Dynamic dialogue where girl reacts to rough/smooth sex and orgams. Possible? (1 Viewer)

momoedor

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I have an idea for a dialogue where the girl reacts to rough or smooth sex, with appropriate comments, but as long as you are moving slowly she builds up a orgasm meter (and reachs orgasm eventually), but if you ram her brutally it goes down. Like a sex simulator, so to speak.

Is it possible to make? Or is there any dialogue like this already (where I can just change the script)? What kind of mods should I use to try and achieve this? Any tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

sorrowww

Content Creator
Coder
Modder
Designer
Writer
Check out my dynamic dialogue Sin City. It works off a system you are describing. You can use it as a base to tinker to your liking perhaps.

Eva-2X

Content Creator
I never tri it, but I think it is doable with Animtools mods and its built-in linetypes such as:

vigorousbodyexited: triggered when the penis exits her body after she has reached her vigour point (she winces), when body contact enabled vigorousbodyexited_tit, vigorousbodyexited_vaginal, vigorousbodyexited_anal, vigorousbodyexited_other, called based on posiion type
example dialog line usage~
vigorousbodyexited:"this is quite the vigourous pounding!"
vigorousbodyexited:"oh wow this is rough!"

bodycontactresistive: triggered when body contact resistance enabled, and he enters deeper than he has recently and hits resistance in her. bodycontactresistive_tit, bodycontactresistive_vaginal, bodycontactresistive_anal, bodycontactresistive_other, called based on posiion type
example dialog line usage~
bodycontactresistive:"Don't go so deep, it hurts!"
bodycontactresistive:"Is my body too tight for you..?"

PS: I suggest dialogueactions and dialoguepatch, for any advanced dialogue.

momoedor

Potential Patron
I'll check both tips, thanks guys! If everything works well I'll share a pretty cool package (poses and dialogues, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.