Rixia Mao Static Hair (1 Viewer)

ThrowAway220

Potential Patron
EDIT: Request filled, see post #5 of thread.

I've read the rules and couldn't find this character in the searches or in the archive. I have tried to include the images as best to the Reference Shot Guide as best as possible. Hope these work:

CJzoUrd.png

416-4166765_rixia-mao-sword-lance.png

As mentioned, a static hair would be great. Let me know if there's anything I'm missing in this request. Thank you and many appreciations.

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
T ThrowAway220 : the first ref is fine, but the second isn't 90° side-view so it'll be difficult to make something out of it.

The two refs are quite different, the style and colours are not the same (much more detailled on the second one) and the hair lenght is also different.
In my opinion, it is better to start with the first ref, as the hair is shorter and will look less ankward when the girl moves her head.
If you prefer long hair, you'd better try to find another ref showing her exactly from the side.

There is also this ref:
__elie_macdowell_and_rixia_mao_eiyuu_densetsu_and_2_more_drawn_by_rex_systembest__sample-b91d48e6393ab71693023643f9170303.jpg

High resolution, but her shoulder and arm are hidding the bottom of her hair.

In fact, the first ref could be clipped and the cut-out made into an hair mod relatively easily, but the resolution is not the best for that.
The original seems to be this one: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/68/d1/6d/68d16dd2cfdef4e043f8e5982c5e71c0.jpg but I couldn't find a better resolution.
It could be enlarged with waifu2x (I use it often for this purpose), but the tool is down at the moment...

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Nice work.
But if I may, the Under layer (top right part) should be used to draw most of the hair, as drawings in the Top layer hides the cum (cum actually sticks to the head, except the ear).
Only the part of the strand going over the ear should be in the Top layer, and the ear from the reference should be deleted to allow changes in her skin tint.
It is explained in detail here.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Alright i adjusted it an edited my post above
But you didn't test it :tongue: :
BoJWF4S.jpeg

As I said above, you have to put the part of the strand going over the ear in the "Top" layer (the best is to cut it with the lasso tool, or the eraser with antialiasing disabled) and delete the ear from the reference (here the hair needs to be edited a bit).

I did it and put it in your post above.
For the mods and their examples, it is better to host the file on undertow.club so that they don't get lost along the way on offsite image hosters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.