Rise of the Tomb Raider nudemod (1 Viewer)

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
The problem for me probably doesn't come from how resorep is used or my game settings, and obviously not from the mod itself, it's probably because of my game's version as i am not using the latest version of the game, i'm using version 1.0.668.1 and you are using 1.0.762, but thanks for trying to help me

Vergil

Content Creator
I propost that we make some kind of database for which .dds contains what info, and share it between all modders. anyone an Idea on what is the best way to do it, or if it is worth it at all? I'll just start an excel for now, but is that really the way to go?

Update:
I started the list, have some stuff in it... However, undertow does not allow .xlsx extension. So can't upload for now.
Also, I think we really should share this list @veironn, since you seem to have a lot of important textures found already
That is a great idea! It will help all of us who wants to mod the game. We should have such threads for a lot of games that needs to be modified with resorep.

Evolving

Avid Affiliate
As long as they are small, we can as well put them into one. All we need is putting them in different tabs in the file.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
finally made it work with version 1.0.767.2, and on very high settings, for some reason it doesn't work on high settings, but now it works. Do you think there is a chance you'll do the top as well ?

V

VelvetCrowe

I have waited for so long for this mod I think rise of the tomb raider is the most beautiful game ever made only to be surpassed soon by assassins creed origins :) but it doesnt have Lara so Lara still a prettier thing to look at.

Anyways, someone mentioned in the comments of the download that it doesn't work with the windows 10 creator update. I just did that update, and was very excited to see someone finally made a nude Lara and so easy with resorep, or so I thought. I think that I am experiencing the same issue, because no matter what I do she is still wearing the biege pants with the grey henley.

Here is my dllsettings btw, so you can see that it is set up correctly :) I have tried ALL texture settings, and DX12 is not enabled.

version=1.7.0
modded_textures_folder=H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Rise of the Tomb Raider\modded
mod_creator_mode_enabled=false
dll_log_enabled=false
dll_log_file=C:\Users\NicoleKelly\Documents\Resorep\resorepDll.log
save_textures=false
original_textures_folder=H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Rise of the Tomb Raider\original
application_to_hook=H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Rise of the Tomb Raider\ROTTR.exe|BIT64

I thought MAYBE Resorep doesn't work in Windows 10 creator update, so I tried nier automata version 1.6 nude mod with resorep and it works BUT only after I turned off windows defender completely otherwise the game would make a loud chime noise in steam and not start.

This seems to just be an issue with our friend lara croft here :( Any idea or has anyone had success w/ windows creator update? This seems to be the reason other people aren't getting it to work despite following the instructions.

Vergil

Content Creator
Hi VelvetCrowe! I will have a look into this. Thank you for the details. You have a nice and likable way to write. :)

Edit______________

Sorry but there is nothing I can really do since the mod still works for me. And I think I also have the creators update installed. Is there a way to check if it's installed or not?

Last edited:

styx101

Swell Supporter
Dear Vergil,
You're as magnificent as ever!
You are a great modder.
Thank You very much for all for these long years, dear friend.
Your's truly forever.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
I still cannot get this model to work I have what is required I do not have whatever you have to make sure it’s not on and I have sent the textures to medium and even on high Still does not work

BoobsLover

Casual Client
I still cannot get this model to work I have what is required I do not have whatever you have to make sure it’s not on and I have sent the textures to medium and even on high Still does not work

Put textures setting in very high. only textures.put ROTR.exe like a 64 bits application in Resorep.

BoobsLover

Casual Client
ok so then what I tried to run from the Resorep file the game did not like that and would not run

You are running ROTR in dx11?
Some other game work with resorep in your computer?
rotr1.jpg

what a headache!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.