Rydia's Defeat (1 Viewer)

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
View attachment 101239

Summoner Rydia has gloriously returned from the dimension of Feymarch. With her body and mind trained to near perfection, Rydia is highly confident she can bring the evil Golbez to his knees.

The second Rydia returned to Earth, Golbez sent forth a Goblin to test her newfound skills and abilities. To summon a lowly being like a Goblin is almost offensive. Unbeknownst to Rydia, however, the Goblin Captain is also lying in wait, and with Golbez behind all this, there could be a few traps lying in wait.

Will our green heroine triumph in her debut return?

Battle scene: ミストのリディア #1 (VS ゴブリン & ゴブリンキャップ)

View attachment 101240View attachment 101241

View attachment 101242View attachment 101243

This video was made using Soul Calibur 6's character creator along with some trainer tools for the dynamic character angles. Ryona content aside, this was pretty fun to make. If you can give it a look and share your thoughts/feedback, I'd love to feel encouraged and also improve along the way.

Thanks!
Really like how your Rydia looks and the fancy angles were really good. I feel the music may be too loud? Some of the slowmo parts felt abit awkward and I think some moves were repetitive but I understand that games don't always have different moves that hit the same body part. Maybe more moans would be good too.

Saint_Heroine

Avid Affiliate
Really like how your Rydia looks and the fancy angles were really good. I feel the music may be too loud? Some of the slowmo parts felt abit awkward and I think some moves were repetitive but I understand that games don't always have different moves that hit the same body part. Maybe more moans would be good too.

Thanks mm_mml! Yeah, the slowmo parts can be awkward since I time them by hand. Some of the moves I personally like, yes, I think I've repeated a bit too much, haha. I'll take these on board for the future!

Saint_Heroine

Avid Affiliate
New episode is up! This time, Rydia fights against the most powerful monk on Mount Ordeals:

1583432205866.png

ミストのリディア #2 (VS モンクへい)

This monk was once an honorable martial artist, but now that he has been corrupted by the lures of evil, he will resort to any dirty tricks to bring the summoner to her knees. Low blows, strikes from behind, anything is game in this rule-less battle.

Rydia, despite knowing the dangers, still climbs Mount Ordeals in order to protect the innocent. The summon has accepted to participate in this deathmatch. Will she survive it?

As a bonus, here is Rydia in a deadly fight against the Moon Maiden on the moon:

1583432835661.png

Rydia had already cast Protect on herself to lessen the damage against physical attacks. Unfortunately, Moon Maiden had been blessed by her supreme leader Golbez. The summoner is clearly in incredible pain, but on the moon, she cannot even scream.

1583433535457.png

Rydia tries her hardest to break free, but with her energy rapidly fading, looks like all hope is about to be lost.

1583433732652.png

All Rydia can do now is bear the pain and pray her comrades will defeat their foes so they can come can save her. All that, and this is only the first foe she has faced on the moon. Rydia knows, these final battles on the moon will give her nightmares possibly for the rest of her life.

Feedback welcome! Always trying to get better. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.