RPG fighting game for Japanese learning (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter eddyfosman
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

eddyfosman

Hi guys, my name is Eddy Fosman, I'm a fan of JAV and Hentai. I really want to learn Japanese, but this language is too hard. So, I am creating a RPG fighting game for Japanese learning, then it can help the other people study Japanese more easily. This game is free open resource, a non profit project for the community.

This game is a war between fictional characters like Dwarf, Halfling, Orc, Elf, Mermaid, Centaur, Titan...
Before each round, gamer has to answer several quizzes .The quiz has form: What does X mean? and four choices. If a player answer right first, he will get bonuses like HP, DEF, ATK, GAUGE, MOVEMENT, special effect, extra skill... in the next round. If the answer is wrong, he will be punished. You could imagine, it's similar to Test Your Luck in Mortal Kombat 9, but instead of using slot machine, we use language quizzes to test your might and mind.
I also started to create actions, so in the playable demo, I could demonstrate the gameplay of 3 different sizes (Dwarf, Orc, Titan)

There are RPG elements here. Guardian Card (just like Guardian Force in Final Fantasy 8 ) will boost your character's status a little. Here are two examples

elf_guardian_card1.png

The Dark Elf (Elf)
+ 20 MAX GAUGE

mermaid_guardian_card1.png

The Young Mermaid (Mermaid)
+ 5 HP when you Parry

I really want to hear your opinions about this idea. Thank you so much!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I don't play fighting games much or have a desire to learn Japanese, but I think what you are doing will be useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.