Ryona discussion! (1 Viewer)

Holymolydude123

Ryonani Teamster
I have pretty much always found myself attracted to ryona, I just didn't know the word until later. Even as a kid I loved watching the Power Rangers when the pink ranger got pwned, which didn't happen very much. It was awesome when it did though.

As for my preference, I basically just like attractive females getting beat up. Sexual content doesn't do as much for me as the fighting, so it can be tricky to find stuff sometimes. As I have explored various types, I have found that I prefer them being dominated by males more so than females. I really like super heroine settings the most I think. I love it when a heroine is totally beaten down by a male villain.

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
My kind of ryona is a hot girl getting beaten up by muscular thugs. Or me. A little gore is good for me, like stabbing, impaling and slashing followed by bloods squirting. Also vore would be quite a treat for me.

I don't know exactly when i started liking ryona. I guess it's when the first time my uncle played Oni in my dad's PC when I was 5. I saw Konoko fought against thugs and she was hit down, and I think that was hot. Then I tried killing Lara Croft and i really liked it!

Then, when I was 8, there was a TV show named Winx Club. If anybody wants to know what it is, go here:
Winx Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I saw the hot girls and directly thought, OMG, they're hot, gotta watch it. But episode by episode, i started to realize there's not much ryona happening in it. Got a big disappointment there.

I continued killing cute girls but i never know the term ryona. I'm always disappointed when I searched youtube "girls beaten up" or "girls knocked out" or even "girls slashed and diced". The best keywords were just "tied up" and I rarely get satisfied with it.

Then, one day, i tried searching "tomb raider death" and it worked out. So many exciting ryonas of lara. That was the first time i get satisfied with an online video about ryona. But i still don't know about the word.

There was about 15 videos that i watch and most of them have Lili ryona on the related videos list. Curious, I opened it. There, I saw a beautiful Lili being beaten up in the whole video. I started opening most of the related videos list and suddenly realized, "this is it, this is what you've been searching for! This is the word!"

Everyday after that, when I'm opening youtube I always open ryona in a tab. Until one day, I was bored with the videos in the youtube. I started to think, "there must be some other place where I can enjoy this brutally sexy fetish." I started to search in google. The topmost result is this website, ryonani. I'm not sure if it's really the place for ryonas. The thing is, I'm looking for ryona, not ryonaNI. So i clicked all other websites and there's nothing good. I almost give up when i clicked ryonani. I read it one by one and realized this is the place! So here I am now.

ryona111

Ryonani Teamster
I think what I like fits the general description of ryona pretty well. It's the pain that does it for me. And as you all understand, I can distinguish video games from real life. (or videos, images, etc.) I think I can say the same as many of you, I simply got this ingrained in me before I was sexually developed and it has stuck with me since. Since I don't see this as a particularly harmful or dangerous fetish, I don't see any reason to treat it. However, I have been looking for a place to discuss the psychological side of this. And as pointed out earlier, this is great inside the mind, but dangerous outside of it. So, though it may not be TOO dangerous, do any of you ever have the fear that it might be categorized as a mental condition? (if your parents found out that you liked ryona at a young age, wouldn't they send your ass to the psychologist?) :melt: so any ideas to possibly justify our fetish more? or perhaps even jump the fence and try to eradicate it? (got in a debate about this the other day and looking for insight). Thank you clansd for starting this, cause I was just about to start one myself when I came here then I read yours. XD My fault for taking so long to actually post something so we can discuss such an interesting topic. :3 Thank you ryona lovers! <3 (no homo) (that's another discussion altogehter.) T_T

jhlipton

Potential Patron
It's the pain that does it for me -- I like to see the women tortured to death (The Reaper from Resident Evil is a fave). Superheroine Suppression from Giga is another blood-boiler (though I have to skip the parts where the heroine beats up the thugs). I would never inflict pain on anyone in Real Life and keep this sort of thing firmly in the fantasy camp.

(I've deleted my collection a time or two -- it's been painful to build it back up! But I feel that as long as it doesn't cross into actions against real people, it's ok)

supe41

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I know i'm a bit late to post in this "dead thread", but I think that sharing my opinion and ryona experience will be interesting to realise what ryona is, actually.

My fetish started very early. My family always liked to play videogames. So, when I was a 5 years old boy, they started playing Resident Evil and Dino Crisis. I was too younger to play, according to my dad 'cause the content was too shocking to children, and then I was just allowed to watch them playing.
2 years later, I was a 7 years old boy, so, my family allowed me to play these violent games. I was too noob to finish the campaigns and therefore I just played for the lulz - Just walking around, exploring scenaries, checking the game mechanics, etc -. Doing this, I died a lot of times and... I felt good watching Regina or Claire dying to human/dog zombies or dinosaurs and being devoured. I never knew why, but that gave me a boner. That was true vore ryona: the most primitive type of ryona.

Right, I was just a child and I dont knew the simply concept of dying and never seen true gore. Getting a boner watching 3D girls being devoured was fine and easy to a little innocent boy, but knowing the life, real gore, seeing canibalism movies and real pics, that just became disgusting to me. I abandoned my old and primitive vore tastes.

Then, one year later, being a 8 years old boy, I started playing a "non-gore game" with sexy girls and amazing graphics in 2000s... a fighting game, Tekken 3. Playing as Julia and being very good with her was awesome to me, I always won with her (She was knew as "the hot chick who if was down in the ground, everyone could see her white panties"). She is always the girl in Tekken that uses less clothing, 2/3 of her body is always appearing since her appearance then this attracted me quickly. And this is why I started playing with her. But one day I faced King in arcade mode. He just owned me with his famous "infinite chain throw" and that gave me a boner. Seriously, I became HARD excited watching that chain throw being applyed in her - Maybe because in the final throw, the Muscle Buster, he breaks the victim legs and if applied in Julia, he shows her panties to the camera -.

julia_chang_23_by_ianpolhispano-d4nfb4m.jpg

Coincidentally, I bought a Tekken Tag comic in the same week, because the game was new in that date (2000), and there was various illustrations of King applying that fucking chain throw in Julia, including the sexy muscle buster - IN A COMIC, SHOWING THAT HOT STUFF TO EVERYONE WHO READ IT -. I interpreted that as a character's humiliation in public. So, I started playing in practice mode as King vs Julia, trying endlessly to do the famous chain throw on her, but that was too hard for me (A stupid boy). I even managed to do the first throws, but never got to the end. Giving up to apply the throw as king, I found the "defensive training" in practice mode. I think that was one of the best feelings I've ever had. Just selecting Julia and King to practice -> Changing to defensive training -> I select the moves from King I should "want to defend" -> Don't ever defend the moves -> Enjoy, have fun just watching Julia getting owned by King. I think I lost many of the afternoons of my preadolescence doing this.

Later, I started to vary the attackers, and concluded that the best of all in Tekken is Nina: Another girl, a blonde now, who looks like a stereotype of "dominatrix" wich got assassination techniques in her moves. Perfect. The victim has not changed, only the punisher. "Nina humiliating Julia" is what struck my fetish right on the head: "Julia does not move a muscle and gets totally submissive to Nina" was the plan (She always lost by "Perfect", anyway, at the practice mode, because I never tried to attack Nina as Julia. I was there just to watch the spectacle). Really, that was a total domination. I think I liked this even more for being a woman x woman match. This kind of domination can't make people think that I have something personal against women or that I'm a type of misogynous guy. I'm not like this, to be honest. I just have this weird fetish since my childhood but I never got to be sexist etc. and I never had social problems related to women questions in real life. This sadistic way of me was always been restricted to virtual activities. So, this became to be like having a fetish for lesbians. See two women clinging and humbling herselves with submissions is extremely hot, lets admit this. Then, King just gave me the key to discover my real fetish. So, I decided that this is what I want. I started making my private ryonas etc. In that moment my fetish materialized. Even today I have an addiction for Julia being always dominated by Nina or Anna, and King too, sometimes, to remember old times. This continued until Tekken 6 - Considering that began in Tekken 3 when Julia became a playable character -. The games in the franchise were being released, and I continued being a fan, watching and practicing my private ryonas of Julia. The fetish remained. Oh, I forgot to mention that in Tekken 5, when Asuka was released, I also began to "make ryonas" of her because she's hot in Julia's level, then she also excites me.

Currently, I'm 18, I no longer video games, no longer impromptu private ryonas by myself in practice mode (Yea, I have not played Tekken tag 2 yet), and now, I watch the ryonas in the internet. And I know that more people shares this fetish here, but there's no problem, guys because this could be worse. We're fine (I think). I watch ryonas in youtube and come here in this forum to find more ryona stuff since 2008. Yeah, I have 6 years here but just come to sign up at 2012. And because of that nice stuff and influences, I became a fan of Reiko Hinomoto from Rumble Roses. She's the perfect victim right in the perfect ryona game. I think RR is the most gaping of Ryona game ever released. Obviously it was done with intent. From what we can see, Reiko and Candy Cane are favorite targets of those who enjoy a good Ryona. They are the two most abused victims by what you see on the internet! In my view, Reiko is the ideal ryona girl. She's hot, wears a sexy outfit, got a nice ass and is the game protagonist. Her ryonas are very interesting.

Julia, Asuka and Reiko are my standard ryona girls and thats it, this is my taste and my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

glutton

Potential Patron
I'm weird about this (well, weirder than usual), I like ryona because to me the amount of punishment the girl takes shows/"proves" how tough she really is... I like to imagine them to get hurt a lot, but not actually die or even lose, but eventually rally, fight back and win. Granted I love seeing "KO" animations in fighting games and such, but I imagine them getting up and coming back afterward - when there's another round left or if I choose to continue/rematch, I actually get to see it! Also I like it when they act tough even when they're down and seemingly defeated - like Janne holding onto her sword in her down pose in World Heroes or Roza doing the same in Hercequary, or the girls in Soul Calibur still gripping their weapons when they're hit again post-KO and roll around in pain. Fists remaining clenched when laid out is nice too. So BRAVE, TOUGH, and UNCONQUERABLE!

kimfung666

Potential Patron
There is one thing I notice that is common throughout many of the posts in this thread - it is that people got into ryona when they were quite young. A few years ago I had brought it up to a fellow who had a doctor in psychology and there were a couple of things he said that struck. 1.) He said being turned on by women getting beat up makes psychological sense - sex is violence and penetration. Essentially he said this type of fetish can develop when someone is young enough where they really haven't been exposed to actual, sexual things (or perhaps they have been are still so young their sexuality is not fully developed) but were exposed to some form of ryona. Because of the psychological similarities mentioned between intercourse and ryona the person witnessing/fantasizing the situation become aroused, and hence the ryona becomes sexualized. Each time the person fantasizes about the scenario and derives sexual gratification from (namely masturbation) the fetish becomes more ingrained. By the time the adolescent is exposed to actual, sexual scenes either they too become part of the person's sexuality, or it does not effect them at all like said fetish.

Just thought I'd throw this out there - a little food for thought. I know I was curious for some time as to why I had the fetish I did - which just like many of you developed when i was around 10.

Does ryona affect our actual sexual activities? How should we do to cure this paraphilias?

supe41

Potential Patron
Wow supe41! very nice!!!
Your history is like my history... i started with 10 years, but the games were DOA, Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter, on Dreamcast and Playstation. Regina is hot! she have a nice spandex costume...
and what about Dead or Alive, Mortal Kombat, KOF and Soul Calibur? do u like any girls of these games??? well, DOA have Kokoro, who really looks like with Reiko
Nina punishing Julia is really good

Sorry for being late, brah.

Well, i've never played DOA. you guys can't believe, I know. "a ryona fan who never played fucking DOA". lol
And about MK, I just can't get excited with gore stuff. Kitana is sexy, b-bu-but... the moves there and fatalities are just too disgusting for me. I prefer games with long submissions that involves the victims in sexy angles/positions. The perfect examples are RR and Tekken, btw.

Yeah, is my favorite match up. Ryona creators should publish more about this.

G

Generic

Hello, I just wanted to share so hopefully it's still okay to post in this thread, this might be weird but I'm not into heavy ryona like vore, heavy beatdowns, or heavy fanservice (like Queens Gate anime). I prefer female ninjas beating each other up with kicks, cartwheel kicks, backflips, or any other ninja like attacks (extra if panties flash while fighting, kinda like the Senran Kagura anime)

I got into ryona starting from Soul Calibur 2 after seeing Taki's second outfit and using her A throw (where she grabs the neck by the legs then slice) plus cartwheel kicks I thought those moves were quite sexy especially with the panties showing. I would try to finish a match with those moves just to slow the replay and watch.

Then I played Tenchu 3/Wrath of Heaven and Kurenai and saw the enemy female ninjas/kunoichis and really liked their design and their backflip attack and stealth kill the main characters which looked sexy to me. Apparently I just started to enjoy watching the kunoichis beat up/stealth killing the main characters. Which led me to enjoy watching ryona of enemy females especially the anime Agent Aika where female enemies go hand to hand combat with the main character and panties flashing while fighting.

Guy2346

Potential Patron
My friend, I was the same exact way. For me, it started as a child playing Super Smash Bros, and choosing Zelda/Shiek and just getting the crap beat outta me(naturally, because I sucked at the game). I don't know, but for some reason, it was arousing (not sexually), and I liked it. Like you, I started getting nervous when I started getting older, as I was scared to death that I was the most oddball child on the planet. Why do I have this fetish where I like seeing women get beat? I didn't know, and I still don't know. And again, like you, I'm ecstatic to know that we are not alone. One reason why I'm happy to be apart of the ryona community is because it's small. You know how in a small town, everyone always seems to know each other and everyone gets along? Well, that's how I see the ryona community. I feel like this could be the start of a wonderful relationship.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hard to say what tripped the swtich with me as this is all fairly new to me but I have say one of things I like about this is seeing chicks suffer like guys when they a groin shot, also in a no holds bared fight a girl can't go running to police and say a guy hit her when she started the fight in the first place, all in all no one should be beating on anyone but this is not a perfect world and another thing that bothers me is guys 'arnt saposed to hit girls but girls can hit guys which is BS because I damn well know there is no moral or just law that says one half of the human can't defend it'self from an UNPERVOKED attack by the other half of the human race.

With me it's all a matter of fairness, if you pick a fight with some one and you get your ass kicked don't be a bitch/asshole and go running to the police and playing the victim card, basicly take some god damn responcabilty for your actions be you a gay or a gal.

Does that make any sense to any of you?

Vorpal

Potential Patron
Hard to say what tripped the swtich with me as this is all fairly new to me but I have say one of things I like about this is seeing chicks suffer like guys when they a groin shot, also in a no holds bared fight a girl can't go running to police and say a guy hit her when she started the fight in the first place, all in all no one should be beating on anyone but this is not a perfect world and another thing that bothers me is guys 'arnt saposed to hit girls but girls can hit guys which is BS because I damn well know there is no moral or just law that says one half of the human can't defend it'self from an UNPERVOKED attack by the other half of the human race.

With me it's all a matter of fairness, if you pick a fight with some one and you get your ass kicked don't be a bitch/asshole and go running to the police and playing the victim card, basicly take some god damn responcabilty for your actions be you a gay or a gal.

Does that make any sense to any of you?

Well, firstly, social politics are not a good thing to bring to the forum. I can't say if it's allowed exactly. You'd have to ask the admins.

Secondly, this is in really poor taste. You've basically made it clear your enjoyment of ryona is from the perspective of a kind of satisfaction from seeing what you think needs to be happening to women who supposedly aren't taking responsibility for fights they are causing.

Firstly, I have no tolerance for rhetoric that indicates anything that could lead to violence or condoning of violence against real people.

Secondly, your outrage is based on a generalized hypothetical, when such discussion is called for with regard to individual cases. Where are all these women starting fights and then running to the police as if they are the victims? I know it happens, but so do shark attacks, and deaths in the shower; doesn't mean they're common. Give raw data and peaceful, reasonable solutions if a widespread problem is proven to exist and don't perpetuate harmful rhetoric.

Thirdly, one of the reasons for the rule(don't hit women) is quite simply because whether she started it or not, a guy can seriously maim, or kill a woman, and she has little to no chance of defending herself absent self defense techniques and/or weapons. the same is usually not true the other way around. It's the same reason you don't beat up old people even if they're trying to start something, and should be true of big guys beating up small guys(but frustratingly isn't).

You seem to be implying that there is this problem of women taking advantage of the 'don't hit women virtue', and yet you speak hypothetically. Also, this type of post unsettles me, as it reeks of the same sort of manosphere attitudes that occasionally resort in homicidal hyper-paranoid dangerous people who are convinced women are protected princesses who need to be 'taught a lesson' a.k.a Elliot Rodger.

I seriously suggest you reevaluate your outlook on this; walk away from the ryona scene, which is a strictly fantasy-only erotica community, because you are getting into it for all the wrong reasons. You start off your post by saying you 'like seeing chicks suffer like guys'. You shouldn't like seeing anyone suffer. This is fantasy only.

Please remember that women are just like you, with feelings and dreams and desires and rich detailed lives. Don't objectify them and demonize them just because of your personal interpretations of events in your personal life.

Please treat women the way you want to be treated, with respect and dignity.

Master Hopeless

Potential Patron
I like ryona because to me the amount of punishment the girl takes
Now that too I can get behind.

I'm an odd one out, I didn't start getting into ryona when I was younger, really it just branched off of masochism a couple years ago. I realized I really had a thing for masochists, and somehow I realized I don't really have a limit in that. Death and even a little bit of guro are all absolutely new and awesome all of the sudden so long as the girl is somehow getting off on it or if I can pretend she is. It's hard to find but it's all in the expression of the character.

Why? Honestly, I think the idea of a woman being stimulated from physical harm, plays with my seeded desire to bring harm to others in moments of extreme rage and stress that I think all people have. I mean it's mostly a fantasy thing an not irl.

So now I've been loving all of my fighting games EVEN more because I'm always imagining them getting a little more turned on each time they get hit.

Ninhgi

Potential Patron
I tend to be very picky with the ryona I like, for example my favourite thing is bearhugs, I find them very hot in general, but if it looks very bad acted and too amateurish (in live action) it ends up being a turn off for me, I tend to prefer JAV's bearhugs in general, they tend to make them very long, focus in the struggle of the girl, great use of angles; I prefer their wrestling videos for the same reasons.

I'm not a fan of punching (boxing, belly punch, etc.) it's just doesn't do it for me, it can actually be some kind of a turn off too.

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
I will say that the movie companies are getting a bit stale. Companies like Bluestone who put out the same video over and over again is getting old. Woman comes in, talks smack, beats guy up, talks more smack, gets beat up, gets strangled, neck break. Every. Single. Movie. Other companies are incredibly similar, just replace some of the key words. Even the outfits are starting to all look the same. One piece bathing suit with the top getting pulled down.

I'll always prefer video games. Not only are the costumes more diverse but you're only limited to your imagination with a video game. Too bad we are going into a world where the characters are more "real" and aren't as fantasy anymore. Mortal Kombat X's costumes were a huge disappointment to me.

Immundus

Vivacious Visitor
What about ryona turns you on and where/when/how/why do you think it become a fetish for you?
I can't remember when it started, but there was an old video on YouTube called Superheroine Destruction 3. It was apparently a short clip from a site called Sooperheroines.com and it featured a heroine in a white outfit and blue boots (she's the first one in the video) being beaten by an anonymous villain in a room with a black padded floor and white curtains in the back. In it, the moves he used were a backbreaker, a cuntbust, and a piledriver. It was short, it's no longer on YouTube, and the site is gone but that was where it started. It was what really pushed it for me. Though I didn't know the word until some years later. (If you know what I mean and have a link or copy of it, it would be appreciated.)

If I could put it into words, I enjoy ryona because I like looking at images, art, videos, and stories of a woman being dominated by their opponent, women fighting each other in sexy outfits, forced to submit in compromising positions or into unconsciousness after a devastating move like a piledriver or a backbreaker. That kind of stuff. Ghost13's stuff on this site and Keung Lee's Chun-Li art demonstrated that well.

anyone know this anime?

Variable Geo

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for sharing Immundus, I remember Sooperheroines.com as well.

I'm not sure what happened to that company, but I know you can find similar action on this Clips4Sale site:

MIXED WRESTLING BEAT DOWN

It's possible that this is the same guy/gal behind Sooperheroines, though I'm not sure. The overall feel and costumes are definitely familiar

If not, I think you can find some sooperheroines stuff if you trudge through Clips4Sale, not sure though

Happy hunting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.