[PC] Ryona ge no kandume (D-Gate) (1 Viewer)

Mebius

Potential Patron
Doesn't look like anyone has posted the special pic you get if you get all the secrets in the game and then finish it, so I guess I may as well post it here. =P

Oh oh, I was going to ask about that and forgot. Allow me to explain. When you beat Milia Wars, it tells you how many secrets you found out of the total number of secrets. Most all of them are found by attacking certain parts of the walls or stage background. Find them all, and apparently you get the special vore picture that Elle posted there.

I don't remember exactly how many there are offhand, but I think the most I ever found was twenty one, even actively looking for them all.

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
is there a helpful Cheat Engine genius that could tell me how to change the number lives in Milia Wars? i think for a vore game with no checkpoints 3 lives just does'nt cut it!

would it be possible to change the lives to something like 99999? :D

thanks for any help! you will be my new favourite person! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
i think for a vore game with no checkpoints 3 lives just does'nt cut it!

I don't know of any cheats, but you can read my description in the first post to increase the lives to 5. As for checkpoints, well, at least the start of each level is considered a checkpoint!

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
wee! it appears i have a brain! i managed to get cheat engine working to change the lives to 9
heres what i did:

gigantic-wall-of-text-tutorial-for-9-lives
opened cheat engine,
opened milia wars,
start the game (i killed the first screen of slugs too)
then back on cheat engine (gonna call it CE now!) click the computer icon in the top left (open proccess)
then select milia wars (the cat icon) click the load button (i've got it running now so i cant check which button but i think it was obvious, something like "OK" or something!)
right now its running!
type 3 (this is the number of lives you have by default) into the text box in the middle/upper bit of CE (where it says "value:")
and hit "NEW scan" you should get loads of results,
now back on Milia wars (calling it MW now) lose a life so you have 2 lives,
once it says 2 lives had back onto CE and type 2 in the box you did before and hit "NEXT scan"
this should remove some of the results but you'll have alot still,
back on MW lose another life so you have 1 life left, once it says 1 life had back to CE and enter 1 into the box and hit "NEXT scan" again,
you should have very few results now, lose another life, enter 0, get final result
NOW!
select the result and then click on the red arrow pointer logo to copy it into the bottom bit of CE,
once its down there right click the value (0) and change it to 9, you should see milia wars change value to 9 :)

my vaule for lives was: 01FE16D0
(incase its the same for everyone to save you that wall of text!)
EDIT: just found out you can bind it too so if you hit a key (of your choice) it sets lives back to 9!
needed that on last boss XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Mebius

Potential Patron
You could just check the 'frozen' checkbox next to the address you've modified to freeze it, you know. Then you wouldn't have to press a key to set it back to nine. Slightly more effective than using the Lives value would be to find the Vital value, the number of blue boxes you have on your screen, and freezing it. Then you don't die at all unless you fall into a pit, meaning no weapon upgrade loss. It looks like your hex values are different from mine, so I guess my previous clothing post won't work for everyone like I thought it would. Thankfully, the game is fairly predictable. Your hex value for Vital should be 01FE1CA8, MP is 01FE1518 and the clothing value is 01FE1BF8. Have fun.

Mebius

Potential Patron
If it's failing to do anything, that's probably because you need to point it toward your Milia Wars folder. Then you can facepalm. It works the same way any other automatic patch would, it's just in Japanese.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Anyone know where to download Blank Blood Plus?

Download the file from the first post and unzip it. One of the three games is Blank Blood Plus. You can delete the other two then if you wish (although I strongly suggest you also play Milia Wars).

B

blackcrab

Only a few branch I can get in such a way of vore , but I think "Milia wars" is a good demo game.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know / can anyone tell what game engine was used to make Milia Wars?

H

herno

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know / can anyone tell what game engine was used to make Milia Wars?
I think Asimofu might have made the whole thing himself, given that he also made various pieces of development software for his pixel art and animation and map editing. It appears to be the same engine that Fromage uses so he probably made the bulk of the work all the way back then. All the runtime libraries that come with the game are from Hot Soup Processor, so he possibly used that environment to make the game. I think there might also be some basic open source HSP game engines that you can work off of. The software he made you can see on his blog: ­ù¤Î¤Ò¤È¤ê¤´¤È

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the great info! I don't suppose you'd know of a place that still has the english version of HSP still available? They all seem to point to here: http://users.csolve.net/~keiko/HSP/ but the site doesn't exist. No idea how long it's been that way or how long it's going to be that way. :|

F

flames

yo piece of adice or zanbari if you hit down + lightning you shoot flames into the sky (also turns witch girls into run away nude girls)

gfan84

Potential Patron
I enjoyed the games very much myself. Though I might be in the minority here, but I really like Blank Blood Plus a lot. Does anyone know if there's anymore of this creator's games around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.