Rough Puke/Slap/Drug Mod (1 Viewer)

ONLYshallow

Potential Patron
hi. I'm sort of a sick fuck who does this shit in real life. so I decided to see if this game had slapping or puking in it yet. it didn't. but I found the dialogue commands to make it seem like it did. so I made a script! the coding is not perfect (how do you force her off to take a break so she can say lines? I don't play in manual mode), but it works pretty well.

!PRELIMINARY NOTES!

this mod contains simulated drug use. if you're playing a throatfucking game, not sure you'd care. just felt I should mention it

set it to autopilot on rough mode

I don't even jack off to hentai, except for this game's dialogues in my own writing. I think that's narcissism. anyways, I like realistic looking women. I'm not attracted to tentacle monsters or fucking ponies or cat people or whatever.

add mascara up to like maybe 50%. then throw in a tongue ring if that's your deal (it's mine)

! CHARACTER SELECTION !

if your flavors follow mine, I found the most attractive girls to use this mod on are:

Tifa (add tongue ring and black jeans [oh hell yes])
and Miss Fortune (no hat, looks like a legit attractive woman), pharoah nidalee, lux, katarina (whoever did these had mad talent)

the league related ones can be found at http://www.lolhentai.net/superdeepthroat

I usually keep it on autopilot except when he tells her to do a line. quickly switch it back to manual and pull her off for exceptionally degrading substance abuse dialogue. if someone can tell me how to pull her head off the dick automatically, I'd rather just have that. I looked and could find no answers.

this script is dedicated to an ex-girlfriend who will not be named.

! FINAL NOTES / APPRECIATION WHERE IT IS DUE !

unless your computer is fucking awesome turn off line shaders and it will run like a charm

credit to:

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2590.0 - provided inspiration. maybe one or two of his lines are still in my dialogue. not sure. I found his dialogue lacked passion/action so I rewrote it.

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2880.0 - gave me the slap script

appreciation to Pim_gd for proofreading the whole thing and smashing some bugs

cool. tell me what you think.

ONLYshallow

updated 8/5/13

Attachments

PUKESLAPMODv2.txt
13 KB · Views: 7,105

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Dialogue contains a lot of bugs.
I found 34 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe.

A substitution (variable insertion) is attempted with an undefined variable (SNIFFFF) on line 8.

Are you perhaps using asterisks (*) to indicate actions? You should replace the asterisks with %2A. Otherwise SDT will try to insert an undefined variable, leading to blanks in your dialogue.

Line 8: intro1:"*SNIFFFF* Oh my god.... ...please...don't hurt me too badly..."

Double trigger opener on line 16, col 159 near "(...)][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]" (...)"

Line 16: general:"ON IT![RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]SLAP![HOLD][RELEASE][HOLD]KEEP THOSE ARMS BEHIND YOUR FUCKING BACK BITCH![ARMS_BACK][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]" {"style":"Him"}

An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 16. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 16: general:"ON IT![RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]SLAP![HOLD][RELEASE][HOLD]KEEP THOSE ARMS BEHIND YOUR FUCKING BACK BITCH![ARMS_BACK][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]" {"style":"Him"}

Probable nested triggers on line 16, col 160. This indicates a coding error.

An uneven amount of opening and closing {} was found on line 55. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 55: held:"Gurk! [COUGH} My throat hurts so bad! I can't even [COUGH] Mnh! [COUGH] breathe![TAP_HANDS][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][held2]"{"style":"Thought"}

An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 55. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 55: held:"Gurk! [COUGH} My throat hurts so bad! I can't even [COUGH] Mnh! [COUGH] breathe![TAP_HANDS][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][held2]"{"style":"Thought"}

Probable nested triggers on line 55, col 57. This indicates a coding error.

Line 56 is unused!

Line 56: held2:"Choke on it you cunt! [HOLD][HOLD] There we go, what a good whore! [COUGH][SWALLOW][ADD_TEARS]"{"style":"Him"}

Invalid trigger ([ARM_HIS_LEGS]) on line 57, col 20

Line 57: held:"[NORMAL_STYLE][ARM_HIS_LEGS][HOLD] Need air! [COUGH] Everything is blurring.[ADD_TEARS][TAP_HANDS][COUGH][TAP_HANDS][held3]"{"style":"Thought"}

Line 67 is unused!

Line 67: fuckyou:"MNH! I need another line, then I can make it through...then I can...[COUGH][COUGH]GURK! [SWALLOW] [COUGH]."{"style":"Thought"}

Line 68 is unused!

Line 68: fuckyou:"[RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]SLAP![HOLD][RELEASE][HOLD]ARMS BEHIND YOUR FUCKING BACK BITCH![ARMS_BACK][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][ADD_TEARS]" {"style":"Him"}

Line 69 is unused!

Line 69: fuckyou:"GURK! [SWALLOW] [COUGH]."{"style":"Thought"}

An uneven amount of opening and closing {} was found on line 105. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 105: vigorous:"[LOOK_UP] I surrender. [COUGH][COUGH] Fuck my face like a cunt.{LOOK_DOWN] It's all I'm good for.[vigorous1]"

An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 105. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 105: vigorous:"[LOOK_UP] I surrender. [COUGH][COUGH] Fuck my face like a cunt.{LOOK_DOWN] It's all I'm good for.[vigorous1]"

Missing trigger start of a trigger on line 105, col 83. This indicates a coding error.

Line 106 is unused!

Line 106: vigorous1:"Don't worry. [COUGH] Just take it like a good bitch and keep gagging...[DROOL][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][DROOL][DROOL][COUGH][SWALLOW]"{"style":"Him"}

Usage of colon in dialogue line or erroneous space before dialogue line on line 112, col 8 near "vigorous: "TAKE (...)"

Line 112: vigorous: "TAKE IT YOU CUNT![DROOL][DROOL][DROOL][COUGH]Oh my fucking godddd...[DROOL][DROOL][COUGH][DROOL][DROOL][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES][HOLD][RELEASE][HOLD] You like it when I slap you balls deep you cunt? [DROOL][DROOL][COUGH][SWALLOW]" {"style":"Him"}

Double trigger opener on line 114, col 173 near "(...)][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS][HOLD] (...)"

Line 114: drool:"[DROOL]Filthy whore. [DROOL][DROOL][DROOL][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]SLAP![HOLD][RELEASE][HOLD]BEHIND YOUR THE BACK BITCH![ARMS_BACK][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS][HOLD] That's what you get for not swallowing your mess.[SWALLOW][DROOL][DROOL][SWALLOW] [drool2]"{"style":"Him"}

An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 114. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 114: drool:"[DROOL]Filthy whore. [DROOL][DROOL][DROOL][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]SLAP![HOLD][RELEASE][HOLD]BEHIND YOUR THE BACK BITCH![ARMS_BACK][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS][HOLD] That's what you get for not swallowing your mess.[SWALLOW][DROOL][DROOL][SWALLOW] [drool2]"{"style":"Him"}

Probable nested triggers on line 114, col 174. This indicates a coding error.

Double trigger opener on line 115, col 217 near "(...)][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]" (...)"

Line 115: drool:"[RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]SLAP![HOLD][RELEASE][HOLD]DID I SAY YOU COULD TOUCH ME?[RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]SLAP![HOLD][RELEASE][HOLD] ARMS BEHIND YOUR FUCKING BACK BITCH![ARMS_BACK][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]" {"style":"Him"}

An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 115. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 115: drool:"[RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]SLAP![HOLD][RELEASE][HOLD]DID I SAY YOU COULD TOUCH ME?[RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]SLAP![HOLD][RELEASE][HOLD] ARMS BEHIND YOUR FUCKING BACK BITCH![ARMS_BACK][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]" {"style":"Him"}

Probable nested triggers on line 115, col 218. This indicates a coding error.

Line 116 is unused!

Line 116: drool2:"I can't hold it anymore. I'm going to puke![DROOL][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][SHOCK][DROOL][COUGH][DROOL][DROOL] [SWALLOW] "{"style":"Thought"}

An uneven amount of opening and closing {} was found on line 125. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 125: pulled_down:"You're really the best fucktoy I've ever had.[COUGH] {COUGH] [SWALLOW] Keep that mouth open sweetie."{"style":"Him"}

An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 125. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 125: pulled_down:"You're really the best fucktoy I've ever had.[COUGH] {COUGH] [SWALLOW] Keep that mouth open sweetie."{"style":"Him"}

Missing trigger start of a trigger on line 125, col 72. This indicates a coding error.

Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 125, parsing stopped at col -1 at ",COUGH] [SWALLOW] Keep that mouth open sweetie."{"style":"Him"}"

An uneven amount of opening and closing {} was found on line 130. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 130: pre_cum:"Please...[LOOK_UP}[COUGH]cum quickly....[COUGH][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][DROOL][DROOL][SWALLOW]"{"style":"Thought"}

An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 130. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 130: pre_cum:"Please...[LOOK_UP}[COUGH]cum quickly....[COUGH][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][DROOL][DROOL][SWALLOW]"{"style":"Thought"}

Probable nested triggers on line 130, col 27. This indicates a coding error.

Double trigger opener on line 133, col 181 near "(...)][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS][HOLD] (...)"

Line 133: cum_in_mouth:"[DROOL][DROOL]There we go! [DROOL][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]SLAP![HOLD][RELEASE][HOLD]ARMS BEHIND YOUR FUCKING BACK BITCH![ARMS_BACK][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS][HOLD] Now swallow my cum.[SWALLOW][TAP_HANDS][TAP_HANDS]"{"style":"Him"}

An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 133. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 133: cum_in_mouth:"[DROOL][DROOL]There we go! [DROOL][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]SLAP![HOLD][RELEASE][HOLD]ARMS BEHIND YOUR FUCKING BACK BITCH![ARMS_BACK][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS][HOLD] Now swallow my cum.[SWALLOW][TAP_HANDS][TAP_HANDS]"{"style":"Him"}

Probable nested triggers on line 133, col 182. This indicates a coding error.

ONLYshallow

Potential Patron
Pim_gd said:
Dialogue contains a lot of bugs.
I found 34 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe.
damnnnn, thorough with this. good looks on that. I'll update the dialogue in a day or two when I get time.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
It's easy to do for me, I'm used to editing dialogues. I made the thing that creates that whole list of things "wrong" with a dialogue.

Those were only the bugs. I fixed all of them, save for the "fuckyou" lines. Some of the reported issues were invalid - the unused held lines were actually used, but the DialogueChecker choked on the lines that used it because they contained a multitude of issues.

The remaining issues (grammar + "fuckyou"):
Dialogue was checked in 31 ms.
I found 54 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe.
The following error(s) were found on line 8 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 8, col 21 near "intro1:"%2ASNIFFFF%2A Oh (...)"
Line 8: intro1:"%2ASNIFFFF%2A Oh my god.... ...please...don't hurt me too badly..."

The following error(s) were found on line 12 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 12, col 43 near "(...) fucked? You (...)"
Line 12: general:"You like getting your face fucked? You fucking bitch. Suck it deep like a good slut."{"style":"Him"}

The following error(s) were found on line 15 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 15, col 18 near "general1:"SNIFFFF! Oh (...)"
Line 15: general1:"SNIFFFF! Oh my god.... Do you want...fuck my throat...I'm trash. Destroy me." {"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 23 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 23, col 37 near "(...) big! Grgh!"{"style":"Thought"}"
Line 23: resistance:"Mnh! His cock is too big! Grgh!"{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 25 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 25, col 49 near "(...) mouth. (...)"
Line 25: resistance:"Stupid cunt. Open your fucking mouth. Did you hear me? SLAP! OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!"{"style":"Him"}

The following error(s) were found on line 31 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Space at start of new line on line 31, col 12 near "head_grabbed:" OW! (...)"
Line 31: head_grabbed:" OW! You're fucking up my hair Matt, stop!"

The following error(s) were found on line 32 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Space at start of new line on line 32, col 12 near "head_grabbed:" Oh (...)"
Line 32: head_grabbed:" Oh my god, he's going to fuck my mouth with that cock."{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 38 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 38, col 24 near "(...) God. His (...)"
Line 38: first_throat:"Oh my God. His dick is ripping my throat open!"{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 39 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 39, col 19 near "(...) Mnh! I've (...)"
Line 39: first_throat:" Mnh! I've never taken a cock this deep. "{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 39, col 12 near "first_throat:" Mnh! (...)"
Line 39: first_throat:" Mnh! I've never taken a cock this deep. "{"style":"Thought"}

Double space on line 40, col 124 near "(...) gram?[LOOK_DOWN] [ADD_TEARS][COUGH][COUGH][SWALLOW]"{"styl(...)"
Line 40: first_throat:"[HOLD]It hurts so bad! [COUGH] [COUGH] [SWALLOW] Why did I tell him I'd do this for a fucking gram?[LOOK_DOWN] [ADD_TEARS][COUGH][COUGH][SWALLOW]"{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 41 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 41, col 72 near "(...) there? That's (...)"
Line 41: first_throat:" SNIIIIF! Feel that pop when I get all the way back there? That's your throat hugging my cock."{"style":"Him"}

Space at start of new line on line 41, col 12 near "first_throat:" SNIIIIF! (...)"
Line 41: first_throat:" SNIIIIF! Feel that pop when I get all the way back there? That's your throat hugging my cock."{"style":"Him"}

The following error(s) were found on line 45 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 45, col 10 near "first_dt:" I (...)"
Line 45: first_dt:" I can't breathe!"{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 45, col 8 near "first_dt:" (...)"
Line 45: first_dt:" I can't breathe!"{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 46 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 46, col 10 near "first_dt:" Ghmph! (...)"
Line 46: first_dt:" Ghmph! I'm going to puke!"{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 46, col 8 near "first_dt:" (...)"
Line 46: first_dt:" Ghmph! I'm going to puke!"{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 49 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 49, col 33 near "(...) god.... Do (...)"
Line 49: first_dt1:"SNIFFFF! Oh my god.... Do what you want..fuck my throat...fill my throat with cum." {"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 53 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 53, col 6 near "held:" I (...)"
Line 53: held:" I can't breathe!"{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 53, col 4 near "held:" (...)"
Line 53: held:" I can't breathe!"{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 55 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 55, col 11 near "held:"Gurk! My (...)"
Line 55: held:"Gurk! My throat hurts so bad! I can't even Mnh! breathe!"{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 56 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 56, col 28 near "(...) cunt! There (...)"
Line 56: held2:"Choke on it you cunt! There we go, what a good whore! "{"style":"Him"}

The following error(s) were found on line 57 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 57, col 16 near "(...) air! Everything (...)"
Line 57: held:" Need air! Everything is blurring."{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 57, col 4 near "held:" Need (...)"
Line 57: held:" Need air! Everything is blurring."{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 59 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 59, col 35 near "(...) mouth! (...)"
Line 59: held:"Ghch! I'm puking in my mouth! GURK! "{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 61 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 61, col 61 near "(...) MNHH! "{"style":"Thought"}"
Line 61: held:"Fuck. I can't hold it anymore. I'm about to puke. MNHH! "{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 63 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 63, col 38 near "(...) yourself. Dirty (...)"
Line 63: held:"I hope you're proud of yourself. Dirty junkie bitch."{"style":"Him"}

The following error(s) were found on line 64 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 64, col 41 near "(...) me... And (...)"
Line 64: held:"If you're about to puke, tell me... And I'll fuck that throat until you're just a sloppy mess. "{"style":"Him"}

Line 67 is unused!
Line 67: fuckyou:"MNH! I need another line, then I can make it through...then I can...[COUGH][COUGH]GURK! [SWALLOW] [COUGH]."{"style":"Thought"}

Line 68 is unused!
Line 68: fuckyou:"[RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]SLAP![HOLD][RELEASE][HOLD]ARMS BEHIND YOUR FUCKING BACK BITCH![ARMS_BACK][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][ADD_TEARS]" {"style":"Him"}

Line 69 is unused!
Line 69: fuckyou:"GURK! [SWALLOW] [COUGH]."{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 98 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 98, col 32 near "(...) god.... Do (...)"
Line 98: pull_off3:"SNIFFFF!Oh my god.... Do what you want...fuck my throat...I'm just trash. Destroy me."

The following error(s) were found on line 102 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 102, col 26 near "(...) GURK! (...)"
Line 102: vigorous:"Fuck. MNH! GURK! I can't stop puking! "{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 103 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 103, col 32 near "(...) god.... Do (...)"
Line 103: vigorous:"SNIFFFF! Oh my god.... Do what you want...fuck my throat...I'm just trash. Destroy me."

The following error(s) were found on line 104 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 104, col 34 near "(...) happpening... MNH! (...)"
Line 104: vigorous:"This isn't happpening... MNH! MNH! "{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 105 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 105, col 23 near "(...) surrender. Fuck (...)"
Line 105: vigorous:" I surrender. Fuck my face like a cunt. It's all I'm good for."

Space at start of new line on line 105, col 8 near "vigorous:" I (...)"
Line 105: vigorous:" I surrender. Fuck my face like a cunt. It's all I'm good for."

The following error(s) were found on line 106 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 106, col 23 near "(...) worry. Just (...)"
Line 106: vigorous1:"Don't worry. Just take it like a good bitch and keep gagging..."{"style":"Him"}

The following error(s) were found on line 107 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 107, col 14 near "vigorous:"FUCK FUCK (...)"
Line 107: vigorous:"FUCK FUCK -mnh! FUCK FUCK FUCK. STOP! STOP!"{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 109 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 109, col 67 near "(...) again! "{"style":"Thought"}"
Line 109: vigorous:"I can't hold it anymore. I'm going to fucking puke again! "{"style":"Thought"}

Double space on line 110, col 58 near "(...) breathe![ARMS_HIS_LEGS] Get (...)"
Line 110: vigorous:"[COUGH][LOOK_UP] I can't breathe![ARMS_HIS_LEGS] Get off me you bastard! [TAP_HANDS][TAP_HANDS][vigorous2]" {"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 116 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 116, col 51 near "(...) puke! "{"style":"Thought"}"
Line 116: drool2:"I can't hold it anymore. I'm going to puke! "{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 121 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 121, col 17 near "wake1:"Everything is (...)"
Line 121: wake1:"Everything is so blurred. Did I pass out ?"

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 121, col 49 near "(...) out ?""
Line 121: wake1:"Everything is so blurred. Did I pass out ?"

The following error(s) were found on line 125 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 125, col 58 near "(...) had. (...)"
Line 125: pulled_down:"You're really the best fucktoy I've ever had. Keep that mouth open sweetie."{"style":"Him"}

The following error(s) were found on line 134 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 134, col 19 near "cum_in_mouth:"Fuck. Not (...)"
Line 134: cum_in_mouth:"Fuck. Not in my mouth! Fuuuucccck."{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 136 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 136, col 39 near "(...) tight! Keep (...)"
Line 136: cum_in_throat:"Your throat is so tight! Keep gagging you cunt! It feels soooo goddamnnn good to cum in your fucking throat!" {"style":"Him"}

The following error(s) were found on line 137 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 137, col 20 near "cum_in_throat1:"MNH! (...)"
Line 137: cum_in_throat1:"MNH! MNHHH! "{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 143 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 143, col 68 near "(...) cum? You (...)"
Line 143: cum_on_face:"How does it feel to be sitting there covered in my cum? You look so fucking stupid. "{"style":"Him"}

The following error(s) were found on line 144 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 144, col 20 near "(...) am. I'm (...)"
Line 144: cum_on_face2:" I am. I'm a worthless whore. Just please let me go..." {"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 144, col 12 near "cum_on_face2:" I (...)"
Line 144: cum_on_face2:" I am. I'm a worthless whore. Just please let me go..." {"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 147 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 147, col 23 near "(...) fuck? You're (...)"
Line 147: restart:"What the fuck? You're still not done...? "{"style":"Thought"}

The following error(s) were found on line 148 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 148, col 84 near "(...) again. Now (...)"
Line 148: restart2:"SNIIIFF!SLAP!You're such good whore I think I'll rip up that throat again. Now just open that mouth and let's give this another try..."{"style":"Him"}

The following error(s) were found on line 150 after removing triggers and delay (Б) characters:
Double space on line 150, col 18 near "restart4:"SNIFFFF! (...)"
Line 150: restart4:"SNIFFFF! Oh my god.... Do what you want...slam your dick in my mouth...cum on my face...pump loads down my fucking throat..." {"style":"Thought"}

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

I suggest fixing a couple of these issues, and then just running the whole dialogue through the checker again and then repeating that process. The checker doesn't report all the issues - for instance, multiple instances of double spaces for the same line are not reported (because that would needlessly clog the output if you had 10 spaces in a row).

Attached is the fixed dialogue. I have not ran either dialogue in SDT but it should work. Send me a PM if I broke it somehow.

Attachments

PUKESLAPMODFixed.txt
13 KB · Views: 1,444

ONLYshallow

Potential Patron
sorry for the long reply time. forgot my logon. thanks for the responses.

any ideas for the next? I have a few ideas, but I'm open to responses.

Rusty66

Content Creator
ONLYshallow said:
...I like realistic looking women. I'm not attracted to tentacle monsters or fucking ponies or cat people or whatever.
Haha. Me too bro. But to each his own...I guess.

I thoroughly enjoyed this dialogue and love the puking concept. It gives me ideas for other things to try. Can't say there's anything major I'd change with the dialogue, but I think all the "Slap!" lines might look better if they read "-SLAP-" instead. Maybe that's just personal preference er something. Anyways, good work and keep it up!

Rusty66

Content Creator
ONLYshallow said:
sorry for the long reply time. forgot my logon. thanks for the responses.

any ideas for the next? I have a few ideas, but I'm open to responses.

Maybe a "Brown Bunny" type dialogue, where (I think) the guy is pissed off at the girl for seeing other guys or something? I might try that one too at some point. I'm thinking my mood-based dialogue script, but instead of controlling her mood so much, you'd be controlling how angry the guy gets at the girl.

OR maybe a dialogue of a woman trying to get a-head at work, if you get my meaning (i.e breaking through the glass ceiling with her natural skillset).

OR, if you're into historical fiction, maybe it's like 400 AD or something and, as a Roman warrior who has conquered a Persian city, you offer to let this persian girl go if she sucks the cocks of all the men in your squad. I'm thinking that maybe when she restarts you could change from normal_style to face_fuck_style, simulating a new roman jumping in for his turn. This could also work for other eras and militaries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.