[PC] Ryona ge no kandume (D-Gate) (1 Viewer)

noice1

Potential Patron
I never played the original blank blood or foxtail...is there a link here for those?

This should be it:

FoxTailÂ`"šÂ¶"šÂ³"š*"šÃ¨"šÃ¥"šÃˆ"šÂ°"šÂ¨"šÂ«"šÃŽÂBÂ`

The site is a little tricky to navigate, being that it's, well, gibberish for me. But both games look to be there.

As for here, yes, we do have threads on here for them (they use the link above though, at least in the OP).

http://www.undertow.club/downloadable-games/1006-blank-blood.html

http://www.undertow.club/downloadable-games/1242-foxtail.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
Darn, Noice beat me to providing links. Now I look like a jerk for not providing them when I mentioned them. But you got what you were looking for so it all worked out in the end.

I'm anxious to see where the developers for Blank Blood and Fromage go from here, especially since Fromage can't seem to get past two or three stages without being reset...

N

netoide

AWESOME!!! I´ve always wanted to play this games since I saw some videos in Youtube! I really appreciate the share!

X

Xcrisis42

Ugh I can't get the game to work i download it then unzip the file and extract all the data to a folder, the only game that works is the one thats not BB+ and milia wars, both of those game keep saying start up fail?

Demrion

Potential Patron
I have reuploaded Blankblood plus on mediafire.
thats the link:
BB+.rar

Unfortunately i dont have Zanarabi anymore, so i cant upload this one to complete all 3 games.^^°

F

Funseeker

Dont know if this has happened to anyone else but when I open up milia wars it goes full screen, blinks a few times, and then wont respond. I opened it with jap unicode but that doesn't seem to do the trick.

HentaiProdigy

Potential Patron
Sorry for necrobumping, but does anyone have Zanarabi? Also, does anyone know if there are plans for a stage 2 in Milia Wars?

Hawker65

Potential Patron
I'm not sure but Sashisho (the fox girl) is unplayable? Maybe she might be if they create some other stages...

is there a helpful Cheat Engine genius that could tell me how to change the number lives in Milia Wars? i think for a vore game with no checkpoints 3 lives just does'nt cut it!

would it be possible to change the lives to something like 99999? :D

thanks for any help! you will be my new favourite person! :D

At the beginning, type your amount of lives and make a first scan. Die once and type your new amount and the click one next scan you should find an adress ending in "16D0". You can do that for any value you want (health, lives, time, magic points,...)

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I'm not sure but Sashisho (the fox girl) is unplayable? Maybe she might be if they create some other stages...

D-Gate has a fourth game called Echidna Wars that I suppose is a loose sequiel to Milia wars. It has smaller sprites and is still in early development but it's still awesome in the gameplay point of view. In that one you can play as Mirea, Sachiko and a robot girl, so you may want to check it: D-Gate

Z

Zhir

um sorry to dig this up but reupload?
to diffferent host?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.