[PC] Ryona ge no kandume (D-Gate) (1 Viewer)

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
I think there is a stage select in the 1.01 update, but I'm not sure whether that is for new customers or there is some way to download the update. Or maybe customers can download it from within dlsite, I do not know. Also it is pretty hard, I couldn't finish the thing without cheating (You can use Cheat Engine or Artmoney, there is no protection on the game)

if you have an account for the dlsite then you can download the update w/o paying

S

strawberry yogurt

2 - Milia Wars

Tip : Before starting, go to Options and set the second number to "5" , it will increase your lives. The first option here increases the size of the game window, I personally set it to x3 since the original resolution is quite small. Oh, and if anyone knows that the second-to-last option does (aside from taking you to another screen with 10 lines) please enlighten us.

the second-to-last option = "コンフィグ | (konfuigu [config])"

it's actually "key-config"

the 10(+1) lines're:
- button 1 (z) : attack
- button 2 (x) : jump
- button 3 (c) : magic
- button 4 (a) : continue
- button 5 (s) : pause
- button 6 (?) : nothing
- button 10 (?) : nothing
- back

in other words, by pressing "a", you can skip the whole death animation and respawn immediately

that is, if you're using the default key-config's settings

and if you've got problem killing the final? boss, here's a "bug/glitch" that'll help a lot on killing it:
- wait for(or damage the boss until) it to spawn the lamia?/naga?/snake? girl
- make sure you've got 2~full hp
- stay VERY close to the boss before the lamia goes in front of the boss
- let lamia catch you, and you'll jump out of her grasp, and, hopefully/try your best to reach the far right side of the screen
- kill the lamia and the other monsters from that side, before they could kill you
- backstab the boss until it dies
(i wasn't playing the latest version, in case they've got that fixed, and i've done this twice(didn't know the boss would "die twice" ;P), so i'm sure it worked, at least for me)

;D

Mardion

Potential Patron
Bah, and here I thought it was something that changed the gameplay. Thanks for this information, Yogurt, it's been added to the first post :-)

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Im not very happy about sharing the game here guys :/... To be honest i dont really mind you guys finding the game on your own, but this is just risking to provoke the creators, and to be fair its not really nice of us to pirate theese games, considering how much of their sparetime they have posted in making their other games...they made ryona games for FREE for the ryona community for no money at first, so its only fair we pay for them now...im not a moderator here, just saying they deserve the money for their effort :/... so we must just hope ( or even contact them about it) that they release it on the english DLsite...sorry for bitching :C

Peace Out

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
It's not bitching and I understand where you're coming from, but the points you brought up could be said about a lot of the things we've posted here. If you want to encourage people to support the author that's completely fine with me. As far as provoking the creators, if the game was originally found on Hongfire, then I'm sure it will be on ULMF, Akiba-Online, and probably Toonchamp's forum eventually. We're smaller than any of those sites by a long shot. Basically, let's not have standards we setup for one creator and not for others. We enjoy a lot of free stuff here and I'd like to keep it that way when possible.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
I dont mind we share any other game, fuck thoose XD...but theese guys made/makes free games FOR US...But yeah, i dont think they'll notice us, but i think it was Saki-fox who mentioned he had considered blocking foreign IP's if he found the game pirated :/

tozica

Potential Patron
In Japan, most of creator consider that foreigner is harm to japanese anime/cartoon culture because they share those.
You may sense it from some japanese site blocking foreign IP.

For creators making living by dojin or so on, people sharing their products is a menace.
The circumstance often happen, that sales fall in japan because japanese customers download shared data uploaded by foreigner.

the question is, environment that foreigner can buy any japanese dojin is not prepared yet.
I heard from DLsite's staff that many of creators who entering them products for DLsite refuse to entering them products for english DLsite.
This often cause situation that foreigner can't buy dojin he/she want and he/she can get it only by sharing.
So I think that we japanse should throw away insularism and we should abolish sharing of data to protect creators.

For creator making free game, pay of their games is impression of their games or cheering.
If you enjoy the free game, please express your impression to creator of the game.

Ummmmm...
I can't express my feelings well in english....
I'm sorry that sentence is full of inconsistencies.

noice1

Potential Patron
You made a lot of good points, tozica, I share a lot of them. Unfortunately it is just the way of people in other countries to download things instead of paying for them. It's a shame what happens to the creators, they could make more money, but it will never end.

As for sharing the links here, I'm on the fence. If I didn't get it from here, I would have gotten it from Hongfire. Many of the people who downloaded it would not have paid for it, but there are still lost sales by sharing, and it ultimately hurts the creators because, as tozica said, they pull out of english markets and then it's even harder to get the games legally.

lordmou

Potential Patron
Tozica prety much said what I think I really do understand that we need to pay for products but when we cant even buy it what choice do I have?

tozica

Potential Patron
>> lordmou
I think that it is the biggest problem too.
If product you want is commercial, perhaps you can do private import.
While if product you want is not commercial such us dojin, mostly you can't get it excluding cases you can download it in DLsite.

The solution is, I think, letting Japanese creator understand that there are people who hope to buy their products in not only japan but other country.
It is regrettable that many of japanese creators think that foreigner only share and don't buy, and extending market out of Japan is meaningless.
Honestly, I also have thought so till I talk with you.
First of all, we must change their understanding and make them feel like extending market out of Japan.

DLsite's stuff says that they want to activate english DLsite.
I think, to acivate english DLsite, foreigners' opinion is most needed.
(ex. "I want to buy XXX, but there is it in english DLsite. Why don't you negotiate with the creator?")
If english DLsite is activate and Japanese dojin creators' understanding is changed,
Japanese dojin culture will spread out of japan, and you will be able to buy any dojin you want. I hope so.

I think that dojin is very wonderful culture, what arose in Japan.
I hope coming the day that dojin culture filterd into other countries.

ps.
If you have twitter account, you can contact english DLsite's account. (ttps://twitter.com/DLsiteEnglish)
Even if you don't have account, you can contact with them from "Contact Us" in the below of english DLsite.
If you want to contact with creator directly and he/she seems not to be able to understand english, I will be intermediation.

Last edited by a moderator:

silly587

Potential Patron
its too bad that the update is in DLsite. But the old version is still good. They just made the select level option available. If that's the only thing that's changed, I can live with the old version.

Mebius

Potential Patron
In Millia Wars, if you have CheatEngine or some other similar real time hex editor, address 00C41BF8 is the 'clothing' value. If you want to go about changing it, 1 is normal clothes, 2 is torn and 3 is the special 'nude' value normally only used if you let an enemy digest you long enough when you have no health left. Anything above 3 or below 1 results in the game crashing.

2qce2h2.png
It should be obvious, but 3 isn't meant for actual play. The stand sprite itself doesn't look great, any sword upgrades look very glitchy, and she temporarily gains clothing when she swings. The primary use for this would be to set the clothing level to what you want it at for ryona purposes so you don't have to sit there waiting for clothes to dissolve in a vore scene only to have to wait all over again when you want a different monster.

Note that moving to a new part of the stage or picking up a medkit will restore your clothing and reset the value to 1. If you want to keep it at a different level, better freeze the value where you want it. Switching levels will still change the clothing back, but it will revert to what you have it frozen to if the game window loses focus (just click on your desktop and then back on the game). As such, this is all better done in windowed mode.

I only have the unupdated version of the game to test this on, but I imagine it's still the same on the patched version anyway.

E

Elle

Doesn't look like anyone has posted the special pic you get if you get all the secrets in the game and then finish it, so I guess I may as well post it here. =P

1z6gjma.jpg

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Wait... did tozica say that piracy only happens in Japan because foreigners are flooding their tubes with pirated material?

I've got one hell of a rant building up, if that's the case.

Edit: Yeah, I know, it was a month ago. I'm not good about checking threads that don't interest me, but forum activity is lower than usual lately.

noice1

Potential Patron
Wait... did tozica say that piracy only happens in Japan because foreigners are flooding their tubes with pirated material?

I don't think so. He's talking about Japanese game creators basically saying, "Why would I release a game to english sites when they just pirate my stuff?". It would be like an American game company where, they want to make international success, but if they put it out there, some Russians copy it and share it for anyone else in the world to grab. Sure there's argument to say that piracy happens everywhere, but it's like, why bother using the resources when piracy will make their game worth less.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
He said sales were falling IN JAPAN because foreigners were pirating it, and the Japanese were downloading from them. I've heard this whole "Japanese NEVER pirate" bullshit before.

This is xenophobia at its finest.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Doesn't look like anyone has posted the special pic you get if you get all the secrets in the game and then finish it, so I guess I may as well post it here. =P
Nice pic. But which secrets are you talking about? O_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.