Rise of the Tomb Raider nudemod (1 Viewer)

Vergil

Content Creator
LaraSwimNude.gif

You can download it here: Rise of the Tomb Raider nudemod - Bottomless

Last edited:

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Vergil you need to actively create more nude mods and post your patreon links in other sites like Loverslab to ensure a healthy inflow of patrons. Just my opinion.

Vergil

Content Creator
Awesome, thanks Vergil!
Sure thing Wisky ;)

Vergil you need to actively create more nude mods and post your patreon links in other sites like Loverslab to ensure a healthy inflow of patrons. Just my opinion.
You are totally right! I just don't have time to create nudemods. :(
The reason I didn't posted this only here is that I've released the mod yesterday night. It was so late, there was no time to post it elsewhere. I just wanted to make sure you get the mod as early as possible. :)

Any mods that let you play in Syria outfit in other levels?
That would be great! If you guys find such a mod, tell me. :)

veironn

Casual Client
Vergil if you find the lara eyes send me the .dds pls, could be great see lara with green or blue eyes for exemple

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
Any mods that let you play in Syria outfit in other levels?

Haven't heard of a mod that does this, but since upon finishing the campaign the Syria outfit is available for purchase and use in Chapter Replay, I haven't really looked for one.

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
Im working in a big mod , modding all skins and characters , it will be ready in 2-3 days maybe and the mod will be around 300 mb

larazz.png
Wow! that sounds great!

Btw will be the nude mod available today 30th of July? xD just saying

R

ryansgun

Hi,
in your mod readme file, you mentioned that uncheck the directX12 option in game launcher.
The problem is I don't have a game launcher. I always launch game thru steam and all the settings are in game menu.

I installed the resorep and the mod, and nothing happened. I tested with the grey and blue henley.

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
It should be already available. Can you pls confirm that? :)

Yes, it's available, thanks Vergil! now it's time to try that nude mod.

Edit: It didn't work :( that's why I hate fucking Resorep :/
The game don't run on 64x and if I use 32x the modded textures won't load (Dx12 is disable)

I guess I'll have to wait for a solution...

Last edited:

fseffsef

Potential Patron
Ok soo i am not able to make this work and i don't know why i resorep, selected the game(the only .exe that i have), selected the folder with the textures undated java but it still dosen't work any ideas?

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
I tried to do the same I did with NieR: Automata but it didn't work with ROTTR.

Maybe Vergil can help us to make it work, by the way I have Resorep 1.7.0 US

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.