to notice that you can let the painful/devouring animations for as long as you want without losing extra health - finally a developer who understands us!

The game plays as a typical platformer like Wonder Boy, with your main attack being a short sword, but you are also able to fire magical energy beams which are much more powerful, but also limited in number, and so are best saved for the half-women enemies since they require a lot of effort to die, while the slug-like enemies die with a single sword stroke. The final boss is quite different to all the enemies, but also a bit disappointing. Back to the talk about the gameplay, you will need to double jump in quite a lot of places to reach ledges and goodies, but beware in the second stage as falling off-screen causes you to lose a whole life! There are also hidden extra magical beams and extra lives around for you to discover.

Tip : Before starting, go to Options and set the second number to "5" , it will increase your lives. The first option here increases the size of the game window, I personally set it to x3 since the original resolution is quite small. The second-to last option lets you change the game's controls which, if unchanged, are as follows :

Buttons

Z - Attack (can also double attack)
X - Jump (can also double jump)
C - Shoot magical beam
S - Options
A - Restart (at same point) after losing

3 - Zanarabi

A very simple platformer game with childish graphics, this game gives you control of a witch-girl who fires electricity and jumps around. You lose health by touching enemies and you die if you fall off a ledge. Yeah, the ryona in this game is very little, and it's mostly found in a funnel-shaped monster that engulfs your body (except for the head) with a simplistic animation. If you lose while in there ..... (get ready to be underwhelmed) ...... you are just spitted out naked. Maybe someone will get some pleasure out of electrocuting your (few) female opponents...?

Buttons
Z - Shoot electricity
X - Jump

And that should be all, I'm not forgetting anything... oh right, except for the links. Here you go, credits for the first link go to RoadBuster and for the MU link to d£t (you need only download one of them).
Code:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201444

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CZU4NA3J
Have fun!

Update : Follow this link to update to versopn 1.01
Code:
http://dgate.x.fc2.com/up/canpatch.html

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Fucking love Milia Wars and the Metal Slug/Neo-Geo style. Even with the chibi graphics I think it's one of the best ryona games out there.
In case you didn't notice, tapping the Z key once will progress the vore animations forward one step at a time until you get devoured when you get held with 1 health left.

noice1

Potential Patron
Ah, I was gonna go look for these, but the folks over there at HF (at least ones I read of) were disappointed about these games.

Umina

Ryonani Teamster
I can't get Zanarabi (the last one) to work in this one or the demo. Whenever I open it, it shows "Loading 000%" then it just stays there and doesn't respond. The other two work, but not that one.

Mardion

Potential Patron
I can't get Zanarabi (the last one) to work in this one or the demo. Whenever I open it, it shows "Loading 000%" then it just stays there and doesn't respond. The other two work, but not that one.

Thanks for reading out the katakana. The 000% page stays for quite a long time before the game starts for me, try leaving it open and doing something else on your PC before returning to see if the game has started.

How do you open blank blood? There's no application that opens it.

There should be a BBplus folder containing a BBplus.exe file. If it's not there, try unzipping the file again.

Ah, I was gonna go look for these, but the folks over there at HF (at least ones I read of) were disappointed about these games.

You owe it to yourself to at least try out Milia Wars - you wouldn't want to miss out on a great game because of a few people's opinions, would you?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
When I try to download it from hotfile I always get "Wrong code. Please try again."; wait, there's nowhere a window where I could type something into?!?
After a few tries I was able to download it from turbobit, but Milia Wars doesn't work; it always says "Startup failed" when I try to start it; AppLocale, copying the folder into C:\, renaming the folder and the .exe to western symbols hasn't worked. I assume that not all files have been downloaded correctly because the "gate" file is 0KB big and the whole game is only 25MB big.

Toffi

Content Creator
When I try to download it from hotfile I always get "Wrong code. Please try again."; wait, there's nowhere a window where I could type something into?!?
After a few tries I was able to download it from turbobit, but Milia Wars doesn't work; it always says "Startup failed" when I try to start it; AppLocale, copying the folder into C:\, renaming the folder and the .exe to western symbols hasn't worked. I assume that not all files have been downloaded correctly because the "gate" file is 0KB big and the whole game is only 25MB big.

The gate is indeed only 0 kb big. That isn't the cause. Unfortunately I have no solution for your problem either.
I downloaded it from hotfile and it worked fine.

As for the game: I'm not a big fan of vore, but Milia Wars is awesome. I need more! Didn't expect myself to like it this much - hopefully I don't get a vore-fetish now. I have enough fetishes already.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Oddity #1 -> There is a captcha before you can download from Hotfile
Oddity #2 -> The game really is only 25MB big
Conclusion -> Your PC is haunted. Please call the ghostbusters.
Alternatively -> Try downloading from hotfile using a different browser, and try all checking all compatibility options when running Milia Wars. Maybe even try disabling your Anti-virus before downloading/playing. Other than those, I have no idea what to do.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Hm, I'm on Windows 7 64 bit and all I had to do to fix the "Startup failed" error was to rename the folder and .exe file. Didn't need compatibility mode or anything.

I will add a link to download from MU to Mardion's post in a few minutes for others that are having trouble with the links on HF.

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
wew thankies. the second game looks funny^^
i was into vore hentai platformergames since the h-version of quste of ki
searched a full version of it but never found one.

and that games are lookin fine. but first i have to download them =P

wah i don't get after the harpies >.<
shootin around an flying with only one animation v.v

yai finaly get after them.
and now spider girls <3
rarw

someone mention thet the clothes disapear if u warching a vore animation long enough?
but that doesn't realy work with yuri v.v
they got no real swalowing animation..=P

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
Downloaded but still haven't tried, haven't found the time, yet. And Toffi, everyone has room for more vore; must have more.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
I've already got and done this, but very good post.

Got to love Milia Wars.

The Lamia and Spider want something out of you, but the Harpy just wants to kiss you <3

RoadBuster

Ryonani Teamster
Is there any word as to if this is coming to the English DLsite. Even though I very much did pirate it, I'd still pay for it if I was given the option to do so.

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
starting milia on choosen stage would be cool.
meeting the monster you want, much more faster^^
*died in a room with many rainworms, some spiders, and harpies*~
i hate the harpies hard to kill and not that good animation XD

Red_Scare

Potential Patron
I'm not very much into the whole vore thing. I personally find it somewhat disturbing. I still tried the games out on their own merit and found Milia Wars to be pretty entertaining regardless albeit difficult. A stage select for locations already earned would be nice.

N

narso

I think there is a stage select in the 1.01 update, but I'm not sure whether that is for new customers or there is some way to download the update. Or maybe customers can download it from within dlsite, I do not know. Also it is pretty hard, I couldn't finish the thing without cheating (You can use Cheat Engine or Artmoney, there is no protection on the game)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.